Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Errol Harris in why intelligence means God's self-consciousness

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
★★
This post is a continuation of a series of other proofs to the truth and inevitability of the cosmological idea, and how having effect on reality implies mind over matter. According to Harris:

"The philosophical theory demanded by the modern outlook must, accordingly, maintain five main theses: (i) that mind is immanent in all things; (ii) that reality is a whole, self-sufficient and self-maintaining, and that coherence is the test of truth of any theory about it; (iii) that the subject and object of knowledge are ultimately one – the same thing viewed from opposite (and mutually complementary) standpoints; (iv) that events and phenomena can adequately be explained only teleologically, and (v) that the ultimate principle of interpretation is, in consequence, the principle of value."

"In Harris's view, the ultimate unity of the subject and object of knowledge means that reality, which is the peculiar object of metaphysical thought, is identical with logical reason, which is the self-conscious act of systematic thought that thinks of reality. For Harris, only dialectical logic can grasp the essence of such an identity. By sublating into the absolute idea the very negativity of finitude, appearance and error, only dialectical logic can disclose a logical universe that is not simply an aggregate of "bloodless categories," but rather a fully actual, self-sufficient and self-conscious Whole. As a consequence, Harris's metaphysics, like Hegel's, finally develops into a "logic of construction" and a panentheistic theology."

In other words: the universe is meant to be typified, its flaws condemned and corrected, and we, as intelligent entities capable of understanding those concepts, should be the ones doing it.

See why I prod people into learning typology, @Cybersex is our hope? It isn't "attacking" anymore than it is condemning you handling your sanity to clowns who never contemplated logical reasoning to explain reality.

Last edited:
This post is a continuation of a series of other proofs to the truth and inevitability of the cosmological idea, and how having effect on reality implies mind over matter. According to Harris:

"The philosophical theory demanded by the modern outlook must, accordingly, maintain five main theses: (i) that mind is immanent in all things; (ii) that reality is a whole, self-sufficient and self-maintaining, and that coherence is the test of truth of any theory about it; (iii) that the subject and object of knowledge are ultimately one – the same thing viewed from opposite (and mutually complementary) standpoints; (iv) that events and phenomena can adequately be explained only teleologically, and (v) that the ultimate principle of interpretation is, in consequence, the principle of value."

"In Harris's view, the ultimate unity of the subject and object of knowledge means that reality, which is the peculiar object of metaphysical thought, is identical with logical reason, which is the self-conscious act of systematic thought that thinks of reality. For Harris, only dialectical logic can grasp the essence of such an identity. By sublating into the absolute idea the very negativity of finitude, appearance and error, only dialectical logic can disclose a logical universe that is not simply an aggregate of "bloodless categories," but rather a fully actual, self-sufficient and self-conscious Whole. As a consequence, Harris's metaphysics, like Hegel's, finally develops into a "logic of construction" and a panentheistic theology."

In other words: the universe is meant to be typified, its flaws condemned and corrected, and we, as intelligent entities capable of understanding those concepts, should be the ones doing it.

See why I prod people into learning typology, @Cybersex is our hope? It isn't "attacking" anymore than it is condemning you handling your sanity to clowns who never contemplated logical reasoning to explain reality.
Dude you litterally copypasted a wall of text still failing to answer my question: why is Tressoldi a satanist? Can you elaborate? Can you show me evidence? What’s the ground for your reasoning? You didn’t have to start a whole new thread to answer a simple question

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back