Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Queertears thinks castration is the solution to our problems.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=239]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171127-202450.png
    Screenshot_20171127-202450.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 154
They're fucking disgusting. I would never castrate myself even if I went MGTOW.

And they say we're crazy...

Why not lobotomize us while they're at it?

What will we do to treat the inceltears members though? Clearly they're not healthy well-adjusted people either.

They would legit be happy if we were all simply rounded up and exterminated

And they say their personalities are wonderful

Even if sex drives disappeared, it doesn't stop the rest of society from thinking "those ugly people are creeps."

Just like cucktears says: sex isn't everything.

I'm chemically castrated, though, I'm on spironolacone, not bicalutamide.

The thing is, while it completely kills your sex drive, you'll still want a girlfriend for validation and emotional reasons.

Wow. And they say we are the assholes. Smh.

They see us no different than what I thought they see us as. Animals. Fuck them.

This post is where their bluepill shines, and differentiates the black pilled and bluepilled members of this forum. If you think a lack of sex, an overactive sex drive and no GF is causing you the bulk of your suffering then you're dead wrong and you should log-off the community permanently because you're a part of the reason why everyone hates this forum.

The reason you're suffering is because of YOUR LOOKS. Having sex with a 10/10 GF does NOT change your face. When I see a 5/10 5'11 male having sex with a 8/10 18 yr old white girl, I know it' still over for him, because he is experiencing 1/100000000000th of what a male model experiences on a daily basis. LOOKS > EVERYTHING ELSE. If you haven't come to that conclusion then you are still blue-pilled.