Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Question about public pools

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
If there are females in the pool, the water is constantly making contact with their stinky roast beef flaps. In fact, they probably suck up some of the water and queef it out, like this but not as extreme.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/trashyboners/comments/1159loz/thar_she_blows/

That means the contents of a foid's pussy are mixed in with the pool water, we're talking semen from dogs, horses, Chads, etc. old period blood, rotting fetuses, and much more. Pool water is pretty gross then? Imagine getting it in your eyes or mouth... :feelspuke:

Thoughts on fesikh water?
@Retardfuel @gymletethnicel @Indari

I avoid public pools, the chlorine is too irritating, plus I find them disgusting, it's a communal bath with a bunch of filthy deathnics.

If there are females in the pool, the water is constantly making contact with their stinky roast beef flaps. In fact, they probably suck up some of the water and queef it out, like this but not as extreme.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/trashyboners/comments/1159loz/thar_she_blows/

That means the contents of a foid's pussy are mixed in with the pool water, we're talking semen from dogs, horses, Chads, etc. old period blood, rotting fetuses, and much more. Pool water is pretty gross then? Imagine getting it in your eyes or mouth... :feelspuke:

Thoughts on fesikh water?
@Retardfuel @gymletethnicel @Indari

Lol why is it always cumskin whores pulling off the most unethical and dumbest shit known to mankind.

POOLS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS

POOLS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS
*blocks your path*

FOpF9doWUAkOyAr

Imagine swimming in the same water as her fesikh

You swim in a pool where period blood, dog cum, horse cum and Human cum

I read somewhere that public pools have a high concentration of urine

Cum in a pool brocel

I swim often, I wear goggles so I can bob my head underwater and get a look at the foids legs and crotch area/ass.

Last edited:
People piss in the pools but it’s filled with chlorine so you don’t smell it :feelsjuice: Also ew

I'm pretty sure that fesikh remnants can be found in public pools, nevermind dog saliva & cum.
At least dogs have positive traits (cute, loyal, friendly, soft fur, genuinely loving)...I don't see any positive traits about slutty foids
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Imagine swimming in the same water as her fesikh

You swim in a pool where period blood, dog cum, horse cum and Human cum
She just infected the whole pool

You’re the one looking that shit up buddy boyo, and then sharing it with us jfl

Toilets swimming and polluting swimming pools, it's so over, foids should be banned from public swimming pools

that was disgusting but what scares me more than toilet's piss is other male piss in the pool, that's totally faggoted tbh

>enter public pool
>shit
>piss
>leave

coomed

Last edited:
Peak degenracy right there.

If a public pool smells strongly it's tainted, piss reacts with chlorine creating that "iconic" pool smell, I worked a summer as a janitor and cleaned toilets in a local swimming pool and I will never set foot in one, disgusting rancid pools of water filled with industry chemicals and sweat, piss, discharge, shit, snot, spit, everything.