Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Question to HScels

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
Ik we have a few youngcels On here (still in HS). Do many guys get poon or is hypergamy rlly prevelant? Around What % of guys at your HS would you say are incel? I graduated HS a year ago and when I was in HS not that many guys got foids tbh. I wonder how it is now or if my HS was an exception to the norm.

I don't know. It was a very small school (50 kids). One of my friends got in a relationship with Giga Stacy, even though it fucked him up. The other hooked up with a college bitch. I know one guy who got a gf and got sex. And another who managed to score a landwhale from Tinder. There's probably more, and I'd say about 3 out of 50 people there were really incels (including me).

when i went to school there was only 3 couples in my year(that i was aware of at least).One was a whore and the other two seemed just like your typical highschool relationship.chads talked about fucking girls and which girls fucked but they were never in relationships really.This chadlite was in a short lived relationship with this white hoe.anyway this was a long time ago.

Oh, and I forgot this one whore who got into two relationships with two different guys and both of them ended badly. The first guy was cool though, he was like a NEET Chad gamer something.

There is only one normie with a girlfriend. The last two who did got dumped for a chad and the other dumped his girlfriend because she wanted a open relationship. The rest are virgins or single.

when i went to school there was only 3 couples in my year(that i was aware of at least).One was a whore and the other two seemed just like your typical highschool relationship.chads talked about fucking girls and which girls fucked but they were never in relationships really.This chadlite was in a short lived relationship with this white hoe.anyway this was a long time ago.
So basically only a few guys rlly had secs?

about to graduate HS here, I am not really involved enough in any social circles to give detailed anecdotes. officially about 32% of students at my school have had sex, and I assume most have had relationships

about to graduate HS here, I am not really involved enough in any social circles to give detailed anecdotes. officially about 32% of students at my school have had sex, and I assume most have had relationships
32% that’s like 10% of guys at most cause of hypergamy.

I have no idea tbh. I’m so out of the loop I basically have no idea about the social scene beyond what I see in the halls and in the cafeteria at lunch.

One interesting thing I’ve seen at lunch is that girls always either sit exclusively with other women or they’ll sit with a single chad, who I imagine they all fuck after school.

Very very few relationships.

There is only one normie with a girlfriend. The last two who did got dumped for a chad and the other dumped his girlfriend because she wanted a open relationship. The rest are virgins or single.
State of 2020

Only 2 Chads in the entire school get attention while rest rot or need to simp for woman
Some normies have gfs and they are extremely attrachted to them,they dont even care ıf their gf whores herself on IG as long as she doesnt dump them

Like half of the people at my school were currys and ricecels and I never saw a single one get a gf. The affirmative action blacks stayed in their own space and so did spic dudes but spic foids were huge sluts for crackerdick. For honkeys like me sub7 dudes didn't get dates period. High school was a revolving door of who is chad dating now and who is he dating next. Every girl was in his dms. One chad shot down a girl because her nipples were too big, no cap.

At least half of the boys in my grade.

so you think relationships between hormone driven teens doesn't result in sex most of the time

so you think relationships between hormone driven teens doesn't result in sex most of the time
in high school most couples have sex yeah. what I meant is they probably had relationships at some point in their life, like in middle school. having a lot of sex in middle school is uncommon and considered kind of trashy tbh. sex in high school is normal and romantic though which is why there's so many normie movies about it. middle school relationships aren't that serious anyway

in high school most couples have sex yeah. but I mean they probably had relationships at some point in their life, like in middle school. having a lot of sex in middle school is uncommon and considered kind of trashy tbh. sex in high school is normal though which is why there's so many normie movies about it
i think you underestimate middle school foids ngl.

although by 9th grade they turn it up

I've been in college for a while, but I've still graduated high school rather recently. I can tell you all about it.

Not many guys got laid in my high school. Literally no one in my group of many friends had a girlfriend. The ones who have sex are high-tier Chadlites or Chads and practically any woman you can think of. I made a thread a really long time ago when I was still in high school (around when this site was first up) about nerdy girls who were in one of my classes ogling over a 6'8 football Chad. Their standards are bullshit in high school, and they're equally bullshit in college, except women twofold their lay counts after those four years.

The girls, despite being underage, had Tinder, and I'm pretty sure that's how they became cum repositories for older Chads, and which is why nearly every guy I met was single, except the Chads. I've mentioned this quadrillions of times, but I had a friend who would show me him swiping on Tinder because I had a class with him, and nearly every other girl I saw was a girl I recognized from my school.

I've been in college for a while, but I've still graduated high school rather recently. I can tell you all about it.

Not many guys got laid in my high school. Literally no one in my group of many friends had a girlfriend. The ones who have sex are high-tier Chadlites or Chads and practically any woman you can think of. I made a thread a really long time ago when I was still in high school (around when this site was first up) about nerdy girls who were in one of my classes ogling over a 6'8 football Chad. Their standards are bullshit in high school, and they're equally bullshit in college, except women twofold their lay counts after those four years.

The girls, despite being underage, had Tinder, and I'm pretty sure that's how they became cum repositories for older Chads, and which is why nearly every guy I met was single, except the Chads. I've mentioned this quadrillions of times, but I had a friend who would show me him swiping on Tinder because I had a class with him, and nearly every other girl I saw was a girl I recognized from my school.
Tbh that described society.

I think the worse the school, the more sex that happens.