Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

question to all the shortcels

I

incredible

Greycel
do you look up at the eye level of guys taller than you or stare straight when interacting with them
i do the latter .

pic related .
during the alteration westbrook ( the short guy ) never raised his gaze up .

10%
First reply, I just broke this threads hymen.

Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

Its over, you might as well just go post on reddit and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pumped and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

Its over, you might as well just go post on reddit and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pumped and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
ok
:f:

do you look up at the eye level of guys taller than you or stare straight when interacting with them
i do the latter .

pic related .
during the alteration westbrook ( the short guy ) never raised his gaze up .
I use my no-fap magical abilities to levitate at their eye level to show them that I will not be intimidated.

I kick the other guy in the balls so he bows to me. Like that we are in the same level

When you're short you naturally look down. It's brutal

I try not to look anyone in the eyes at all

you spend ur life living waiting for people 2 post threads so that u can rush and copy paste ur reply first? What rotting does 2 a muthafucka

I avoid eye contact I can't look at them at all