Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many normies in your school were able to get a gf ?

Puberty ruined me. I never got a growth spurt, my voice is still high and sounds terrible, bad acne and and i have annoying bodyhair everywhere. Only good thing i got from puberty was dark eyebrows
Over. At least I got a lot taller during puberty, even though it happened way too fucking late. I grew so fast that I was passing out a lot because my organs couldn’t keep up with my bone growth. It felt horrible at the time

a lot of them. but i’m an oldcel and this was before social media and the downward dive into degeneracy

Over. At least I got a lot taller during puberty, even though it happened way too fucking late. I grew so fast that I was passing out a lot because my organs couldn’t keep up with my bone growth. It felt horrible at the time
Id gladly endure that pain if it meant to become taller

Id gladly endure that pain if it meant to become taller
It was worth it in the end, but that shit went on for a whole year. I was passing out around 10 times a day, smashing my head on objects from falling, and had scars on my back from a fall for over a year afterwards. I felt ill all the time the whole year from low blood pressure, and needed to take 3 corticosteroid pills a day to keep my blood pressure higher. These pills have me brutal insomnia and had my blood pressure so high once I almost had a stroke.

I’m currently on one pill a day to regulate things, and don’t feel as bad now

I live in LATAM. All of them meanwhile no one talked to me throughout my highschool years due to being Non NT

A couple. Maybe 1/3 here as well. Didn't really pay that much attention, only knew my friends which a solid 70% got one so I guess total it would be in that range