Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for Hispaniccels

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
(if there even are any, shit)

What's wrong with you? Are you the biggest loners there are or what? Everywhere I go I see big groups of Hispanic leprechauns with decent looking young women, usually pregnant and/ or with more than a few kids. Do you fellas have like no family? The family bonds and pressures to get married and have kids seem so strong in those communities that they damn well transcend looks or (especially) height anything like that.

Maybe I'm being an ignorant racist but what's up?

You are bound to see cherrypicks irl. This isnt the norm so dont worry about it.

You are bound to see cherrypicks irl. This isnt the norm so dont worry about it.
ur hispanic?

What's wrong with you? Are you the biggest loners there are or what? Everywhere I go I see big groups of Hispanic leprechauns with decent looking young women, usually pregnant and/ or with more than a few kids. Do you fellas have like no family? The family bonds and pressures to get married and have kids seem so strong in those communities that they damn well transcend looks or (especially) height anything like that.

btw dude, i watched storytelling, not a fan srs

same reason that all the bars I pass by and all the advertisements I see, are filled with attractive white people yet there are still white incels

Incels are all different skin colors.

We have ricecels and currycels but not burritocels :feelsbadman:

I'm hispanic, and while yes, we have strong family bonds its not like we have arranged marriaged of shit like that, you might get pressured into getting a wife, gf or whatever, but its not like your family is going to help you find someone. I'm close with my cousins, and they are the kind of guys who can pull chicks at clubs, but even they know that I'm a lost case.

I'm hispanic, and while yes, we have strong family bonds its not like we have arranged marriaged of shit like that, you might get pressured into getting a wife, gf or whatever, but its not like your family is going to help you find someone. I'm close with my cousins, and they are the kind of guys who can pull chicks at clubs, but even they know that I'm a lost case.
Interesting, thanks for the insight.

Trump administration

I am a lusocel and I think that I fit in what you said since the cultures have similarities (Portugal is surrounded on all sides by Spain). Here in Brazil there is still an African component of extraversion, a small talk here always ends in jokes about whether you are a homosexual or with double meanings. Here it does not have to be chad if you have received positive reinforcements by being max jokes-maker, you see normies with enough women until ... maybe the blackpill does not get as much here. There is still a strong family component as stated above.

Being introverted in these regions is much worse than in Estonia, Sweden, Iceland. I to get worse I'm almost asperger but not so much since I've always been able to understand double meanings. But I am far from NT max.

Last edited:
Being introverted in these regions is much worse than in Estonia, Sweden, Iceland.

Yes Northern Europe is the sperg capital of the world. Also the Chad capital but we'll ignore that for now.

Hispanics are the biggest normie race followed closely by blacks and Arabs.

Hispanics are the biggest normie race followed closely by blacks and Arabs.
What? Explain yourself. In my opinion, in the US at least it's whites by a long way, sadly.

You're not being ignorant, but you're not getting the whole picture.

Hispanics are not one big group.

There are the loud, whites/mixed/natives/blacks of the Caribbeans who are high hypergamy and have completely engrossed themselves into the city. These people are extremely opportunistic, aggressive, etc and the women match it.

The Indian/whites of central America/Mexico have a bit of a slower culture. The majority of their lifestyle has been untouched by internet/tinder/etc. This is why you see them (the men) with women who are their looksmatch.

South America has a high amount of whites, and indigenous peoples but it depends on where they are from. So a Brazilian is strong, and family oriented. A guy from Chile or Argentina could be a blue eyed soy boy, and a native from Paraguay can resemble a central American in terms of coming from a remote area.

Where you lived, education, culture can effect the outcome of a Latino/Hispanic in America. It also effects how women relate to the men.

I am of the Caribbean type, a light skin mutt. Aggressiveness, Street culture, welfare using, Urban culture, etc are the name of the game. The women only respect strength, and almost expect you to dominate them. To other people Latinas are rough and strong, but it's a front that the majority of Latin men are used to.

Last edited:
You're not being ignorant, but you're not getting the whole picture.

Hispanics are not one big group.

There are the loud, whites/mixed/natives/blacks of the Caribbeans who are high hypergamy and have completely engrossed themselves into the city. These people are extremely opportunistic, aggressive, etc and the women match it.

The Indian/whites of central America/Mexico have a bit of a slower culture. The majority of their lifestyle has been untouched by internet/tinder/etc. This is why you see them (the men) with women who are their looksmatch.

South America has a high amount of whites, and indigenous peoples but it depends on where they are from. So a Brazilian is strong, and family oriented. A guy from Chile or Argentina could be a blue eyed soy boy, and a native from Paraguay can resemble a central American in terms of coming from a remote area.

Where you lived, education, culture can effect the outcome of a Latino/Hispanic in America. It also effects how women relate to the men.
Yeah I mostly meant the Indian/whites of America/Mexico that you referred to. I live in the US so yeah. Informative nevertheless.

What? Explain yourself. In my opinion, in the US at least it's whites by a long way, sadly.
Lol, no. Most white men are neckbeards and soy boys or too introverted to even talk to girls. Even a lot of tall, good looking white guys are shy and beta and end up incel because of it.

There were a lot of Russian and Dutch hockey players at my old school who were exchange students. These were tall, good looking athletes mind you and all of them were incel, never saw them interacting with girls at all.

Lol, no. Most white men are neckbeards and soy boys or too introverted to even talk to girls. Even a lot of tall, good looking white guys are shy and beta and end up incel because of it.

There were a lot of Russian and Dutch hockey players at my old school who were exchange students. These were tall, good looking athletes mind you and all of them were incel, never saw them interacting with girls at all.
You're getting the term normie mixed up with people who aren't socially retarded, no? When I think of a normie I think of someone who watches Game of Thrones and has a singular forearm tattoo with some Japanese characters and shit. Who are white.
Your definition of normie sounds like "an extrovert who gets laid".

As a 100% Mexican khhv the problem is that being introverted in Hispanic culture is a death sentence. Hispanic culture is very extroverted and bluepilled. If you dont fit a certain mold in terms of how you talk and carry yourself it will put you at a disadvantage. If you have the looks that can compensate for your introversion then it's not a problem but most Hispanic men dont.

The family ties and pressure are strong but it's not like that is gonna get you a gf. We're not like curries who can run arranged marriage game.

Being raised in America I have become completely whitewashed and absorbed by the culture so I cant really relate to any of my Mexican family, I have too many gringo tendencies now. Mexican chicks are gonna want a fully spicmaxxed Mexican if they are going to get with one. Being Mexican on the outside and gringo on the inside aint gonna cut it. Or you can run cholo-game but you gotta be low inhib and have high levels of NT to pull that off.

So Mexican chicks arent an option for me since like I said you need to be fully immersed in the Hispanic culture to get one. So that leaves me as just another ethnic in America with no options from either side. Western American chicks ain't into Mexican men. So that leaves Mexican women but they only want a certain type of mexican man. Which is fine since I wouldnt want Mexican chicks anyway as they are literally the craziest thots I've ever seen.
We have ricecels and currycels but not burritocels :feelsbadman:

Wrong, I been here, what you talking about.

As a 100% Mexican khhv the problem is that being introverted in Hispanic culture is a death sentence. Hispanic culture is very extroverted and bluepilled. If you dont fit a certain mold in terms of how you talk and carry yourself it will put you at a disadvantage. If you have the looks that can compensate for your introversion then it's not a problem but most Hispanic men dont.

The family ties and pressure are strong but it's not like that is gonna get you a gf. We're not like curries who can run arranged marriage game.

Being raised in America I have become completely whitewashed and absorbed by the culture so I cant really relate to any of my Mexican family, I have too many gringo tendencies now. Mexican chicks are gonna want a fully spicmaxxed Mexican if they are going to get with one. Being Mexican on the outside and gringo on the inside aint gonna cut it. Or you can run cholo-game but you gotta be low inhib and have high levels of NT to pull that off.

So Mexican chicks arent an option for me since like I said you need to be fully immersed in the Hispanic culture to get one. So that leaves me as just another ethnic in America with no options from either side. Western American chicks ain't into Mexican men. So that leaves Mexican women but they only want a certain type of mexican man. Which is fine since I wouldnt want Mexican chicks anyway as they are literally the craziest thots I've ever seen.

Wrong, I been here, what you talking about.
Gotcha. Yeah that seems to be the jist of it. You whitewashed quiet types are the minority though, I reckon.

While there is some true to that stereotype, it isn't really prevalent inside the big cities. It also doesn't work if you don't have the typical Hispanic cultural traits. I live in Europe now and it is actually true that the group of latinos is always together and they always have women with them, the problem is that I have nothing in common with them, I don't like to go to night clubs and get wasted, I don't know how to dance salsa, I despise reggaeton and I don't give a fuck about soccer.
As for my family, well they live on the other side of the planet, there is nothing they can do. Who knows, maybe I could go back there during some vacations and get someone through statusmaxxing, but the cultural barrier is still there.

I'm hispanicel and mostly because living in Europe and not being raised in spicland, otherwise I would have gotten 5 kids.

Now I'm in spicland but is already fucking o er a Im a oldcel already

Are you fucking idiota? Low iq thread

I work with a bunch of Hispaniccels