Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should women be taught pro-ana from a young age?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Its no secret that all a woman needs to do to have a 8/10 body is to not be fat. In fact, I would say any woman other than the most disfigured have a 7+ face just by having a low bf.

The problem is that women don't have any sort of rationality or self control, so we are left with half of women being whales. We should make girls from a young age feel ashamed/embarrassed about eating food the same way we stigmatize their period (which they also shouldn't talk about)

"Yes you have to eat to live, but do it in secret, keep your calories under 1800, and don't go to resteraunts"

Now you might say this doesn't have any benifits for incels, other than the highest-tier incels with a chance of accending getting good-looking looksmatches, but I beg to differ.

Women overall being taught (correctly) that they should value their self-worth based on how attractive they are to a man will overall lower their narcissism and self-esteem. Even naturally thin women should be worried about the possibility of being a disgusting whale, and should overall make them feel less entitled to Chad.

Call it cope, but this sort of indoctrination would kill two birds with one stone.

Not everyone is low T and wants anorexic foids like you do.

Attachments

• cut.jpg
    cut.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 130
I just need a fwend :feelsaww:

Its no secret that all a woman needs to do to have a 8/10 body is to not be fat. In fact, I would say any woman other than the most disfigured have a 7+ face just by having a low bf.

The problem is that women don't have any sort of rationality or self control, so we are left with half of women being whales. We should make girls from a young age feel ashamed/embarrassed about eating food the same way we stigmatize their period (which they also shouldn't talk about)

"Yes you have to eat to live, but do it in secret, keep your calories under 1800, and don't go to resteraunts"

Now you might say this doesn't have any benifits for incels, other than the highest-tier incels with a chance of accending getting good-looking looksmatches, but I beg to differ.

Women overall being taught (correctly) that they should value their self-worth based on how attractive they are to a man will overall lower their narcissism and self-esteem. Even naturally thin women should be worried about the possibility of being a disgusting whale, and should overall make them feel less entitled to Chad.

Call it cope, but this sort of indoctrination would kill two birds with one stone.
1800 for a small woman would make them gain weight try 1500 if you want permanently thin women

remember most are below 5 foot 5 very low Basal metabolic rate tiny creatures, almost no muscle compared to a man untrained and naturally no to low levels testosterone

I like gym foids that have nice juicy legs and ass :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. Foids should be mandated to do heavy squats 3 times a week

This is literally ideal, you've been brainwashed by fat culture
"Ideal" is subjective, some guys want literal skeletons, some guys want morbidly obese whales

how about we take all simps and throw them into a volcano instead?

this is what society considers "anorexic" in 2022
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:true.

just landwhale cope.

and when a girl does get that skinny (aka peak SMV). she'll get hundreds of landwhales or 'thick' girls on intagram messaging her saying to put some weight on 'you look like your dying'

no. she looks fucking healthy.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:true.

just landwhale cope.

and when a girl does get that skinny (aka peak SMV). she'll get hundreds of landwhales or 'thick' girls on intagram messaging her saying to put some weight on 'you look like your dying'

no. she looks fucking healthy.
Honestly, its cope to call it cope.

The standards for women have just hit rock bottom. Fatties (any girl without visible abs) don't need to aspire to be better because even chubs can get Chad now.

The anorexia hoax was created so women would believe that literally any sense of personal responsibility is actually evil patriarchy

Not everyone is low T and wants anorexic foids like you do.
I think overweight girls are less attractive. I challenge you to take a T test on the same day or as close as possible to me and post the results.

What if I have higher T then you? Will you stop making unsubstantiated claims of T levels?

What if I have lower T then you? Then there is finally something to back those claims.

I'm not aware of anyone who has ever proved a claim of being "high T" compared to someone else. And by prove I mean take some type of test because how else could you really know? This may be a historic first for the internet.

Among things commonly stated to be associated with "high T", I do not:
Lift
Lust over "thick" girls
Have a big dick

Even if you do and it really be like that because some soyience paper says so or 10 millions comments on the internet say so, that does not settle a 1 vs 1 dispute over personal claims.

Do you have anything to lose? How will you back out of this?

1) You do not even have any spare money or the time to be able to test that claim?

2) Are you going to try to post something like "you're going to far to prove a point" when you first brought up that claim of personal T levels?

Its no secret that all a woman needs to do to have a 8/10 body is to not be fat.
WhiteShirt
not sure why you keep pushing this meme it's moronic

yes landwhales make themselves uglier than they'd be at a healthy weight and this drags down the average but not to the point where being non-fat automatically makes you in the top 20%

obesity just isn't prevalent enough to cause such a schism

you should try for a more conservative approach like "non-obese women are +1 on the decile scale right now compared to where they would be if landwhales didn't drag down the average"

I could believe something liek that, maybe even a +2 or +3.

But by saying "min 8" you're saying a +7 for the 1/10 to get there, it's silly

any woman other than the most disfigured have a 7+ face just by having a low bf.
this is silly because if I point out a 6/10 thin face you'll just say "she's disfigured by X"
1800 for a small woman would make them gain weight try 1500 if you want permanently thin women
this all depends on activity levels plus also shit like macronutrients

foids can have more "protein calories" for example if the aminos are building/repairing muss instead of being burned as fuel

I think overweight girls are less attractive. I challenge you to take a T test on the same day or as close as possible to me and post the results.

What if I have higher T then you? Will you stop making unsubstantiated claims of T levels?

What if I have lower T then you? Then there is finally something to back those claims.

I'm not aware of anyone who has ever proved a claim of being "high T" compared to someone else. And by prove I mean take some type of test because how else could you really know? This may be a historic first for the internet.

Among things commonly stated to be associated with "high T", I do not:
Lift
Lust over "thick" girls
Have a big dick

Even if you do and it really be like that because some soyience paper says so or 10 millions comments on the internet say so, that does not settle a 1 vs 1 dispute over personal claims.

Do you have anything to lose? How will you back out of this?

1) You do not even have any spare money or the time to be able to test that claim?

2) Are you going to try to post something like "you're going to far to prove a point" when you first brought up that claim of personal T levels?
Low T = liking flat thin foids such as noodles

High T = liking very thick girls

This is common sense GrAYcel

Low T = liking flat thin foids such as noodles

High T = liking very thick girls

This is common sense GrAYcel
I have disputed that claim by stating that I don't think anyone has ever back up their proclaimed "high test" vs someone else's "low test" with actual tests.

I will request a default judgement with the court of public opinion and get official acknowledgement of your refusal to back up those claims.
And I wish to seek a cease and desist order against you being able to make any similar claims in the future.

Last edited:
I have disputed that claim by stating that I don't think anyone has ever back up their proclaimed "high test" vs someone else's "low test" with actual tests.

I will request a default judgement with the court of public opinion and get official acknowledgement of your refusal to back up those claims.
And I wish to seek a cease and desist order against you being able to make any similar claims in the future.
didnt read, fuck off grayfag