Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for the Anglo unicels, are you part of any university club or society?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Here in Spain we don't have "university life" culture unlike Anglo countries. You just go to campus to do your lessons and once they're over you can stay and study in the library or just go home but there aren't any clubs or societies. Uni is considered a place for study rather than to socialize, we also don't have dorms and most students live with their parents or if they're from a different part of Spain they share a flat with other people but it's something independent from university.

The idea of societies seems interesting tbh. I've done some research and unis typically have a shitton of these for so many different hobbies and interests so I'm sure that I could find something I was into if they existed in my country. I thought it was just fraternities but no they're different things.

Anglo unicels what's your experience with them? Are they cool or just too cliquey and difficult to integrate unless you're already friends with members of such society? Is it something more common in undegrad courses or do postgrads also join them?

Nope it's full of retarded normgroids and foids

I got banned from college

Here in Spain we don't have "university life" culture unlike Anglo countries. You just go to campus to do your lessons and once they're over you can stay and study in the library or just go home but there aren't any clubs or societies. Uni is considered a place for study rather than to socialize, we also don't have dorms and most students live with their parents or if they're from a different part of Spain they share a flat with other people but it's something independent from university.

The idea of societies seems interesting tbh. I've done some research and unis typically have a shitton of these for so many different hobbies and interests so I'm sure that I could find something I was into if they existed in my country. I thought it was just fraternities but no they're different things.

Anglo unicels what's your experience with them? Are they cool or just too cliquey and difficult to integrate unless you're already friends with members of such society? Is it something more common in undegrad courses or do postgrads also join them?
I go to a community college so there ain't any fraternities or sorwhorities. There is clubs and I actually tried to join The Catholic club but I didn't get let in.