Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR When chad says you re right wing. You become right wing, you hear bitch?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Posts
13,168

Ogre chad men have so much power.

It took him a slap or two and abit of shouting to directly put her in her place and made her forget the years she spent wasting on gender studies :feelskek:


"Why dont you leave him? If you have nothing in common?"


"Oh but i love him, i wish he would respect me sometimes tho :foidSoy: " (actually no i get feral horny when he abuses me)
 
SJW "Just be feminist" simpmaxxERs on life support.
 
most people in general don't have solid moral or ideological foundations. If being a nazi became popular again, 90% of people would follow.
 
They love "toxic masculinity" and "grooming" and "controlling" and similar on primal level, sjw lesbians are satanizing attractive male traits so they would get more pussy.
 
most people in general don't have solid moral or ideological foundations. If being a nazi became popular again, 90% of people would follow.
Exactly. Most people are just mindless animals who have a need to belong, that is why they follow what is trendy and that is why it is easy to brainwash and manipulate them
 
Exactly. Most people are just mindless animals who have a need to belong, that is why they follow what is trendy and that is why it is easy to brainwash and manipulate them
This is also why religion was and still is so successfull
 
most people in general don't have solid moral or ideological foundations. If being a nazi became popular again, 90% of people would follow.
Indeed. It's why I ignore all political conversation. 90% of people don't really care, and the other 10% are blowhards coping thinking that sounding smart gives them value.
 
Quite surprising how there are many stories like this (just how popular that post is shows it), yet one almost never hears of the reverse:feelshehe:. Even taking the different levels of liberalism and conservativism between genders into account, the opposite doesn't seem to be just less frequent, but almost nonexisting.
 

Similar threads

Lv99_BixNood
Replies
9
Views
536
Adolf Kitler
Adolf Kitler
Eventy
Replies
31
Views
1K
i am a wizard
I

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top