Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question to ricecels: thoughts on Hong Kong/China?

Orkcel

Orkcel

gamER rights activist
I have a question for you all, but especially ricecels, what do you make of the recent Hong Kong debacle. All the mainstream Western news outlets(New York Times/NPR) are talking about the evils of China and how Trump is to blame, as well e-celeb conservetard sexual degenerates(Soygon, Paul Joseph Watstein) seem to be rallying against "nazi china". Can anyone explain what is actually so bad about China, seems like the only thing the people of Hong Kong want are the freedom to have anal sex and do drugs? I honestly hate US hegemony, it's just global cuckery/degeneracy. I would love to see a truly ascendant China and an increasingly irrelevant US

Consevetard degenerate

Last edited:
I hate Trump, hopefully Jinping poisons him.

Concerning the Hong Kong issue, they are doomed to fall under Chinese rule.

I hate Trump, hopefully Jinping poisons him.

Concerning the Hong Kong issue, they are doomed to fall under Chinese rule.
Yeah Trump is a fat boomer cuck, no need to poison him he will probably die from heart failure into his second term.
Fat blumpft

Yeah the Hong Kongers are screwed no matter what; I was just wondering if anyone here supports them and why.

Yeah the Hong Kongers are screwed no matter what; I was just wondering if anyone here supports them and why.
No I don't support them nor do I support the Chinese government.
I'm for complete and utter chaos.

Not a rice but Charlie Kirk is cringe.

Not rice, but HongKong is fuked.

China mogs tRump because wall of great.

Not rice, but it is pretty funny seeing all the celebrities and companies being called out for supporting a violent regime. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No I don't support them nor do I support the Chinese government.
I'm for complete and utter chaos.
The only right answer to this. If you've really embraced the clown pill, you have to be indifferent and just appreciate the disarray.

Does China currently have concentration camps? Has the gov't murdered millions over the years? Or is that all right-wing propaganda?

Who knows? Who controls the flow of info?

What about Caitlyn Jenner's new dress? We all seem to know that