Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for Incels above 5'9 : Why are you even here ?

Yeah man it fucking does, and I'm not even that tall, I'm 5'11 and get heightmogged by zoomers on a daily basis
Just wear higher shoes you will gain 3 cms and be 6'0. Also 90% of foids would date a 5'11 guy. Face can be fixed with skin and haircare. Not to mention ugly tall guys get bitches.

Just wear higher shoes you will gain 3 cms and be 6'0. Also 90% of foids would date a 5'11 guy. Face can be fixed with skin and haircare. Not to mention ugly tall guys get bitches.
You have to be atleast ltn for you to get girls solely because of height, if you are an actual subhuman like me only way of improving is surgery.

Does it ? My 6'2 friend is not a good looking man. If I posted his pic here he would bd called a Truest of Trucels.
A real truecel cannot get a foid even at 6’2.

Muh face(which is solid 2/10). And extremely high-inhibit, and autistic as well. Even kimchifoids now think 5'10 is "average" height. so over.

Muh face(which is solid 2/10). And extremely high-inhibit, and autistic as well. Even kimchifoids now think 5'10 is "average" height. so over.
Brutal considering the average k foid tourists I met in India were like 4'11-5'2 at best.

Are you retarded? 5'9 is legit dwarf territory

Fucked up face, framecell, ugly, autism, sound like pure autism when I speak. In my part of the world being over 6ft is nothing special anymore, 6ft3 is where people start to mog here even foids are often above 5ft 9.

I seriously don't understand how a average to tall guy can be incel unless he is having ridiculous standards or not making an effort to approach foids irl. Me Personally if I was 5'10+ would not on this forum. I genuinely believe 5'9+ Incels don't have any obstacles due to their height.

So why are even rotting here ? Did you parents abuse you which cause social maladjustment ? Are you disabled ? What exactly is holding you back ? I have seen several tall ugly ogres get pretty foids easily so I definitely think having a bad face is a death sentence.
This post is not meant to call you fakeceks or anything but I am genuinely curious as to why tall guys are here.
Face

You have to be tall for women to care about your height

Just be 5'9" theorem

No amount of height can compensate for an ugly face. Everything should be at least average.

because women in my pajeetland want 6 feet tall big dick, rich pajeets

This is why I hate manletcels. You believe that women throw themselves at 5'9" manletcels. Manlet cut off is at 6'1" and even then you can get rejected for other reasons such as being awkward or ugly

No amount of height can compensate for an ugly face. Everything should be at least average.
Yep everything should be balanced i know a 6'7 bald cuck who nobody wants this isnt a hollywood movie

I'm 5'8.75" so this doesn't apply to me:bigbrain:

Because we like to be incels and wallow in our misery. Why the fuck are you even asking such nonsense. Being a manlet is not the only incel trait.

5'10 dudes still need a nice face. Only 6'5 guys can get away with really ugly faces

Face is all that matters. Height is just a multiplier to your face, if your face is ugly then you will multiplying ugliness.

In my country, rhe average height is 5'11.25"

Most girls want 6'3"

This is why I hate manletcels. You believe that women throw themselves at 5'9" manletcels. Manlet cut off is at 6'1" and even then you can get rejected for other reasons such as being awkward or ugly
Try being 5’4 you faggot

Yes. We three grew up in slums of the third world so we didn't have time for that Autistic shit. Never had any problems talking or interacting with people.
Poor cels lol I grew up in extreme luxury fancy restaurants hookers and travel in luxury hotels

Face is all that matters. Height is just a multiplier to your face, if your face is ugly then you will multiplying ugliness.
Opposite. Without height face means nothing. Tall ogre >>>> prettyboy manlet

so many retards actually believe face >>> height kek. Tallfags here haven't even tried approaching foids.

Opposite. Without height face means nothing. Tall ogre >>>> prettyboy manlet
cope there are way more prettyboy manlets than tall ogre slayers (most of them turn into gaypill)

It is more the other way around. Height can make up for lack of face far more than face can make up for lack of height. There are height fetishist women that find any 6'0"+ guy attractive, even if he is ugly. No women want a handsome guy 5'5" or shorter.

bluepilled if you think anybody under 6'4 has a chance

Try being 5,10 and 108 pounds

I seriously don't understand how a average to tall guy can be incel unless he is having ridiculous standards or not making an effort to approach foids irl. Me Personally if I was 5'10+ would not on this forum. I genuinely believe 5'9+ Incels don't have any obstacles due to their height.

So why are even rotting here ? Did you parents abuse you which cause social maladjustment ? Are you disabled ? What exactly is holding you back ? I have seen several tall ugly ogres get pretty foids easily so I definitely think having a bad face is a death sentence.
This post is not meant to call you fakeceks or anything but I am genuinely curious as to why tall guys are here.
>5'8
barely made it :feelsthink:

2024cel

Tall starts at 6'1 or 6'2 So don't understand why you think 6'0 - 5'10 is tall.

Have you ever tried approaching your looksmatch ?
wtf
Excited Scream GIF by Big Brother

Are you trolling or what? The average height for young men is 5'11+. Also no height for your face.

Tall = can be incel
Short = Guaranteed incel & subhuman in societys eyes

I seriously don't understand

Only worthwhile part of the whole post.

Of course you don't understand. You are completely self absorbed, your suffering is the only kind of suffering there is.

“””incels””” above 5’9

got any other jokes? you should do standup

It is due to my race, dirt skin and non-nt