Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for ethnics in West

I can blend in with the white devil fine enough

Was speaking to a curry who lived in Melbourne and a riceman who lived in Philadelphia.

Both admitted to being incel af (even though they are not trucel) over there, each had sex but with a fob from same country but they agreed it doesn't count.

What was shocking was they got abuse from jbw GUYS!

As in they were minding their own business and jbw GUYS went out if their way, and in one case even crossed the road, to give them a hard time about the fact they were sub 5 and ethnic and non dimorphic.

This kind of of shit is technically illegal in the west (in Asia it's totally legal, just see the Chinese detergent commercial), but have any of the ethnics here experienced similar?

I'm ethnic and have only lived in my ethnic country (Escobar land) for less than a year of my life, but never got harassed by JBW guys.

What about u?
wdym by jbw's. Actual caucasoids or other ethnics. If the latter this then this isn't anything new for me, because I used to get bullied by sri lankan turds and don't know what race they filipinos. The only respect I've ever gotten were from whites who were my friends but Idk I can't even trust anyone properly so I don't even know if they were being my friends at all during school.

Curries on average, in the west, have more succes stories than ricemen.
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

no it's just one of those 1st world wanna shitholes, like north africa and turkia.
indeed. I think they dont even consider themselfs like south europeans but more like slavs, so on