Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females are disgusting yet they accuse us of having bad hygiene

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Females accuse men of being dirty and having bad hygiene, when in reality it's the females who are gross.

I stumbled across this comment chain on reddit about how dirty and disgusting female washrooms are, and all of this is similar to what an old jannitor once told me about female washrooms.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/10dj8l7/i_dont_want_to_know_more/j4lz33o/

If you ever have to clean a female bathroom, you're in for a bad time. They piss and shit EVERYWHERE, they even manage to get it on the ceiling. And it's way worse when a bunch of females on their periods show up, they smear blood on every surface and throw their used tampons and pads all over the place. There's also the lingering fesikh smell from a bunch of females having their stinky roast beef flaps uncovered.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.linkonlineworld.com%2Fimg%2Flarge%2F2019%2F4%2F29%2F2019_4_29_14_59_50_120.jpg&hash=8aa5f51b8fa4f4dcb73b6f9cb57e3a9c

Any time a female accuses you of being dirty or using piss bottles or something, remind them of this.

it's way worse when a bunch of females on their periods show up, they smear blood on every surface and throw their used tampons and pads all over the place.
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

tbh foids are the disgusting one.

they also masturbate by fingering knuckle deep. fingers are always smelly.

they have all kinds of chromosones inside them fom riding all the cc

Had sex: 63
Showered: 37

:feelshaha:
When I was neeting for a couple months out of school I still couldn't go more than 3 days without a shower. Foids are so fucking disgusting and horrible because NOBODY calls them out on it. Men won't because they're simps and want to hit. Other foids won't because foids are more nepotistic than Jews.

It is a very well known fact that female bathrooms are the uncleanest and the filthiest.
Talking about priorities here... lol
They´d much rather spend their time putting fakeup to mask their insecurity.

I once worked as a cleaner in a hardware store one time and when I was cleaning the foid toilets I came across a shitty thing and a shitty pair of knickers

they also masturbate by fingering knuckle deep. fingers are always smelly.

they have all kinds of chromosones inside them fom riding all the cc

I remember a survey in Poland just a few years ago where it turned out an average foid washes herself like 3 times a week and she washes her hair even less often
foids are disgusting and project it on men

government mandated vaginal inspection

I will become an inspector

Bitch showered less in a year than i do in one month.

Imagine this nasty ass whore lets you hit and she been plowed by double digit niggas this month alone and hasn't showered since.

I once did a car wash in a neighborhood for some money and the foid's cars were the dirtiest.

Pet hair, random trash from fast food restaurants (sometimes you'd find condiments or some french fries on the floor or in the seats) stains, you name it.

I once did a car wash in a neighborhood for some money and the foid's cars were the dirtiest.

Pet hair, random trash from fast food restaurants (sometimes you'd find condiments or some french fries on the floor or in the seats) stains, you name it.
Do they shit and piss in their cars too?

LOL sorry but this is bullshit. I remember going into the women's bathroom with my mom until I was like 7 years old because I didn't want to use the men's restroom. The men's restrooms were so much worse.

LOL sorry but this is bullshit. I remember going into the women's bathroom with my mom until I was like 7 years old because I didn't want to use the men's restroom. The men's restrooms were so much worse.
Everything I've heard contradicts this

If you lived with a sister you will see how truly disgusting foids are . I live with one

Bitch showered less in a year than i do in one month.

Imagine this nasty ass whore lets you hit and she been plowed by double digit niggas this month alone and hasn't showered since.