Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Girl told me to fuck off after approaching her

Similar encounters have happened to me quite a few times. Like seriously? What the hell are you even supposed to to in these situations, there's nothing you can do to change the outcome.

And I know many bluepilled lurkers are reading this, they'd tell you that you've must've done something creepy or off-putting to them, that woman can "sense your bad intentions" or they'd say you didn't shower and smelt bad. It's just tiring.

just give up already

focus on better things than approaching foids

Yea this js why I never approach foids anymore.e I tried it at bars or public events and the best you ever can hope for is they give u their instagram or snap and never reply when u message them. It’s their easy way out without having to say no to you face

Their personality detectors immediatelly picked up your IncelAura™ alongside your Internalized Misogyny™, causing them to become hostile to you. To reset their aggro range, try respawning as a different class, preferably Chad or Chadlite.

I was pretty bummed after the previous incident that unfortunately did not work in my favor (you can read about it here) that lead to no callback. I will definitely never be going back there again after that little stunt :feelskek:

This just happened, yet another failed attempt at getting to know a girl. Your boy fire was just walking alone to the corner store and well I spot two girls my age standing around, picking at their phones at the wee ours of the afternoon. They were slightly taller and dressed somewhat modestly with jeans and shirts that hugged their skin. The one on the left was the one I wanted.

Well I straight up walk up to them, ask them nicely, "how's it going?" The left one does not look up, the other one (I'm assuming she's older) exclaims that there better be a good reason I am around them with a hateful look in their eyes. Mind you I was doing nothing wrong.

What the hell do I say to that? :feelswhat: I just shook my head and walked away before they make a scene. Christ. And they have the nerve to complain that men don't approach them.
Kill her

Yea this js why I never approach foids anymore.e I tried it at bars or public events and the best you ever can hope for is they give u their instagram or snap and never reply when u message them. It’s their easy way out without having to say no to you face
Sad Anxiety GIF

Similar encounters have happened to me quite a few times. Like seriously? What the hell are you even supposed to to in these situations, there's nothing you can do to change the outcome.

And I know many bluepilled lurkers are reading this, they'd tell you that you've must've done something creepy or off-putting to them, that woman can "sense your bad intentions" or they'd say you didn't shower and smelt bad. It's just tiring.
She loathes you Buddy. Do it, You know what must be done. There is peace in martyrdom

Cold approaching is asking for trouble, best to stay away and be aware of these foids... they're all spies for the government.

ITcucks when we give up: See they don't even want to do any effort they just expect women to approach them

ITcucks when we try: ewwww such creeps

Fuck this world

@Epedaphic @weaselbomber @Zozizo @Robo_Cope @DarkStarDown @WØLF @edgelordcel @K1ng N0th1ng @JudeoBiden @cripplecel
why does no one tag me ever what makes me unlikeable

I THINK THAT YOUR PERSONALITY WASNT THE BEST. MAYBE LOOKSMAX, MONEYMAXX , GYMMAXX SURGERY MAXX CHAD MAX AND HEIGHT MAX AND MAYBE THEN YOULL STAND A SLIFHT FUCKING CHANCE

I THINK THAT YOUR PERSONALITY WASNT THE BEST. MAYBE LOOKSMAX, MONEYMAXX , GYMMAXX SURGERY MAXX CHAD MAX AND HEIGHT MAX AND MAYBE THEN YOULL STAND A SLIFHT FUCKING CHANCE

Thought about you and this story today. There’s a cute girl at a store I go to, who helps with checkout. Last week I went and she smiled at me, I tried to make my face into a smile or at least a pleasant expression in return. Was excited to go back and see her. However this week she didn’t really look at me again, so probably won’t try to talk to her or something.

"Worst she can say is no"

Thought about you and this story today. There’s a cute girl at a store I go to, who helps with checkout. Last week I went and she smiled at me, I tried to make my face into a smile or at least a pleasant expression in return. Was excited to go back and see her.
Perfect man. Go for it, if she's taken or says no when you make a move, at least you tried.

Today a girl came up to me and gave me her number and wants me to take her out to eat. I'll see where things go :feelsLightsaber:

Perfect man. Go for it, if she's taken or says no when you make a move, at least you tried.

Today a girl came up to me and gave me her number and wants me to take her out to eat. I'll see where things go :feelsLightsaber:
Bruh :worryfeels: That’s fucking awesome.

Had you talked to her before? Or knew her from somewhere? Please share more deets :worryfeels:

Bruh :worryfeels: That’s fucking awesome.

Had you talked to her before? Or knew her from somewhere? Please share more deets :worryfeels:
I see her around town sometimes. She's average in looks which I do not mind. I hardly talk to anyone so I immediately thought she was joking when she asked me out and gave me her number. In front of her father. It's crazy how comfortable she was doing that, must really like me.

exclaims that there better be a good reason I am around them
You know what this feels like?
It's like failing a skill check in a videogame.

"Hey how's it going?" [Looks 1/100]

men don't approach them.
Beckies complain Chad doesn't approach them as often as they'd want, because Chad is often busy with Stacies.

We don't even register as "men" in foid's eyes.

Approaching women as a trucel is extremely based. Them thinking you thought you had a chance with them will do psychic damage to them.

In the female mind, an ugly male thinking they are equal to them is the most severe and authentic insult, as long as you don't simp and offer them a drink or some other similar shit.