Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for Incels above 5'9 : Why are you even here ?

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
I seriously don't understand how a average to tall guy can be incel unless he is having ridiculous standards or not making an effort to approach foids irl. Me Personally if I was 5'10+ would not on this forum. I genuinely believe 5'9+ Incels don't have any obstacles due to their height.

So why are even rotting here ? Did you parents abuse you which cause social maladjustment ? Are you disabled ? What exactly is holding you back ? I have seen several tall ugly ogres get pretty foids easily so I definitely think having a bad face is a death sentence.
This post is not meant to call you fakeceks or anything but I am genuinely curious as to why tall guys are here.

I'm have an ugly face and I'm autistic, two main reasons as to why I'm incel

This is why I hate manletcels. You believe that women throw themselves at 5'9" manletcels. Manlet cut off is at 6'1" and even then you can get rejected for other reasons such as being awkward or ugly

This is why I hate manletcels. You believe that women throw themselves at 5'9" manletcels. Manlet cut off is at 6'1" and even then you can get rejected for other reasons such as being awkward or ugly
Have you ever tried approaching your looksmatch ?

I seriously don't understand how a average to tall guy can be incel unless he is having ridiculous standards or not making an effort to approach foids irl. Me Personally if I was 5'10+ would not on this forum. I genuinely believe 5'9+ Incels don't have any obstacles due to their height.

So why are even rotting here ? Did you parents abuse you which cause social maladjustment ? Are you disabled ? What exactly is holding you back ? I have seen several tall ugly ogres get pretty foids easily so I definitely think having a bad face is a death sentence.
This post is not meant to call you fakeceks or anything but I am genuinely curious as to why tall guys are here.
I don’t think I can make social connections at all

So don't just say autistic shit then ? Why don't you stay quiet and develope a quiet brooding persona ?
I just made a post about this. Youre eyes look completely different if youre ND. Normies get creeped out by this.

Manlet cut off is at 6'1"
No it is not. Maybe females don’t like you when you’re shorter than 6’1” but manletism isn’t only about females. Most people will ridicule you, chuckle or mention your height when you’re short. They’ll always make jokes when they get the chance. That doesn’t happen when you’re average height

So don't just say autistic shit then ? Why don't you stay quiet and develope a quiet brooding persona ?
it's not even about saying shit, i'm quiet most of the time in public, you just can't connect with people, you feel like an alien. Your brain works different.

I'm convinced Confessor is just trolling at this stage.

And you are all neurotypical?
Yes. We three grew up in slums of the third world so we didn't have time for that Autistic shit. Never had any problems talking or interacting with people.

I am not even 5'9 but this is ridiculous

Only if hes NT. Quiet doesnt mean ND.

Chad can have ADHD or Autism, even Chadlite can't. But a lot of the kids with ADHD from my old school got married, even the literally retarded ones, only those struck with the 'Tism haven't been so lucky.

Chad can have ADHD or Autism, even Chadlite can't. But a lot of the kids with ADHD from my old school got married, even the literally retarded ones, only those struck with the 'Tism haven't been so lucky.
ADHD doesnt exist. They werent autistic most likely.

My life experience indicate otherwise. Everywhere I see tall skinny uggos dating foids.
IT also says that they know 5 foot 3 guys that slay, doesn't mean much does it?

Yes. We three grew up in slums of the third world so we didn't have time for that Autistic shit. Never had any problems talking or interacting with people.
Yeah then your height seems to be a your biggest disadvantage, especially if you’re constantly getting by heightmogged everyone. Face does matter aswell to a extreme extent.

5'10 is nowhere close to being tall enough to make up for having a sub 5 face and/or autism. ffs 6'2 is probably average height as far as foids are concerned

IT also says that they know 5 foot 3 guys that slay, doesn't mean much does it?
Take pete davidson lol. Man is ugly as hell but tall. I am sure he is real.

5'10 is just passable to not be humiliated for your height or whatever, its not attractive..

Face does matter aswell to a extreme extent.
Does it ? My 6'2 friend is not a good looking man. If I posted his pic here he would bd called a Truest of Trucels.

6'2 is avg height here, the hypergamy and feminism is just as strong, and im below 6'0 and ugly

ADHD doesnt exist. They werent autistic most likely.

The only reason you can claim that ADHD doesn't exist is because you haven't have to deal with those hyperactive motherfuckers. People with ADHD even more sex partners than NT people, so being simply ND doesn't immediately mean that you're an uncle incel, suffering from Autism does.

I seriously don't understand how a average to tall guy can be incel unless he is having ridiculous standards or not making an effort to approach foids irl.
You are right. Most people here are just bored normies

face doesn't matter and you can learns ways of coping with autism
Yeah man it fucking does, and I'm not even that tall, I'm 5'11 and get heightmogged by zoomers on a daily basis

6'2 is avg height here, the hypergamy and feminism is just as strong, and im below 6'0 and ugly
6'2 isn't average anywhere in the world

The only reason you can claim that ADHD doesn't exist is because you haven't have to deal with those hyperactive motherfuckers. People with ADHD even more sex partners than NT people, so being simply ND doesn't immediately mean that you're an uncle incel, suffering from Autism does.
Under ND i meant autistic. I know that foids LOVE hyperactive scum.