Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question about the Scientific Blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 34918
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34918

Self-banned
-
I was looking at the money section of the scientific blackpill page and wondered if there's any information out there showing how effective moneymaxxing would be in a society where women are economically dependent on men? If women were economically dependent, then it seems women would at least have to marry their looks-match. The question is, would economic dependence change how effective your income would be in getting a woman who's a bit more attractive then your looks-match?

Let's say for an example that a 3 was to try and get a 5. Under modern feminism, it would seem that the 3 needs a salary of about $80,000 to pull that off (assuming he has any chance at all). I'd think though that if women were economically dependent on men that money might become equal or more important then looks are in consideration to your attractiveness?

Last edited:
what's a blackpill?

question about the cock in your bum

if women were economically dependent on men that money might become equal or more important then looks are in consideration to your attractiveness?
economic dependency won't do shit by itself. You would just end up in /r/DeadBedrooms or get divorce raped

economic dependency won't do shit by itself. You would just end up in /r/DeadBedrooms or get divorce raped
I'm not talking about the situation in a modern feminist society. I'm talking about a society where women who don't get married are literally condemning themselves to a life of hardship, poverty, and social isolation.

I'm not talking about the situation in a modern feminist society. I'm talking about a society where women who don't get married are literally condemning themselves to a life of hardship, poverty, and social isolation.
depends