Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for ethnics in West

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Was speaking to a curry who lived in Melbourne and a riceman who lived in Philadelphia.

Both admitted to being incel af (even though they are not trucel) over there, each had sex but with a fob from same country but they agreed it doesn't count.

What was shocking was they got abuse from jbw GUYS!

As in they were minding their own business and jbw GUYS went out if their way, and in one case even crossed the road, to give them a hard time about the fact they were sub 5 and ethnic and non dimorphic.

This kind of of shit is technically illegal in the west (in Asia it's totally legal, just see the Chinese detergent commercial), but have any of the ethnics here experienced similar?

I'm ethnic and have only lived in my ethnic country (Escobar land) for less than a year of my life, but never got harassed by JBW guys.

What about u?

Not ethnic but only ethnicity I see it happen to really is curry. Even in my libcuck soyland curries get shit on its brutal. Guys just walk up to curries and impersonate that accent and call them stuff then leave

Not ethnic but only ethnicity I see it happen to really is curry. Even in my libcuck soyland curries get shit on its brutal. Guys just walk up to curries and impersonate that accent and call them stuff then leave
Yeah that's pretty much what happened to these guys and some youngcel jbw impersonated the riceman eyes and these other youngcels stood throwing french fries at the curry while he minded his own business

Diversity just doesn't fucking work. There will always be ethnic Tribalism that causes massive tension. Especially when people look significantly different.

Rome, Ottomans, Russia etc.

Even India itself has ethnic tensions since the North guys look different from the south etc.

JBW guys are always smirking at me and making jokes, nothing new

Diversity just doesn't fucking work. There will always be ethnic Tribalism that causes massive tension. Especially when people look significantly different.

Even India itself has ethnic tensions since the North guys look different from the south etc.
Yeah but north guys don't go out of their way to mog South guys, they all just get on.
Foids hate southern guys, that stuff we know.

I find it weird that guys would go out if their way to make a point to mog a fellow guy, essentially got having bad genes, and probably being raised in an inferior culture

I don't know if I even qualify as ethnic because despite being Iraqi, I am very very white, more white than many Hungarians, Italians, and Greeks even. Most people confuse me for european when I shave my beard.

Tribalism isn't a bad thing, as long as it doesn't lead to arrogance. Just as one has pride in their father, there is nothing wrong with having pride in one's tribe, assuming said tribe is not evil.

Islam is the best solution for a diverse country anyways, not that I necassarily advocate for diversity

I don't know if I even qualify as ethnic because despite being Iraqi, I am very very white, more white than many Hungarians, Italians, and Greeks even. Most people confuse me for european when I shave my beard.

Tribalism isn't a bad thing, as long as it doesn't lead to arrogance. Just as one has pride in their father, there is nothing wrong with having pride in one's tribe, assuming said tribe is not evil.

Islam is the best solution for a diverse country anyways, not that I necassarily advocate for diversity
Yeah, u don't count as ethnic

Yeah, u don't count as ethnic
lol so ethnic just means non-white? Just say brown/black then. Ethnic in this site seems to generally refers to non-Europeans.

White people basically ignore me (Korean ethnic in Europe) or don't take me seriously as a man. The really vile shit I get comes from other ethnics, mostly of the Northern African variety. (Moroccans can go fuck themselves with a ten-foot pole for all I care.)

White people basically ignore me (Korean ethnic in Europe) or don't take me seriously as a man. The really vile shit I get comes from other ethnics, mostly of the Northern African variety. (Moroccans can go fuck themselves with a ten-foot pole for all I care.)
Wow really? I know have 2 Korean guys, one gets shitted on, other generally doesn't, but also he doesn't really go out that much.

Both are ugly but the one who doesn't get shitted on is NT and very self confident.

What do the north Africans do / say to you?
My Korean friend gets called a chink, and once some black guy keyed his car while he was in it, and he knew he could see him doing it but he was low inhib NT BBC so didn't give a shit.

I live in eastern europe and being ethnic is basically a death sentence here. I am not one myself, but I know the experiences some of my friends had to go through and what I see openly happening to other people. If you have dark skin, prepare for everyone calling you a gypsy, thief, beggar, people avoiding you openly for no reason etc.

I know the post you made was about the west but this is my insight in regards to the eastern europe.

Wow really? I know have 2 Korean guys, one gets shitted on, other generally doesn't, but also he doesn't really go out that much.

Both are ugly but the one who doesn't get shitted on is NT and very self confident.

What do the north Africans do / say to you?
My Korean friend gets called a chink, and once some black guy keyed his car while he was in it, and he knew he could see him doing it but he was low inhib NT BBC so didn't give a shit.

It's more annoying than threatening really. Calling me "dirty slit eye" or "china doofus", stuff like that. Or saying "go back to China". I guess it helps that most Eastern Asians in my country are restaurant owners etc. who keep to themselves and cause almost no trouble at all. That makes them one of the more respected minorities, in the eyes of whites.

I live in eastern europe and being ethnic is basically a death sentence here. I am not one myself, but I know the experiences some of my friends had to go through and what I see openly happening to other people. If you have dark skin, prepare for everyone calling you a gypsy, thief, beggar, people avoiding you openly for no reason etc.

I know the post you made was about the west but this is my insight in regards to the eastern europe.
I'm pretty sure eastern europe is part of "The West"

imo if you don't look ethnic, you don't count as ethnic. you have to look like a shitskin to be ethnic

Really? Have visited Budapest, Prague, Krakow, Warsaw, Bucharest, Bratislava, never got that vibe, actually felt like I got a lot of love there, and am most definitely ethnic.

Really? Have visited Budapest, Prague, Krakow, Warsaw, Bucharest, Bratislava, never got that vibe, actually felt like I got a lot of love there, and am most definitely ethnic.
It's another thing living there. But I haven't visited any that you mentioned other than Bucharest, so I may also be in the wrong.

Fair enough, imagine if it's obvious Ur not living there people treat u different

lol so ethnic just means non-white? Just say brown/black then. Ethnic in this site seems to generally refers to non-Europeans.
Ethnic is a popular term used here to differentiate whites from other races. Many people see whites as the default human (through brainwashing) its retarded frankly. I just say Indian or black.

Using the word ethnic is basically licking whiteys boot imho

If you live in the West as an ethnic, then you're Incel by your own fault. Go to Curryland and slay.

it's pretty simple I think, you can look white or black and if you dont look one of these you are ethnic.

question was specifically for the last group have you ever, or ever seen a jbw dude fucking with an ethnic just for being ethnic?

JBW guys are always smirking at me and making jokes, nothing new

it's pretty simple I think, you can look white or black and if you dont look one of these you are ethnic.

question was specifically for the last group have you ever, or ever seen a jbw dude fucking with an ethnic just for being ethnic?

Yeah sometimes when there is an ethnic woman+white man couple that sees you. It is subtle IRL but there is definitely a sense they feel some superiority over you.

TBH in terms of stereotypes

as a white person I can easily see a white person, asian person, black person as successful in anything.

Curries I can't; I can only see stemmaxxers like the dude from the Internship with Owen Wilson and the dude from Fred Claus

Although my college roommate was a try-hard curry business major who was ready to take on the world; I still can't imagine what he looks like older now lmao

Last edited:
TBH in terms of stereotypes

as a white person I can easily see a white person, asian person, black person as successful in anything.

Curries I can't; I can only see stemmaxxers like the dude from the Internship with Owen Wilson and the dude from Fred Claus

View attachment 287774
how so? I'll be honest I can never take a legit curry or riceman seriously, at best hes a good coper nothing more. hell even someone like sundar pichai or amitabh bachan or donnie yen or masamoto son, I can only ever see them as copers.
What is "Escobar land"? Colombia?
yes, am half Colombian

Both admitted to being incel af (even though they are not trucel) over there, each had sex but with a fob from same country but they agreed it doesn't count.
Yeah... I don't they're incels.

how so? I'll be honest I can never take a legit curry or riceman seriously, at best hes a good coper nothing more. hell even someone like sundar pichai or amitabh bachan or donnie yen or masamoto son, I can only ever see them as copers.

They're rare, but some I can legitimately fathom

I can see things along these lines, I can't imagine a curry naturally without trying really hard or Googling

They're rare, but some I can legitimately fathom

View attachment 287777
View attachment 287776

View attachment 287779

I can see things along these lines, I can't imagine a curry naturally without trying really hard or Googling
See of those as an absolute stretch I can believe the middle one.

Curries defo not, even Mukesh ambani or the jacked curry from new Marvel movie.

Curries saving grace is they are not monoethnic like ricemen, so at least they have a population who are essentially Chaddams, and even the curries themselves worship them, like they acknowledge their own subhumanity

See of those as an absolute stretch I can believe the middle one.

Curries defo not, even Mukesh ambani or the jacked curry from new Marvel movie.

Curries saving grace is they are not monoethnic like ricemen, so at least they have a population who are essentially Chaddams, and even the curries themselves worship them, like they acknowledge their own subhumanity

Probably

I'm not arguing anything, I'm just speaking as a fully white dude that in my mind, I can conjure up images of a successful Asian businessman, basketball player, or doctor even if it's a stretch, I cannot easily conjure up a curry without thinking about it hard.

Probably

I'm not arguing anything, I'm just speaking as a fully white dude that in my mind, I can conjure up images of a successful Asian businessman, basketball player, or doctor even if it's a stretch, I cannot easily conjure up a curry without thinking about it hard.
Curries on average, in the west, have more succes stories than ricemen. My point is a curry can be super succesfull, but I would still never take him seriously

jfl

white stacy or it doesnt count bro

When i was 13 some white guys used to make fun of me but I started trying to fight back that was pretty much it, there are lots white foids making fun of curry ancents and making of ricecels have small penis etc
jfl

waito coku onry

jfl

No, I'd say anything outside your race counts.
Remember rice and curry culture are fucked up and their parents and family structure are fucked up and the kids are conditioned that way.

You see the 5% who aren't, there's a whole load of noodle and currywhores who will only fuck a rice or curry because if conditioning, it's like a noodle will eat a fucking dog or cat because of conditioning, she doesn't know it's disgusting.

If you wanna see proof, then go to rice or curryland, even all the sub3 men have gf or wife

No, I'd say anything outside your race counts.
Remember rice and curry culture are fucked up and their parents and family structure are fucked up and the kids are conditioned that way.

You see the 5% who aren't, there's a whole load of noodle and currywhores who will only fuck a rice or curry because if conditioning, it's like a noodle will eat a fucking dog or cat because of conditioning, she doesn't know it's disgusting.

If you wanna see proof, then go to rice or curryland, even all the sub3 men have gf or wife
muh conditioning

sub3 by western standards = average in their country

When i was 13 some white guys used to make fun of me but I started trying to fight back that was pretty much it, there are lots white foids making fun of curry ancents and making of ricecels have small penis etc

waito coku onry
Can totally believe foids doing it, and I'm sure foids are always laughing at me and how I look, but I can't say shit cos they speak in their own noodle language.

More interested in if guys messed with you, and you said they did when you were 13, that's pretty harsh
muh conditioning

sub3 by western standards = average in their country
Yeah - hence they're conditioned to it, else why are they happy to fuck a sub3 rice or curry when on other side of road there is Hemsworth?

there are lots white foids making fun of curry ancents and making of ricecels have small penis etc

As racist as women are online I've never seen this IRL.
But I've heard Zoomers are more racist toward curries and more white worshiping to try and be 'edgy'.

Can totally believe foids doing it, and I'm sure foids are always laughing at me and how I look, but I can't say shit cos they speak in their own noodle language.

More interested in if guys messed with you, and you said they did when you were 13, that's pretty harsh
most white guys where I live arent that bad, there are some that are racist but its only really mocking
But I've heard Zoomers are more racist toward curries and more white worshiping to try and be 'edgy'.
I was walking in school once, and heard a bunch of foids doing some stupid curry ancent, one time i went on omeagle and some whore started mocking me and I threaten to ddos her :feelskek: :feelskek: and she got scared and left jfl

I think foids and guys will think twice about fucking with curries just cos if they fuck with an Aryan one he won't give a shit and will BTFO.

Rice r an easy target but u never see ricemen in an open environment

I think foids and guys will think twice about fucking with curries just cos if they fuck with an Aryan one he won't give a shit and will BTFO.

Rice r an easy target but u never see ricemen in an open environment

Not in my experience.

Rice guys even pre kpop were doing well with white foids.

Even NT curry guys just tagged along in groups and were like the third wheel.
I'm glad if foids are reluctant to test curries IRL. The racism usually comes out though if curries interact with them.
But no white or black guy I've seen fears curries even if they are 'Aryan'. It's a bit of a whitepill but for the time being normies are a bit more inhibited IRL compared to online.
Of course white and black guys that try to be edgy IRL are always trying to disrupt this dynamic and pick on incels IRL in the same way they do online to boost their status.

most white guys where I live arent that bad, there are some that are racist but its only really mocking

I was walking in school once, and heard a bunch of foids doing some stupid curry ancent, one time i went on omeagle and some whore started mocking me and I threaten to ddos her :feelskek: :feelskek: and she got scared and left jfl
Pretty based of you, did you go straighten the whores out?

Before I got blackpilled I was a very leftist and a bit of a SJW, I saw 2 white dudes and a paki messing with this noodle (this was in uni) cos she had fucked up skin and cos she had greasy af hair and had that dry mushroom and oyster smell some noodles have, so I went and shut them up and I ended up befriending the noodle and she took me to this little Chinese supermarket in a back alley I didn't know about to literally buy noodles. Never saw her again mind, but it's good to occassionally remember how we were before the black pill.

As they say, you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain...

Pretty based of you, did you go straighten the whores out?

Before I got blackpilled I was a very leftist and a bit of a SJW, I saw 2 white dudes and a paki messing with this noodle (this was in uni) cos she had fucked up skin and cos she had greasy af hair and had that dry mushroom and oyster smell some noodles have, so I went and shut them up and I ended up befriending the noodle and she took me to this little Chinese supermarket in a back alley I didn't know about to literally buy noodles. Never saw her again mind, but it's good to occassionally remember how we were before the black pill.

As they say, you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain...
lmao, I was never a leftist I was redpilled, I didnt say anything to the foids because I was new at that time...

I haven't really experienced any discrimination, but my mom has (multiple times), and not a single time has anyone stood up for her. I live in Canada, the most sjw country, and yet, nobody gave a damn.

lmao, I was never a leftist I was redpilled, I didnt say anything to the foids because I was new at that time...
Yeah put it this way, I wouldn't stick up for any foid in the world right now, knowing how much they look down on me

In every expensive Asian city, there's bound to be a bunch of bratty white expat tteenagers who do stupid shit and they'll keep doing stupid shit because daddy the banker and mommy the diplomat will bail him out.

I've never actually seen grown-ups acting like this, though.

In every expensive Asian city, there's bound to be a bunch of bratty white expat tteenagers who do stupid shit and they'll keep doing stupid shit because daddy the banker and mommy the diplomat will bail him out.

I've never actually seen grown-ups acting like this, though.
Agree, but never seen these kids fuck with ethnics maybe I'm looking in the wrong place idk

Agree, but never seen these kids fuck with ethnics maybe I'm looking in the wrong place idk

If you're somewhere touristy and degenerate -- i.e. Bangkok, that sounds plausible, some people have this idea that it's acceptable to act a certain way when they're not in their own country.

The white dudes here in the SF bay area/silicon valley are smug as fuck towards Asian dudes. Every other white guy here is dating or was dating a noodlewhore.

The WMAF couples turn away when they walk past an Asian guy knowing full well what they are doing. The psychological pain they will never understand or experience.

As for the stormfrontcels on here you guys can go fuck yourselves if you think that I am an ally of you guys. I love the fact that this country is falling apart rapidly.

This way of thinking is natural for me. Sure foids of all races view curries/rices as subhuman objectively but I highly doubt they would be as racist as they are if the society at large did not have those views. And this society at large (and its tastes/opinions, whats allowed, permitted, tolerated, trends, etc....) are still run by rich white chads.

BLM for the win!

each had sex but with a fob from same country but they agreed it doesn't count

Of course it counts.

"White" women for everybody, but "ethnics" want to keep their women also for themselves. Unfair. Every time some Arab, black, anglo, Mediterranean etc. gets a Finnish woman, there's 1 Finnish incel man more. Very unfair, since practically there aren't any couples where there's Finnish man and Arab, black, anglo, Mediterranean woman. Finnish men are at the bottom of the European (what you erroneously call "whites" even though no-one's skin colour is white) hierarchy in terms of male attractiveness.