Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PsychiatryMaxxing? Experiences with psychiatric hospitals?

cybernazi

cybernazi

Greycel
Has anyone here been to a psychiatric hospital?

From what I have heard, it can be reasonably easy to get hole in these places.
Often there are more foids than men, and sex is very common there.
These foids often fall in the category Cluster B (especially Borderline) and are very sexual.

So, could PsychiatryMaxxing be a way to ascend?

Can you light a fire in winter's face? Mentally ill foids aren't worth the trouble man. Expect to get strung along.

Can you light a fire in winter's face? Mentally ill foids aren't worth the trouble man. Expect to get strung along.
Do you know what these problems are?
My biggest problem right now is being an incel, and wouldn't mind a few arguments every now and then in exchange for that.
I mean, having sex with different hot cluster B girls, sounds pretty nice tbh.

if it's that easy for you you're not incel

Has anyone here been to a psychiatric hospital?

From what I have heard, it can be reasonably easy to get hole in these places.
Often there are more foids than men, and sex is very common there.
These foids often fall in the category Cluster B (especially Borderline) and are very sexual.

So, could PsychiatryMaxxing be a way to ascend?
Interesting. Could you be more specific? How do you have sex in a mental hospital? Aren't you under surveillance at all times?

Do you know what these problems are?
My biggest problem right now is being an incel, and wouldn't mind a few arguments every now and then in exchange for that.
I mean, having sex with different hot cluster B girls, sounds pretty nice tbh.
you wouldn't get it. just try it. you'll see

V interesting theory, lol

However BPD people tend to be awful for maintaining stable relationships as far as I know, but you might succeed if your only goal is sex!

Interesting. Could you be more specific? How do you have sex in a mental hospital? Aren't you under surveillance at all times?
Two friends of mine spent time in such places and had sex with pretty hot girls in there. Optically they are often those alternative-style looking ones. Emos, Goths, dyed hair, cutting scars etc. But most people in there are pretty bored and sex apparently is a good way to distract you. Plus, those cluster B girls are known for being promiscious whores anyway, and in a situation with a male deficit, even an incel might have reasonable chances there.

Two friends of mine spent time in such places and had sex with pretty hot girls in there. Optically they are often those alternative-style looking ones. Emos, Goths, dyed hair, cutting scars etc. But most people in there are pretty bored and sex apparently is a good way to distract you. Plus, those cluster B girls are known for being promiscious whores anyway, and in a situation with a male deficit, even an incel might have reasonable chances there.
I get that but did your friend tell you how they do it? Do they find an unlocked broom closet? Do they do it in the toilet? What is the practical MO?

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

"He acts like a girl" (He'd laughed at me daily in group therapy and say 'Tch' when I would line up near him)

"I'll kick his little ass around" (Same person who took pictures of my naked body and laughed with his roommate)

"Future school shooter" (Somali boys)

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"

"He's a freak"

"Nah, you Nigger"

"Sup Nig-guh" (Tall White male)

"Hello, Su" (The night before my discharge from the psych ward);

"Very stupid" - Then: "Very dumb" (He walked past me twice and said those things; I was in the psych ward for suicidal patients)

Aspie John is walking to the dinner tray rack of the psych ward he currently resides in, when he notices a familiar face: Anxious Jane.

It is customary for volunteers and nurses to hand patients their trays, but Anxious Jane ignores Aspie John. As he prepares to grab his tray, Anxious Jane quickly walks towards him, makes hand-fiddling gestures and says, "What's your name?" in a mocking tone. She then briefly reads his bracelet and grabs his tray, holding it forcefully as he tries to take it from her.
Aspie John steps back and waits for a few moments without saying anything. He then walks up and gently takes the tray from Anxious Jane's hands, thanking her in the process.

She makes hand-fiddling gestures one more time. He responds with "I hope you have a nice day" and walks off.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy.

Very common. Most male teenagers look at me like I am a young child. My height is between 5'2 - 5'3.

Indeed. In group therapy, a twelve-year-old Black boy towered over me and called me a "short girl". He would snicker and say "Tch" at me during group line-ups. I was 15.

Screenshot from 2021 12 25 22 01 17

Next Year:

Screenshot from 2022 01 01 10 24 57

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was (anxiously) fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male. Another hospital patient deliberately walked past me twice and insulted me as I was calling a relative on the hospital phone because he thought my hat was "stupid". He received no punishment.

Foid enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

However BPD people tend to be awful for maintaining stable relationships as far as I know, but you might succeed if your only goal is sex!

Yes...await the write-up.