Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Put my huge statue in a beautiful place

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Like the top of a mountain that’s filled with life and nature , and bury me there

You can come to those places to pay your respects for me and honor me cuz I did so much fight but eventually there was no winning it

The statute can be next to my tomb at least people will not hate me this time I guess cuz I’m in a casket And the casket will always be outside for me to experience all seasons from winter so summer and winter again till the world crumbles and falls…

I never wanted to leave guys I just wanted to be good looking

Attachments

• 4D14B901-B5B5-4BAE-95A2-D5F588322A7E.jpeg
    4D14B901-B5B5-4BAE-95A2-D5F588322A7E.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
why would i pay respect to a stray dog like u

you're worth less than the shit im bout to take rn

im posting this in IT right now , everyone say cheese

How would we make a statue if we dont know how u look?

fuck that shit

u gonna die with me in the battlefield fighting cucks and women
I was a loner fighting everyone since my birth

You all should honor me and my memory

Why would we build statue for you? Huge one at that

Because he is you, we are him and he is us. :feelsthink:
We are all soldiers without an army

Betrayed forgotten abandoned

But in here we are all brothers we are the same

Like the top of a mountain that’s filled with life and nature , and bury me there

You can come to those places to pay your respects for me and honor me cuz I did so much fight but eventually there was no winning it

The statute can be next to my tomb at least people will not hate me this time I guess cuz I’m in a casket And the casket will always be outside for me to experience all seasons from winter so summer and winter again till the world crumbles and falls…

I never wanted to leave guys I just wanted to be good looking
Don't worry brocel,your suffering will not be forgotten,it will not be for vain,remember the laws of physics,for every action there is ALWAYS an EQUAL AND OPPOSITE reaction, this world,Mother nature itself will make sure that your suffering is avenged :fuk:

Don't worry brocel,your suffering will not be forgotten,it will not be for vain,remember the laws of physics,for every action there is ALWAYS an EQUAL AND OPPOSITE reaction, this world,Mother nature itself will make sure that your suffering is avenged :fuk:
Thank you friend