Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Putin: we will send in African refugees if you don't repopulate

That ways of reproducing Deatnicz.

@WorthlessSlavicShit

BBC reached slavlands a long time ago, remember Pushkin was a mulatto.

Russians can't compete, Putin is fucking them

BBC reached slavlands a long time ago, remember Pushkin was a mulatto.

Russians can't compete, Putin is fucking them
There s difference between being replaced or just some few refugees

Post a screenshot nigger

The price Russia plays for opposing globohomo

There s difference between being replaced or just some few refugees
white people don't have kids anymore while immigrants be coming to Europe and having 7 kids so we're definitely being replaced. It's estimated that in 2100 Europes population will drop to 420 million and I guarantee you half of that will be immigrants

Russia can't afford to be a 'multicultural' soyciety like the US jfl. Taking in ethnics is going to be more of a burden than anything else.

Russians been replaced by kavkaz and central asians already
What kind of reputation does they have? Also do you live in there? Also, Russia is just a clusterfuck of ethno oblasts meshed together. But nigs r something else

Russia can't afford to be a 'multicultural' soyciety like the US jfl. Taking in ethnics is going to be more of a burden than anything else.
I wonder what would happen if they take in the nigs, considering Russia is much poorer gdp per person wise

I wonder what would happen if they take in the nigs, considering Russia is much poorer gdp per person wise
A complete and utter shitshow. This is the stupidest thing a poor nation like Russia can do.

Yeah, Japan is doing so amazing right now due to strict immigration policies, soaring inceldom, feminism and declining population. :feelskek:

Yeah, Japan is doing so amazing right now due to strict immigration policies, soaring inceldom, feminism and declining population. :feelskek:
It would be a lot worse if they suddenly let the nigs in.

Because they're also replacing us. I'm from east Asia and the traitors rather hire niggers/gypises rather than paying workers better.b

What kind of reputation does they have? Also do you live in there? Also, Russia is just a clusterfuck of ethno oblasts meshed together. But nigs r something else
They're known for being thugmaxxed, highly agressive (they're the best fighters on the entire world), endogamic and hate any non kavkaz. Also remember theyre muslim

japan isn't doing badly because of immigration policies and feminism, they're doing badly because of the shit work culture that exists there. What feminism does Japan even have, Japanese woman when interviewed said they dont mind their husband cheating on them if they dont find out

Because they're also replacing us. I'm from east Asia and the traitors rather hire niggers/gypises rather than paying workers better.b
I'm 100% sure this is not true, you can barely rent in Japan as a foreigner, let alone an ethnic.

It would be a lot worse if they suddenly let the nigs in.
I unironically want this quickly. Better they move in en masse than boiling the frog, which is, slowly replacing so the local people wouldn't notice.

We will form Militias to beat back the refugees right from the sea. We Asians were savages that literally cooled the earth by slaughtering people. Japanese were known for their barbarity not even 5 generations ago

East Asia has many traitors because we never had rapeugees en masse, so the crisis would serve as a wake up call.

We can literally slaughter the entire Africa, but we don't want to; but if they collectively as a people, want to subjugate other nations outside of Africa, then we can turn savage in the flick of a switch.

If you're pro Africa nationalist, best to you, but refugee invasions will trigger wars.

Last edited:
I unironically want this quickly. Better they move in en masse than boiling the frog, which is, slowly replacing so the local people wouldn't notice.

We will form Militias to beat back the refugees right from the sea. We Asians were savages that literally cooled the earth by slaughtering people. Japanese were known for their barbarity not even 5 generations ago

East Asia has many traitors because we never had rapeugees en masse, so the crisis would serve as a wake up call.
I wish we could go back to the old good days but with how weak men are that's unlikely to happen.

He should just take away women's working rights and make them relient on men again. That's the only way you'll fix anything.

I wish we could go back to the old good days but with how weak men are that's unlikely to happen.
People are too complacent to dangers around them. A refugee crisis will trigger the buried generational gene.

People are too complacent to dangers around them. A refugee crisis will trigger the buried generational gene.
Western Europe desperately needs the buried generational gene. When is it taking into effect? :feelshmm:

Why not Indians? I'm sure they'd love that prime slavic pussy!

It's ironic that Putin is killing his genetic compatriots in fellow Ukranians, and is becoming increasingly dependent on nonwhites to play wargames

@lifefuel
Vladimir Putin is a BBC worshipping race-baiting scumbag. Somebody find that krakkers account on here and ban him. He's obviously a coping chincel.

Vladimir Putin is a BBC worshipping race-baiting scumbag. Somebody find that krakkers account on here and ban him. He's obviously a coping chincel.
This isn't incel discussion btw. Vladimir Putin has had sex with women before.

I’d like to visit once tensions improve

Slav pussy will be given to @BlackCell_from_ZA after Ivans die out

Tfw twitter is more free speech than incel forum. Never thought I'd see the day.

Japanese were known for their barbarity not even 5 generations ago
triple h dropped the ball GIF by WWE

Slav femoids love black men the most out of all White femoids. Polish & Russian femoids mainly.

Europeans are so cucked bro just nuke yourself already :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

My message to
-Russian Women: Open your Legs for Russian men Only
-Polish women: Open your Legs for Polish men Only
-Czech women: Open your Legs for Czech men Only
-Slovakian women: Open your Legs for Slovakian men Only
-Ukrainian women: Open your Legs for Ukrainian men Only

Start Appreciating your own men, and stop Race mixing with ShitSkin Niggers and SandNiggers!!!!!