Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can’t even go on a hike without getting mogged.

Is hiking deep into the woods away from everyone a good cope?
Absolutely. Gotta so it on legal trails though. Don’t trespass on private property or you might get shot

Brutal. At least I don’t torture myself with college.

Same. A few guys I saw today with decent gfs were way below me in terms of looks. Makes me really wonder. I saw an older couple, like 60-65 earlier walking down the street holding hands. Guy was like a 3/10 old bald dude and although nothing special, the wife was better looking. And no, I can tell this was no betabuxx. She genuinely loved him and was holding his hand on public just loving on him. Back in the day boomers could get lucky and meet a decent loving girl who’d be loyal
there betabuxxer and your not only difference

Absolutely. Gotta so it on legal trails though. Don’t trespass on private property or you might get shot
Thanks for the advice brocel :feelsokman:

I live in the Deep South so I would nevER trespass into private property for fear of getting lead in the head

there betabuxxer and your not only difference
No, some of them get genuine love. I saw one couple holding hands for real. A betabuxxed wife wouldn’t do that. Public display of affection usually indicates a legit relationship

Thanks for the advice brocel :feelsokman:

I live in the Deep South so I would nevER trespass into private property for fear of getting lead in the head
Yep. I live up north and trespassing is a good way to get shot. Definitely avoid it

No, some of them get genuine love. I saw one couple holding hands for real. A betabuxxed wife wouldn’t do that. Public display of affection usually indicates a legit relationship
sounds like your mentalcel if people under your looks level are able to get foids

sounds like your mentalcel if people under your looks level are able to get foids
I have Asperger’s. I’m not super good looking, but not terribly ugly either.