Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question. Anyone literally prevented ANY picture of them self to get taken ?

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
Let's say, since high school started, not ONE picture of you exists.

(Except a drivers license photo)

I do every time. I don't have one picture of myself on my phone.

yes. I turned it down every time in school and at my office jewb

No, I coped that I was not that ugly. When I look back on these pictures, it is clear why I ended up like this. It is a total suifuel when I compare myself to my peers.

No, I coped that I was not that ugly. When I look back on these pictures, it is clear why I ended up like this. It is a total suifuel when I compare myself to my peers.

I never take selfies and dont like being on photos most of the time because i hate how i look like

yes. I turned it down every time in school and at my office jewb
Wow.

So, with class pictures, you can simply decline??

What about high school or college ID??

Around age 17-18 I stopped taking selfies. Deep down I knew I was ugly.

Never taken a voluntary picture of myself in my entire life
Unfortunately my family is addicted to pictures and I cant escape them no matter how nauseous I feel that my face exists for other people to see
Also school + job + etc requiring pictures. Whole company had to take portraits for my job last month including posing and a "silly one" :reeeeee: . I wanted to rope

Question. Anyone literally prevented ANY picture of them self to get taken ?​

Yes. I've always been conscious about my looks ever since I was a teen, when I discovered how objectively ugly I was because of a photo I was in.

Ever since, I've made a conscious effort to avoid appearing in pictures taken. If I was in a situation where I had to get my pics taken, I'd block my face or look sideways.

Wow.

So, with class pictures, you can simply decline??

What about high school or college ID??
only for ID i couldnt decline but yes for every school pictures they asked us if we want to be on the picture and i always said no. I live in the EU btw i bet its different for americunts. With americunts you can literally just find most of their data, job history, education history, party affilation just by their name and surname.

I used to be very sensitive about taking any pics.

Now I don't care. Nothing matters anyway.

Nr idc about it that much

Yeah I was always like that, I regret it today.

Never taken a voluntary picture of myself in my entire life
Unfortunately my family is addicted to pictures and I cant escape them no matter how nauseous I feel that my face exists for other people to see
Also school + job + etc requiring pictures. Whole company had to take portraits for my job last month including posing and a "silly one" :reeeeee: . I wanted to rope

I admit I took a couple selfs for the dating site.

Not that it helped.

But you never give up