Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Putin's invasion is relatable tbh

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Ukraine is like some fucking whore that you married and betabuxxed as a balding 5'7 manlet, but then CHAD USA comes along during spring break seducing her. Hypergamy kicks in-- she wants a DIVORCE-- and experiment with polyamory (via the EU). What can you do? You can't fight Chad directly because he is genetically superior to you, so all you can do is beat her for cheating. It's not even about getting her back on a loyal path (your love for her is dead ever since the cheating)-- its about our personal journey in proving that you are a REAL MAN thru dark triad shit-- but at the end of the day Chad wont come and save her, at least not directly, because he knows you'd go ER on the entire school.

Applying the blackpill to entire nations makes me realize the only path to peace is to JUST STOP THE FUCKING MOGGING. But that will never happen. There will never be peace so long as there is sexual inequality.

Last edited:
Russia is Chad. It is just USA and Russia are both Chads with multiple nukes and they know using them will cause potentially exinction lots of human race

fucking whores AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SEX HAVERS?! DO THEY HAVE SEX YES FOR HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (iN VIDEO GAME) FUCK THAT WHORES WHO CARES ABOUT GEOPOLITICS?! ONLY DUMB BITCHES NORMIES
excactly. I just want money, property and slave females at my command. If where I live will be Russia, China, Germany, Brasil I don't care just let me live peacefully and gimme what I want

thats a nice comparison , ukraine is that little bitch that betrayed you

and now you want your piece of the cake aswell

Putin has nothing to loose, guy is rich and propably did everything he wanted to far

I think he will drop the Nuke , eventually

The three Easter Slavic Nations are like siblings (Russia is the older brother in charge and knows what's best, Belarus is like the youngest sister and listens closer to her older wiser brother, and Ukraine is the spoiled, rebellious middle child). Ukraine has a history of siding with nations hostile to Russia like Nazi Germany!

Ukraine has a history of siding with nations hostile to Russia like Nazi Germany!
Western media ignoring the fact that there are actual neo-nazi militias integrated in Ukraine's forces:smonk:

I don't quite like the analogy because the US is not Chad. It's more like a PUA or even better, that Tinder swindler guy.

I don't quite like the analogy because the US is not Chad. It's more like a PUA or even better, that Tinder swindler guy.
Tinder Swindler sounds more accurate

Western media ignoring the fact that there are actual neo-nazi militias integrated in Ukraine's forces:smonk:
Not only that but they burned a bunch of pro-russians alive, and the Ukranian police did jack shit

There probably aren't even 1000 Proud Boys in all of the USA, yet there are over 1000 Azov armed neo-nazis with kill counts in a country smaller than texas

Last edited:
i wont lie

applying the blackpill/redpill/whatever to international relations is pretty retarded

i wont lie

applying the blackpill/redpill/whatever to international relations is pretty retarded
Applying the blackpill is fair game for EVERYTHING. Cars, music, education, and especially nations.

I think Chad nations are generally countries with Chad genetics like Australia, and Norway. These are countries people of all genetics would rather live in based on "happiness indices." And generally, countries full of browns and other genetic trash are countries nobody wants to live in.

I think most people would rather live in Russia than China, even if Russia is full of crime, poverty, and corruption-- because most people are white supremacists in the sense that they intuitively believe white people are just better overall.

Last edited: