Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PTP (Prime Teen Pussy) is the MOST important thing in life

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Fxvz

If you leave school before having that experience just hang up the dreams and forget it altogether. Even in highschool every foid had been defiled by the time they graduated. Chad had his time to shine and develop, and thats it. Its been many years since ive seen any young women, and it used to hurt to see them and think this. Now it doesnt matter. Taking a nice shit matters more

i don't think so. but i'm just guessing. can't know without someone credible who has experienced it.
What if you got to live out this experience with an 18 yr old virgin as 25-28 yr old?

What if you got to live out this experience with an 18 yr old virgin as 25-28 yr old?
when i was 25 to 28 years i would have been content with a oneitis even if she wasn't a virgin.

College pussy is probably better.

I missed both so doesn't make a difference.

It’s not the pussy, it’s just teen love and relationships in general. You will never be a true adult without hitting the milestone of teen love. Missing out on it results in permanent damage to your psyche and erects a barrier of difference between you and other humans that is very hard to cross.

I’d argue that teen love is probably the most important time specific milestone in life besides learning how to walk and getting your first job.

I would be fine with roastie pu$$y, but only ugly fat roasties consider me and only if I betabuxx killing my life and free time and the prize is starfish sex every month until i get cucked by roastie cheating with chad and divorce raped :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

This was user "wandercamp"

This is the truth and what every men want and crave, they admitting or not, esorcially incels since they dont get it.