Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pure natural looks-driven lust no makeup no excessive self care is the only honest mating strategy

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Ive said this before, Ill say this again. If she doesn't choose you specifically because you have good bones, it's a lie. If she is attracted to you for any reason that doesn't have to do with what you look like naturally, it's just rape. You resorted to a trick, a scam, a dishonest represention of yourself. There is no other reason other than patriarchy, or using sexist systems of oppression for a woman, or just straight up lies to have sex with ugly men.

If you have to use money or clout to generate attraction from women-- you are exploiting systems of patriarchy. If women want to fuck you because she found you funny, it's because she actually is manic, and you are exploiting her mental illnesses so you can score, making you no different than the roofie colada guy. If she wants to be with you because you share the same values, it's because you are using a predatory cuttlefish strategy to mate-- it's very unlikely men with regard to mating strategies have any real values, because your values are inherently tainted with a bias to optimize the path of least resistence for your typically inferior biological phenotype to sperm in vajayjays

I dont understand or can possibly empathize that women can possibly be SEXUALLY attracted to things that have nothing to do with looks. Like it's just common sense. Catfishing would not even be a big a sin as lying about whether you brushed your teeth at night if that were the case.

But catfishing-- particularly men catfishing women is seen as rape

Last edited:
My manifesto:
Ive said this before, Ill say this again. If she doesn't choose you specifically because you have good bones, it's a lie. If she is attracted to you for any reason that doesn't have to do with what you look like naturally, it's just rape. You resorted to a trick, a scam, a dishonest represention of yourself. There is no other reason other than patriarchy or using sexist systems of oppression for a woman to have sex with ugly men.

its like incel factories, but men

Yeah. I've seen so many comments by women saying that a lot of women simply don't feel attracted to their men. Basically for them they are only with these men because of money and convenience and nothing else.

If she wouldn't suck your dick after 30 minutes of meeting her then she doesn't find you attractive. A lot of men are just coping and lying to themselves. If you need to pay for dates to convince her to fuck you then she's not attracted and never will be.

If women want to fuck you because she found you funny, it's because she actually is manic
I never understood this either. How the hell is being funny making women horny? No correlation. I always saw this as a cope.

Ive said this before, Ill say this again. If she doesn't choose you specifically because you have good bones, it's a lie. If she is attracted to you for any reason that doesn't have to do with what you look like naturally, it's just rape. You resorted to a trick, a scam, a dishonest represention of yourself. There is no other reason other than patriarchy, or using sexist systems of oppression for a woman, or just straight up lies to have sex with ugly men.

If you have to use money or clout to generate attraction from women-- you are exploiting systems of patriarchy. If women want to fuck you because she found you funny, it's because she actually is manic, and you are exploiting her mental illnesses so you can score, making you no different than the roofie colada guy. If she wants to be with you because you share the same values, it's because you are using a predatory cuttlefish strategy to mate-- it's very unlikely men with regard to mating strategies have any real values, because your values are inherently tainted with a bias to optimize the path of least resistence for your typically inferior biological phenotype to sperm in vajayjays

I dont understand or can possibly empathize that women can possibly be SEXUALLY attracted to things that have nothing to do with looks. Like it's just common sense. Catfishing would not even be a big a sin as lying about whether you brushed your teeth at night if that were the case.

10/10 observation

Blackpill at its core is pure feminism as it stops loading women with the responsibility to be "better" than men by having this mystical power of having their feelings unlocked by things we men always saw as secondary at best if not absolutely unnecessary (shared hobbies, ideas etc).

Which in the end is a glorified and sanctified way to say : I'm a subhuman but since I'm intellectually/morally superior to the men you truly like you have to suck my cock or you're a shallow whore since women are supposed to care about other things.

We built through millennia a straw-woman of angelic and profound virtues that real women never identified with or aspired to be other than by larping to not get killed by angry religious middle age abominations.

In the end anything that puts a woman on a pedestal is a mischievous trap to make her fall very easily. Sentences like "women don't care about big dicks and you being 6'4"" while on the surface may appear as pro-women they imply that doing otherwise would be shallow and that's the perfect recipient for misoginy: women are wonderful and if they're not I'll destroy them.

What makes appear to outsiders the blackpill as misogynistic is our wrathful reaction to the basic biology that stand at its core. We hate women cause they're women and because them being women is shattering our lives and identifies BUT by hating them for what they are and not loving them for what they're not we're the only ones that actually put women on our levels : they're filthy animals like us and no, they're not gonna save us cause they love tall men with perfectly symmetrical faces and monster cocks.

Is it normal for wordcels to get almost everything right but still do really weird albeit minor spelling mistakes like "resistence"?
I thought that most browsers had built-in spellchecks and it's also way easier to just use Word for your first draft on a long format post.

There is no such thing as "honest mating strategies".

As the old maxim goes: "all is fair in [breeding] and war", or, like the other saying goes: "war doesn't determine who is right, only who is left"; likewise, mating doesn't determine who is honest, just whose is the nest.

Sun Tzu said deception is the first thing in war, likewise in breeding too. Interestingly enough, the foid's second greatest pleasure is not derived from the sensations of the coitus itself, but rather from the anticipation of her social attaining with it. In other words, foids enjoy telling other foids about the Chad that fucked them more than the fucking itself.

The foids' greatest pleasure is, obviously, lying and deceiving others.

Last edited:

Yes

As the old maxim goes: "all is fair in [breeding] and war", or, like the other saying goes: "war doesn't determine who is right, only who is left"; likewise, mating doesn't determine who is honest, just whose is the nest.

Sun Tzu said deception is the first thing in war, likewise in breeding too. Interestingly enough, the foid's second greatest pleasure is not derived from the sensations of the coitus itself, but rather from the anticipation of her social attaining with it. In other words, foids enjoy telling other foids about the Chad that fucked them more than the fucking itself.

High IQ. :yes: :yes: :yes:

10/10 observation

Blackpill at its core is pure feminism as it stops loading women with the responsibility to be "better" than men by having this mystical power of having their feelings unlocked by things we men always saw as secondary at best if not absolutely unnecessary (shared hobbies, ideas etc).

Which in the end is a glorified and sanctified way to say : I'm a subhuman but since I'm intellectually/morally superior to the men you truly like you have to suck my cock or you're a shallow whore since women are supposed to care about other things.

We built through millennia a straw-woman of angelic and profound virtues that real women never identified with or aspired to be other than by larping to not get killed by angry religious middle age abominations.

In the end anything that puts a woman on a pedestal is a mischievous trap to make her fall very easily. Sentences like "women don't care about big dicks and you being 6'4"" while on the surface may appear as pro-women they imply that doing otherwise would be shallow and that's the perfect recipient for misoginy: women are wonderful and if they're not I'll destroy them.

What makes appear to outsiders the blackpill as misogynistic is our wrathful reaction to the basic biology that stand at its core. We hate women cause they're women and because them being women is shattering our lives and identifies BUT by hating them for what they are and not loving them for what they're not we're the only ones that actually put women on our levels : they're filthy animals like us and no, they're not gonna save us cause they love tall men with perfectly symmetrical faces and monster cocks.
Brutal.

10/10 observation

900 iq

truly never began for me

Is it normal for wordcels to get almost everything right but still do really weird albeit minor spelling mistakes like "resistence"?
I thought that most browsers had built-in spellchecks and it's also way easier to just use Word for your first draft on a long format post.
its cause I dont give a shit the only thing that matters is if it hits, and if it hits even with bad grammar and huge flaws then I did my job even better

Makeup really should be something men more broadly oppose — that’s the woman misrepresenting themselves after all.

Very good writeup, you hit the nail on the head for what it’s worth. Honestly the wests sexual dynamics and relations between men and women are so fucked now at least among young people that I don’t see anything but a snapping mass reaction against feminism and a reinstatement of old gender roles as doing shit to fix things. Women hate that prospect because they enjoy a trend amount of power and leverage right now, but the funny thing is they’re more miserable now than ever and can’t even fathom why.

Last edited:
Yeah. I've seen so many comments by women saying that a lot of women simply don't feel attracted to their men. Basically for them they are only with these men because of money and convenience and nothing else.

If she wouldn't suck your dick after 30 minutes of meeting her then she doesn't find you attractive. A lot of men are just coping and lying to themselves. If you need to pay for dates to convince her to fuck you then she's not attracted and never will be.
It’s tragic that this is actually true. So many dead bedrooms and men I have known IRL through work that want sex with their wife or girlfriend and it just doesn’t happen often — because the truth is their partner isn’t actually attracted to them. That stings.

This could be good advice for normies. If you're acceptable enough that she'll give you a chance but not really her top choice and she can lose interest in you. Very redpill stuff.

As incels, we're not even advanced enough to be at this stage. If you ever ascend, congratulations, I guess this is good advice to keep in mind if that day ever comes and not be shocked when she leaves you for someone more attractive, or offering better things, or just leaves you because. As incels, we're not even swimming in this sea, so the whole thread seems moot.

@SlayerSlayer how is paying for sex rape or patriarchy when there are feminists who support it?

great thread as usual. basically the point ive made in my most recent video

@SlayerSlayer how is paying for sex rape or patriarchy when there are feminists who support it?
true feminism is congruent with communism where there is no need for sex work. If there are feminists that support it, its only insofar that whores aren't shamed for the lifestyle choices they make, and also with the caveat that in no natural cirumstances would birthing people willingly need to make such a choice, they do so because the patriarchal system of capitalism forces them to.

I never understood this either. How the hell is being funny making women horny? No correlation. I always saw this as a cope.
Absolutely, there is a difference in a woman laughing with you and laughing at you, aka jestermaxxers :feelskek:

This is some cuked top tier mental gymnastic

Middle age bad poor wimminz :soy:

This is worth of permanent ban for open cuckholdism and foid worship

This is some cuked top tier mental gymnastic
Then explain why the most extreme fringes of radical feminism overlap with lots of what we say. In a world where women have absolute power and men are unable to counterattack what pill would they implement if not the black one? The one where they don't have to justify or conceal their total worship and submission to Chads?

The only reason some women may appear contrary to it (asides ignorance and virtue signaling) is that they lack the sheer power and maybe for now even the interest to drop their mask completely.

Middle age bad poor wimminz :soy:
It's not about bad or good but about the fact that our idea of woman was created by men and parroted by foids out of pure survival instinct, the ones that let their true nature leak were killed or sent to brothels.

Why we indeed needed a black pill for women and not for men? Cause we give for granted this dude is a pig and wants to touch vagene. No one ever saw men as angelic figures uninterested in women's looks or sex as a recreational activity

CzNmcy1wcml2YXRlL3Jhd3BpeGVsX2ltYWdlcy93ZWJzaXRlX2NvbnRlbnQvbHIvMjI3YS1ha2UtNjEwMi5qcGc

Then explain why the most extreme fringes of radical feminism overlap with lots of what we say. In a world where women have absolute power and men are unable to counterattack what pill would they implement if not the black one? The one where they don't have to justify or conceal their total worship and submission to Chads?

The only reason some women may appear contrary to it (asides ignorance and virtue signaling) is that they lack the sheer power and maybe for now even the interest to drop their mask completely.
More like gynocracy. Also it's funny because that kind of society is unsustainable even in the short term

It's not about bad or good but about the fact that our idea of woman was created by men and parroted by foids out of pure survival instinct,
Survival? You mean being granted privileges maybe...

who pinned this shit

The number of gynocentric threads are increasing and I don't know why.

I opened this thread thinking it's probably about how women use fake up to fraud and evade the natural selection by appearing desirable to chad. You see the most subhuman woman nowadays who can make herself look like a Stacy lite and gets 10/10 chad in a one night stand which could lead to an actual genetically inferior baby.

The number of gynocentric threads are increasing and I don't know why.

I opened this thread thinking it's probably about how women use fake up to fraud and evade the natural selection by appearing desirable to chad. You see the most subhuman woman nowadays who can make herself look like a Stacy lite and gets 10/10 chad in a one night stand which could lead to an actual genetically inferior baby.
Same for me. Instead you get a disgusting (rice?) cel just yelling bullshit foid propaganda

10/10 observation

you put it better than I did

100%. The social boost feels 10x better than chads cock

A huge exception is actually dark triad traits. That i think will legitimately add to your attractiveness, and it has nothing to do with looks.

Andrea Dworkin basically argued this.

Are we sure we are not on a feminist forum? Men are the majority of virgins, men are the victims of most untimely deaths, men are more unhappy in this patriarchal system, women most affected, really? You really have to be scraping the bottom of the barrel or really be on the edge to think sex-work is exploitation of women when feminists couldn't be more smug about it. Now you have to be apologetic.
10/10 observation

This funny fucking reply, just waffling their own made shit. Men never pretended to care about shared hobbies, ideas, or troubled women to be better than them, even in this brutal dating scene. This is something made by women themselves to send guys for goose chasing. Men care if the woman is wife-material and has maternal qualities.
Adultery and prostitution have existed throughout the history. It's that people(mostly women) are rewarded for it now the way pro athletes are rewarded while in olden times they would be used as meat-shields for some emperor. It's no wonder feminism appeared after the industrial revolution because I assure you if any form of feminism existed prior to that it loaded women with the responsibility to be 'better' than men or whatever that means.

Edit: Just realized op said sex-work is patriarchal oppression and the guy I quoted said women's sexual freedom being repressed in the past was oppression, and they agree with each other? Wtf!

Last edited:

No, it doesn't, doofus. They only want female tribalism, not male. Are we really getting so reductive? Men still have the power. You only need to look at middle-east. Society has the "angelic" expectation of women because it's much easier for your average women to get laid, repeating basic shit at this point. The way society has the expectation of men to provide for his family. But the society doesn't care now that men are rendered obsolete with women entering workforce.

No, it doesn't, doofus. They only want female tribalism, not male. Are we really getting so reductive? Men still have the power. You only need to look at middle-east. Society has the "angelic" expectation of women because it's much easier for your average women to get laid, repeating basic shit at this point. The way society has the expectation of men to provide for his family. But the society doesn't care now that men are rendered obsolete with women entering workforce.
First of all who gives a shit about men? I'm part of a minority of ugly abominations that 95% of my gender considers a cockroach, my comprehension goes to to the misanthropic tiny minority of men with at least mild craniofacial deformities, the rest have ruined my life and dehumanised me to the point I'd rape their daughters and mothers while they watch and then force them to eat the remains after I dismembered them slowly and painfully.

Secondly I don't think you understand how biological imperatives work. A woman doesn't like Chad because tehehe, it's her DUTY as a biological proxy of god/nature to get inseminated by top 20% men. When not possible they choose high tier normies or normies that while nothing exciting they're at least "likeable" or at worst tolerable.

But when a man who's below 4 tries to mount her it's once again her biological duty to rejected him. Now how if not by coercion, oppression and violence this percentage of men managed to find a hole to fuck through the millennia?

Are we sure we are not on a feminist forum? Men are the majority of virgins, men are the victims of most untimely deaths, men are more unhappy in this patriarchal system, women most affected, really? You really have to be scraping the bottom of the barrel or really be on the edge to think sex-work is exploitation of women when feminists couldn't be more smug about it. Now you have to be apologetic.

This funny fucking reply, just waffling their own made shit. Men never pretended to care about shared hobbies, ideas, or troubled women to be better than them, even in this brutal dating scene. This is something made by women themselves to send guys for goose chasing. Men care if the woman is wife-material and has maternal qualities.
Adultery and prostitution have existed throughout the history. It's that people(mostly women) are rewarded for it now the way pro athletes are rewarded while in olden times they would be used as meat-shields for some emperor. It's no wonder feminism appeared after the industrial revolution because I assure you if any form of feminism existed prior to that it loaded women with the responsibility to be 'better' than men or whatever that means.

Edit: Just realized op said sex-work is patriarchal oppression and the guy I quoted said women's sexual freedom being repressed in the past was oppression, and they agree with each other? Wtf!
I think you and others like @Linesnap99 are confusing this post to be gynocentric. Believe me, I'm not on the toilet's side. I'm writing this to warn incels what is coming if you interact with women in a bluepilled or even redpilled kind of way.

whores dont whore for free unless they are a whore it makes perfect sense

It is what I think too. The closest thing humans have to "love" is pure physical attraction. Any other type of reason for "love" is a lie and is not real. The concept of pure love is never achievable, because even looks fade and that love is lost with time. If the woman has an opportunity to do it better, she will, and the same goes for the guy. But still, the closest thing we have to "love" is attraction by looks.

Makeup really should be something men more broadly oppose — that’s the woman misrepresenting themselves after all.

Very good writeup, you hit the nail on the head for what it’s worth. Honestly the wests sexual dynamics and relations between men and women are so fucked now at least among young people that I don’t see anything but a snapping mass reaction against feminism and a reinstatement of old gender roles as doing shit to fix things. Women hate that prospect because they enjoy a trend amount of power and leverage right now, but the funny thing is they’re more miserable now than ever and can’t even fathom why.
Why would I want to become a beta provider to some stupid, ugly, lazy whore? I would love to see these faggot incels and trads killed, double points if they're white nationalists/maga faggots too!

Why would I want to become a beta provider to some stupid, ugly, lazy whore? I would love to see these faggot incels and trads killed, double points if they're white nationalists/maga faggots too!
Aren’t the MAGA crowd hyper conservative and wanting to bring back old gender roles though? That angle seems pretty based to me.

basically you want to destroy society because you're a nigger baboon

Aren’t the MAGA crowd hyper conservative and wanting to bring back old gender roles though? That angle seems pretty based to me.

What's so based about pampering a bitch like she's a queen? The bitch never liked being with the shrimp dicked upright beta cuck. Magas tend to be ugly, sister fucking scum, nothing superior about them.