Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for baldingcels

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Have you considered or tried wigs? I went to the wig-shop in my city but their offering was shitty, gonna go to another one tomorrow. Im balding badly, plus hair is getting gray and I have an alien-like skull-shape.

i never tried wigs, most don't look real :fuk:

Not really, it doesnt work with people who know Im balding and trying to pick up random chicks in a club is too risky if the touch it

I wear a cap which makes me feel more secure but I always know the hard trush is hidden below it. Not that worth

Have you considered or tried wigs? I went to the wig-shop in my city but their offering was shitty, gonna go to another one tomorrow. Im balding badly, plus hair is getting gray and I have an alien-like skull-shape.
More natural wigs are very expensive. I want to fix the frontal part of the head. Therefore, either hair transplantation or hair pigmentation

Not really, it doesnt work with people who know Im balding and trying to pick up random chicks in a club is too risky if the touch it

I wear a cap which makes me feel more secure but I always know the hard trush is hidden below it. Not that worth
You can glue the wig so it doesn’t fall off easily. I also wear a cap or hat all the time in public, I look so much uglier without something that covers my head, fucking brutal

You can glue the wig so it doesn’t fall off easily. I also wear a cap or hat all the time in public, I look so much uglier without something that covers my head, fucking brutal
Well for me its not about having ONS but actually feeling well and being genetically adequate. A wig would not do much for me

Well for me its not about having ONS but actually feeling well and being genetically adequate. A wig would not do much for me
Yeah same for me tbh

No they are fake and even if they look like real ones you will be constantly anxious of them falling off or what other ppl think of them or that other ppl discover they are fake.

Not bald yet but order a hair piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back