Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for Americans

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
How easy is it to get a Asian wife?

I wanna move to America but I am too low iq, I was hoping marrying a girl and Green carding over to USA, I know white Americans are hard to get so I thought East Asians, how easy is it to get one?

I am willing to vote Democrat
I'm 5 foot 9
White
British

theyve been westernized, its too late for you
t.americel

Guy I used to work with had family in America.

He would go and visit them every year. His uncle was fairly senior in the local police department. His cousins owned various businesses and he went to speak to a lawyer because he wanted to emigrate. The lawyer told him either become a doctor or find someone to marry.

You have no chance mate. It's over for you.

No more white people allowed to move to America

white people are offensive. you are only allowed in if you are curry or sand....or if in an interracial relationship prior to. Otherwise you are racist and will be shamed repeatedly by the leftists. I say let them come.

I have clue why you would move to a shithole like america if you like noodles. The only parts with a very high Asian pop are places on the west coast like cali or just going to canada because it's pretty much a meme how many asians they have.
theyve been westernized, its too late for you
t.americel
this too.
Asian bitchs here are mega chad only, because they know they are fetishized.

The sad and funny part is that you're not even joking.

JBW is very real no matter how much it offends the whitecels on this forum.

You would have no problem in San Francisco or Hawaii. 5'9 white guy?? Easy. As long as you're not deformed obviously.

Hell even the White American foids have a white male only policy, and American foids definitely dig White british guys. I am very serious.

You would be adding to the difficulty ( when its already extremely hard) for Asian dudes like me but I understand how it is in your country. Unlike in America, I hear White british foids really do date and fuck Blacks and pakis pretty often.

Last edited:
The sad and funny part is that you're not even joking.

JBW is very real no matter how much it offends the whitecels on this forum.

You would have no problem in San Francisco or Hawaii. 5'9 white guy?? Easy. As long as you're not deformed obviously.

Hell even the White American foids have a white male only policy, and American foids definitely dig White british guys. I am very serious.

You would be adding to the difficulty ( when its already extremely hard) for Asian dudes like me but I understand how it is in your country. Unlike in America, I hear White british foids really do date and fuck Blacks and pakis pretty often.
Poor white British foids, yes. Middle Class Liberal women do not

Also do American White Foids like British Accent?

Guy I used to work with had family in America.

He would go and visit them every year. His uncle was fairly senior in the local police department. His cousins owned various businesses and he went to speak to a lawyer because he wanted to emigrate. The lawyer told him either become a doctor or find someone to marry.

You have no chance mate. It's over for you.
Wouldn't it be easier for a white British citizen to immigrate to America. I had heard a british or american passport pretty much majes the whole world your bitch. And if you're white you're already trustworthy enough to not be a terrorist. OP is anglo white. He should have no problem immigrating to USA
I hear White british foids really do date and fuck Blacks and PAKIS pretty often.
Time to immigrate to UK woooohooooo

Just move to America and propose to the first noodle you see

its easy as trust me bro

You have to move to California so have fun with that

I don't know, but a coworker was telling me that his uncle and some other men were getting brides out of Colombia, because they couldn't get or couldn't stand American women (can't remember which). Apparently, Colombian women don't like "the way the men treat them there" (uh-huh :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:) and are eager to find American husbands. I was grilling him for information, but he wouldn't give. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Apparently, Colombian women don't like "the way the men treat them there" (uh-huh :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:) and are eager to find American husbands.
I'm Colombian and that tired, overused claim by Colombian foids is complete, utter bullshit. They like to cry that Colombia is some horrible misogynist society, ignoring the fact that Bogota has a dyke mayor, which says a lot about a country. Colombian guys are for the most part simps and white knights. What Colombian bitches really want is lighter skinned, US born child and first world nation residency

I'm Colombian and that tired, overused claim by Colombian foids is complete, utter bullshit. They like to cry that Colombia is some horrible misogynist society, ignoring the fact that Bogota has a dyke mayor, which says a lot about a country. Colombian guys are for the most part simps and white knights. What Colombian bitches really want is lighter skinned, US born child and first world nation residency
I kinda figured that was a load of shite. Foids are foids. But no offense, I figured I had to try. It was the first opportunity I'd come across in years, I have zero prospects here, so I wanted to know more. But like I said, I don't think that's happening, anyway, I have no idea how his uncle or the other people his uncle knows got into it, and they don't seem keen on sharing.

Wouldn't it be easier for a white British citizen to immigrate to America. I had heard a british or american passport pretty much majes the whole world your bitch. And if you're white you're already trustworthy enough to not be a terrorist. OP is anglo white. He should have no problem immigrating to USA
We can't just walk over the border and get everything handed to us like you illiterate third worlders can.

You would have an easier time emigrating to America than I could. :feelshaha:

I wanna move to America but I am too low iq, I was hoping marrying a girl and Green carding over to USA, I know white Americans are hard to get so I thought East Asians, how easy is it to get one?

I am willing to vote Democrat
I'm 5 foot 9
White
British
There are plently of noodles in London. London is like the fucking UN.

We can't just walk over the border and get everything handed to us like you illiterate third worlders can.

That is only applicable to working class spics who cross border. I would have to go through the process of getting a work visa and a job so they don't kick my ass out(good luck with that) and then wait some 15 years to prove that I am a permanent resident with clean record. I reckon a white anglo, that too from Britian wouldn't have to face any of that shit. He would be automatically considered trustworthy american by the immigration department

Ikr, British/Europe helps America and follows her yet they allowed millions of Mexicans but no Euros
There are plently of noodles in London. London is like the fucking UN.
London is 60% white