Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Question for those who want niggers to be sent back to Africa

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Your ancestors should never have brought them in the first place. Learn to bear the consequence.

Like its my fault kikes brought them here
You retarded or what???

This is not really a question:feelstastyman:.
But I agree. Blacks were taken to America against their wishes hundreds of years ago. Their case is a bit different than immigrants.
Like its my fault kikes brought them here
You retarded or what???
How is it exclusively jews' fault(even if we agree that they disproportionately participated in slave trade) when whites bought and owned most slaves?
Da jooz cop-out doesn't really work here sorry.

They should have just done the manual labor themselves man :fuk:, now I need a new phone everytime I go outside.

This is not really a question:feelstastyman:.
But I agree. Blacks were taken to America against their wishes hundreds of years ago. Their case is a bit different than immigrants.

How is it exclusively jews' fault(even if we agree that they disproportionately participated in slave trade) when whites bought and owned most slaves?
Da jooz cop-out doesn't really work here sorry.
Dont care dont want them here

:feelstastyman:
At least you spared me trouble from pointlessly arguing back and forth with a bad faith actor.
But but muh blacks build america :feels::feels::feels::feels: enjoy getting extinct kike piece of shit

are you a nigger from africa

Hmmm , now that i think about it. Niggers were not that bad years ago when they were religious. It's the foids a kikes who encourage the toxic behavior that they have now. Kikes took advantage of the the low IQ of the niggers; and foids, well ,they are foods. :blackpill:

Import more niggers :owo::owo::owo:

But but muh blacks build america :feels::feels::feels::feels: enjoy getting extinct kike piece of shit
1) I am not Jewish
2) Blacks did not build America, I never claimed that and not sure where you got the idea from
3) I am critical of ghetto culture but believe there is no need or ethical basis for "sending them back"
4) I asked you to defend your position which you didn't even bother to
5) Even the most borderline-illiterate ghetto thug probably argues better than you
Niggers that complain about their ancestors being enslaved. You shouldn’t have got cucked by other niggers :feelsseriously:
Whites weren't forced to buy and transport them across the ocean though
If there is any blame, both seller and buyer have it

>My ancestors

Jfl, they got here in the last 50 years, we're not responsible for slavery yet we pay the price for it :feelsseriously:
Shouldn't have migrated to a country with niggers

Your ancestors should never have brought them in the first place. Learn to bear the consequence.
wont happen anyway. The economy will collapse.

My white ancestors aren't the (((ones))) responsible for bringing them here in the first place. Why don't you learn history before you go slinging accusations around. :feelsjuice:

I didn't understand the question op or was this a bait and switch? I don't feel like I should bear the consequences when it happened before I was even born against my will.

You didn't ask a question, you made a statement. It was also a retarded statement.

Jewish slavers such as Aaron Lopez brought them here. White Americans didn’t ask for the Black Plague. I’m from the Deep South and my ancestors were dairy farmers that had nothing to do with slavery.

1) I am not Jewish
2) Blacks did not build America, I never claimed that and not sure where you got the idea from
3) I am critical of ghetto culture but believe there is no need or ethical basis for "sending them back"
4) I asked you to defend your position which you didn't even bother to
5) Even the most borderline-illiterate ghetto thug probably argues better than you

Whites weren't forced to buy and transport them across the ocean though
If there is any blame, both seller and buyer have it
Dont need to defend a thing thats simple to explain unless your nigger mind can't comprehend it

Niggers in Africa hate niggers in America. Niggers in America tried to make Liberia and all the American niggers ended up going back.

They should have just done the manual labor themselves man :fuk:, now I need a new phone everytime I go outside.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Doesn't matter at this point america will be taken over by spics

My ancestors where the retarded slavs getting off the ships thinking they'd have a better life in amerimutt land (jfl)

They had nothing to do with the jews bringing nogs here for cheap labor nearly a 100 years prior.:feelsjuice:

They shouldn't be sent back. It's unrealistic. Just give them their own land and ethnostate.

In the history of my country Italy, no italian ruler has ever imported african slaves.
Nevertheless, Italy is the third country in Europe with the highest rate of african citizens among the population.
This is due to legal and illegal immigration which has been pardoned by politicians who wanted to compensate the negative birth rate