Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL put your bets on how long it'll last

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
https://reddit.com/r/shortguys

transformed into blackpill hub, idk why they keep thinking cuckmins and trannies of reddit will ever let them continue to spread the truth for more than a week at best :lul:

3-5 months until banned for 'keeping communities safe and civil'

This sub is brootaly based blackpilled ngl and no tallfakecels there
@Zer0/∞

i have been in that sub for a lot of time one of the user there "acetheguitarlord" was the reason they made new mods
if he continued posting that sub would have been banned but after banning him everyone there started taking the blackpill

Using reddit for these kind of topics is unsustainable. I don't get why people use it

I think because oh how popular of a social media it is

IT is going to see this post, and it'll probably last for 1-3 days more.

haha
0qy68wysz1da1.jpg

https://reddit.com/r/shortguys

transformed into blackpill hub, idk why they keep thinking cuckmins and trannies of reddit will ever let them continue to spread the truth for more than a week at best :lul:
I've seen subreddits banned and deleted in less than five minutes upon creation, so...:feelsjuice:

r/short is so fucking delusional, it's insane. :lul:
I was talking about this forum but you're right, r/short lives in a parallel universe:feelskek:.

I think because oh how popular of a social media it is
Its true that imageboards suck in the regard that you can't recognize most people and can't build any friendship or relation with others there