Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PTP (Prime Teen Pussy) is the MOST important thing in life

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Most, if not ALL, of your life experiences boil down to whether you got PTP. It is the most important thing in the growth of a man and the defining moment in his life. If you missed out on it, you are PERMANENTLY psychological damaged. There is NO coming back. You will never have the emotional, intellectual, and social wisdom required to become a fufilled member of the human race.

Can you just imagine what its like? To watch her slide off her clothes for the first time, blushing ear to ear? The soft touch of her unblemished skin. This sweet tingle you get when your lips connect? The sudden jolt of adrenaline when she first says "No, lets go all the way". The life changing feeling when your penis first enters? The indescribable emotional bond and experience you both feel as you go faster and faster? The awe in both your eyes when you finish? The slow but true beat of both your hearts as you stay indoors, snuggling in your underwear, bright eyed to what the future has to offer? You missed ALL of these. You CANNOT recover.

Holy shit its over.

They aren't as bitter and jaded as older women.

I am pretty sure those hot 22 year old girls are better with their thick ass and big tits and nice body.

It’s not the pussy, it’s just teen love and relationships in general. You will never be a true adult without hitting the milestone of teen love. Missing out on it results in permanent damage to your psyche and erects a barrier of difference between you and other humans that is very hard to cross.

I’d argue that teen love is probably the most important time specific milestone in life besides learning how to walk and getting your first job.

KV- said:
I’d argue that teen love is probably the most important time specific milestone in life besides learning how to walk and getting your first job.

this hurts

KV- said:
It’s not the pussy, it’s just teen love and relationships in general. You will never be a true adult without hitting the milestone of teen love. Missing out on it results in permanent damage to your psyche and erects a barrier of difference between you and other humans that is very hard to cross.

brutal, but true.

KV- said:

I think using PTP is a useful way to put a label on it, but I generally agree with your post.

007C8

[attachment=648]

Attachments

• you-are-wrong.png
    you-are-wrong.png
    226.4 KB · Views: 189
[attachment=649]
I read it, I felt it and I blocked it. Accepting this would be the suicide of my sanity.

Attachments

• you-are-wrong.png
    you-are-wrong.png
    226.4 KB · Views: 312
Pasteleiro said:
I read it, I felt it and I blocked it. Accepting this would be the suicide of my sanity.

Sometimes cope is the only option when we aren't ready for the rope

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
I am pretty sure those hot 22 year old girls are better with their thick ass and big tits and nice body.

Cope of the week LOL.

Oh come on

wandercamp said:
Can you just imagine what its like? To watch her slide off her clothes for the first time, blushing ear to ear? The soft touch of her unblemished skin. This sweet tingle you get when your lips connect? The sudden jolt of adrenaline when she first says "No, lets go all the way". The life changing feeling when your penis first enters? The indescribable emotional bond and experience you both feel as you go faster and faster? The awe in both your eyes when you finish? The slow but true beat of both your hearts as you stay indoors, snuggling in your underwear, bright eyed to what the future has to offer? You missed ALL of these. You CANNOT recover.
This needs a suicide fuel tag, holy shit.

And that's why I chase teenage girls even though I'm 20. None of those adult whores deserve my virginity. If I will not get a 15yo in 2018 it's over.

Girls beyond 18 are full blown roasties. You'd be lucky to find a chick with <10 dick count. 

PTP is truly king. 

Fresh. Pure. Energetic.Fun.

The sex is a new experience with them and they're ust exploring. 

20+bitches demand you to be a seasoned veteran, lick their ass and be comfortable with them shitting in your mouth just so their clitties tingle just a bit.

If you missed out on pussy during your teens, just LDAR.

In a just society we'd be able to marry young like Mohammad & the people in the times of Jesus.

biggest suicide fuel i read this month OP holy fuck

"I'm pretty sure women can love a man that is ugly if he makes up for it with confidence"

That's the level of coping in your post. You're battling your inner whiteknight hard if you think a girl who is 15 has a flat pancake body then suddenly sprouts tits, ass and curves in her 20s. Women develop long before the age at which you feel comfortable dating one, shock horror!!!

If you were on a desert island with a well-developed 15 yo, if you even THOUGHT about her being attractive, you are no better than us. No one here is saying you should fuck a prime 15 yo JB, just that they are hot. Last time I checked, there was no law against finding something attractive from afar.

The joke is, whenever someone posts a pic of a hot 15 yo to show how developed they are, the thread gets deleted because it turns too blackpill (like this one will, mark my words). Essentially the anti-JB crew are like:

"women are underdeveloped at 15 or 16 but if you prove that some are in the form of pics, then you are a pedo and the thread needs deleting because it causes me cognitive dissonance".

It's true. Even if you "make it" later in life, you'll always understand in your bones that you have no inherent value, only the utility you worked to achieve.

damn i shouldn't have read this
that's brutal

Most, if not ALL, of your life experiences boil down to whether you got PTP. It is the most important thing in the growth of a man and the defining moment in his life. If you missed out on it, you are PERMANENTLY psychological damaged. There is NO coming back. You will never have the emotional, intellectual, and social wisdom required to become a fufilled member of the human race.

Holy shit its over.

This belongs in /r/MorbidReality.

It's the blackest black pill I've read in a while.

I'm 30 years-old now and it has been over since I was a teen.

I was born to die.

finding Diamonds and Emeralds in the ground is more realistic that getting PTP as an Incel

It's true. Even if you "make it" later in life, you'll always understand in your bones that you have no inherent value, only the utility you worked to achieve.
You will never be a true adult without hitting the milestone of teen love. Missing out on it results in permanent damage to your psyche and erects a barrier of difference between you and other humans that is very hard to cross.
Most, if not ALL, of your life experiences boil down to whether you got PTP. It is the most important thing in the growth of a man and the defining moment in his life. If you missed out on it, you are PERMANENTLY psychological damaged. There is NO coming back.

it's a right of passage. and unlike society believes it's not a social event you can pick, modify and change the goal posts around for. it's biologically deterministic.

life is just a cruel joke played on ugly non NT people

it's a right of passage. and unlike society believes it's not a social event you can pick, modify and change the goal posts around for. it's biologically deterministic.
Would it still count if you were 25+ and deflowering an 18 yr old virgin ?

can't recover from this
it's over

Keep glorifying sex, bro. That was cringe af.

It's absolutely true. The idea of sex and relationships is completely alien to me due to missing it, when it was the time to experience it. There is no turning back afterwards. I just don't know how that shit works and my psyche is fucked forever. No girl will ever want to educate you on the most basic stuff you should have known long time ago. There is nothing more unattractive than a completely inexperienced and insecure adult man.
THIS WORLD IS A FUCKING CRUEL JOKE FROM GOD

Stop telling to kill myself , dude.

tfw perfect age but will never have prime teen pussy :feelsrope:

IT's low iq response
It hipocrisy

she's not even willing to admit that it was an important developmental milestone
she says it was cringe and awkward yet she had multiple relationships

OF COURSE WERE STUCK AT 15 BECAUSE WE NEVER EXPERIENCED THAT DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONE
IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE AWKWARD SO YOU LEARN AND HAVE EXPERIENCE

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO FUNCTION IF I HAVE ZERO EXPEREINCE

"I didn't lose my virginity until I was 19"
19 IS STILL TEEN YOU FUCKING NORMAL NIGGER
"after that, I had an absurd number of sex partners, a great deal of sexual and romantic success, and two kids."
STOP COMPARING YOURSELVES TO US YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGS

• virgin until i was 19
  • i had two bfs in my teenage hood "b-but you had sex" yeah
so she had sex before 19. "what is virginity" :feelstastyman:

sexual and romantic success.
why doesn't the whore call it business success, since it's just business to foids?

the last part is appalling. she contrasts how bad her first times were compared to those times with more experience. but that she couldn't have had those good times without the kickstart of her 1st 'worse' times where she collected the experience goes beyond her head. even worse than that is that she goes off on a tangent about what the experiences of teen love meant to her as a woman. she does not realise this is not the topic and thus not relevant. and even within that off-topic context she still manages to downplay her personal experience of course.

in any case, nobody asked roasties to give their input on when they want to start their sex life. foids don't even have the good-will to say what they mean, like when using the term virgin to actually stay with the definition of what a virgin is. or maybe she doesn't know what a teenager is. if you can only take part in discussions by twisting the definition of words to your subjective interpretation, you aren't needed in the discussion. she is a perfect example of why women's rights need to be abolished.

it's also perverse how foids always define every sexual topic that men thematise as 'fetish' while sexual topics of women are 'kinks', the former supposed to hold a negative connotation and the latter a positive. note the difference here. foids naturally always try to divide in order to be able to discriminate better. it's therefore important for foids to make a distinction between male and female sexual fantasies. whereas men tend to generalise over things to be more inclusive. jfl at the naivety of men and the disgusting nature of women

So it doesn't count?
i don't think so. but i'm just guessing. can't know without someone credible who has experienced it.

Last edited:
cant imagine myself ever having sex not just because i am facially grotesque but also i am annorexic and my growth plates closed at a early age of 16 so i have small little girl hands and tiny wrists that force me to wear a hoodie 24/7 because otherwise ill have people glancing at me and laughing at my horrible frame.

those are 2 different commenters
2 boyfriends was a foid
19 was a male
at least something. the 1st poster must be some mental degenerate then. his comment is just a bunch of smoke with no point to it other than to share/boast with his personal achivements. if i had gotten sex at any point in time between the end of my teenage years and now i would perhaps spout the same bluepilled nonsense because i would be content with how my situation went in the end and cope away the years before that time. but at the end of the day it's still just cope.

granted i say that mainly because the experience to see foids at that age fawn over bullies was immensely traumatic to me. i am sure if you are on the other end of that spectrum you aren't affected at all.