Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting (PURE SUICIDEFUEL) (please help) so my birthday is in 3 days...

I would love to party like a teenager - at 55.
get the fuck off this site while you still can. it's never over for a 16 y/o. the longer you spend here the more LDAR you will become
It's not over for a 55 year old.

my family just calls me to tell me happy birthday and that’s it. I have to spend it alone because no one knows irl when my birthday is except for family and I have no friends to tell. there is nothing special only normies celebrate your birthday and do stuff like drink and party.

You haven't even done growing yet

Stopped reading here. I strongly suggest you to leave this site immediately. This aint no place for kids.

The exposure to so much basement dweller retarded teories here has everything to fuck your mind 4ever. Leave for your own good.
:feelsbadman:

so ill probably spend my 17th birthday like this, wake up, go to school, come back, go to nandos, eat my birthday cake, and thats it, all with my mum... im sick of this shit.

You're still a teenager and she may or may not show up at your birthday party? WHAT A FUCKING BITCH! I'd say we have a 'throw away culture', but we're not fucking trash to be thrown away. My mom told me that, 'good thing you don't live in China, they have a throw away culture.'

what is the point with nofap ? It's a terrible Idea, it's a scam I already have said this sentence a lot of time, just don't abuse of masturbation and it's gonna be cool

also happy birthday in advance if I forget, we are alone for a big majority here, I don't work so unfortunately I can't give you anything less than force for you

Also this website don't gonna help you guys but if you have our mentality you are already fuck, because it's not easy to think with a bluepilled mentality if you have no success and don't want to try anything to get friends or gf

I was thinking like you at 16 years old, and I was not in this website but in other pretty similar, I'm 19 in 2 months and I'm thinking like before

but seriously, I don't know you but if you think you can do something for your situation quit this website and try your best, I hope for you to not come here again but if you fail in all your project we will accept you with open arms

Last edited:
I was alive in 1965.

You haven't even done growing yet
well i dont see how me not being done growing is relevant to the fact that im a depressed lonely fuck