Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PSA to raped Afghan women

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I've seen many Afghan women with toxic mindsets opposing rapes and forced marriages. Now, I understand getting raped may be uncomfortable at first, but it doesn't entitle you to speaking badly of Taliban or maybe planning terrorism (being mean and needy is also terrorism) against them. Here are some tips to grow up and work to better your situation, instead of complaining and doing literally nothing like an entitled baby.

1. Admit it's your fault​

"B-but how is it my fault?! I'm literally being threatened with death and it's the Taliban taking over which caused this which was caused by the US withdrawing its military… blablabla… :feels:" let me stop you right here. You won't gain anything by pointing fingers at others, it's time to take responsibility once in your life. No one likes irresponsible women and maybe it's precisely why you were raped. It's your life and you get what you choose. You can't blame others for your bad decisions. I know it may be hard, but in reality you only have yourself to blame for Taliban taking over Kabul and some Taliban fighter raping you. Have you done anything to prevent that? Did you fight in military until your last breath? Maybe you should've committed suicide not to get raped? There are plenty of options and you've chosen this.

2. Stop complaining​

No one likes people who constantly complain. I'm sure you'd get better treatment if you just shut up and listened. We all have our struggles, but it's not a reason to complain all the time. You may think you have it really bad, but everyone suffers, experiences worse days. You suffer from having sex, but some suffer from not having sex. It’s the classic Buddhism idea of the poor suffering for being poor, but the rich suffering for being rich. Complaining won't change anything, it won't better your situation.

3. Seek help​

External circumstances don't create suffering, it's all your mindset and thoughts. You can talk about your feelings with your family (if they're alive) or the Taliban fighters. I'm sure they'll understand, but you just have to open up and expose your weaknesses. What really would help you is professional help: talk to a therapist or, more realistically, a religious figure like an imam. He'll help you reframe your negative thoughts and unhelpful thought patterns about this situation. You may see it as being raped by violent extremists, but if you saw it as an opportunity to sacrifice yourself for Allah, you'd be much happier.

4. Try being nice​

Many Afghan women, who end up raped, hold very negative views about Taliban fighters. Maybe, just maybe if you weren't such pieces of shit, you wouldn't get raped. They call them terrorists, but maybe the real terrorism is the way they talk about their rapists. You have to understand that Taliban fighters are real people with feelings, just like you and me. You can't expect them to treat you nicely if you think about them like that. You may say "I tried to cooperate, but they still abused me!", well, bad personality like this is just immediately noticeable. Getting raped may have hurt, but they were hurt even more when they detected all these negative views you have about them. :( Maybe once in your life you should try not to act like a total bitch and smile more or strike a conversation with the fighters. :) I bet you don't even interact with them that much, so how can you know what they're really like. You just have to act like a normal human and respect them and maybe then they'll respect you back. :D But remember, you're not entitled to anything, including respect, so if you get abused even more despite your good behavior, just keep trying!

5. Being free won't make you happy​

You have to realize that. Being enslaved, raped and forced to marry a Taliban fighter isn't what makes you unhappy, it's your mindset and you're at fault for that. Even if you were completely free and had a luxurious life, you'd still be miserable, because it's all in your head. There are many people in countries where the Sharia law isn't enforced who are just as sad, if not more, as you. Attending university? Going to the beach with your friends? You will still feel depressed and lonely when it’s over. All those outside things will not give you the satisfaction and happiness you are seeking.

I hope these tips will be helpful. I'm really trying to understand Afghan women and empathize with their situation, but I don't think they need any more coddling. I offer practical solutions and it's up to them whether they'll use them or not. Hope you'll do great in the new regime! Allahu Akbar! :D

PS Please don't send me any silly "studies" saying rape is bad for mental health or stupid "articles" explaining the sociopolitical situation of Afghanistan. I know Afghan women better than they know themselves, because I saw one on TV this morning. I won't change my opinions, because they're right. I have a lot of real life experiences, while all these Afghan women probably never saw a Taliban fighter irl and just make shit up and you surely misinterpret all these studies.

Last edited:
Imams implementing CBT therapy on bourgeois Afghan women :feelshaha:

Mods pin this

Congratulations, you made me drop my good Christian boy persona. I lost hard. God forgive me.

Absolutely gigabased high IQ thread :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Excellent and based from OP

:feelsLSD: :dab: :blackpill::feelshaha:

Is that most based thread ever??!?

This is gold. Post this on some popular subreddit with a lot of foids and soys.

surely it can help womens in Afghanistan treat the Talibans well, or the thoughts of respecting their religion to go to heaven, however extreme Islamism does not seem so ethical to me

surely it can help womens in Afghanistan treat the Talibans well, or the thoughts of respecting their religion to go to heaven, however extreme Islamism does not seem so ethical to me
it's satire on the unhelpful advice normies often give us :feelsgah:

What really would help you is professional help: talk to a therapist or, more realistically, a religious figure like an imam.
It's their fault if they don't want help :feelsjuice:

W*men who think the Taliban takeover is a bad thing should immediately get out of their feminist echochambers and open themselves to new cultures. Like, maybe drop the phone for once and get into sufi poetry? No one likes ignorant, imperialistic bigots anyway.
Take a cue, ladies. ;)

You need to accept that it's all your fault
stop being a nice woman

Last edited:
Also know that if the above tips don't help there is also medication they could consider like anti-depressants. It won't solve the problem, but it can give them temporary support, while they work on a long-term solution like therapy.

IT will have a seizure or heart attack if they see this thread :feelshaha: :feelsokman:

Posts like this warm the cobbles. I love you, brocels.

Feels nice the fling shit the other way.
King Doge

I never realized how much women despise us. Reading this gave me some perspective what their motivations were all along. It is a mix of the two: they genuinely believe that they are superior and they ridicule us at the same time:feelshmm::blackpill::blackpill:

I never realized how much women despise us. Reading this gave me some perspective what their motivations were all along. It is a mix of the two: they genuinely believe that they are superior and they ridicule us at the same time:feelshmm::blackpill::blackpill:
Yes, women do despise the masses of men, and now they make no attempt to even hide it like they did before.

These Afghan broads should be grateful.

At least when they get raped by the Taliban they’ll also be well taken care of with a nice arranged marriage and any children produced by the rape will also be well taken care of and properly claimed by the father so as to not grow up bastard/s.

A far better fate than had ZOG Clown World prevailed.

All they would have to look forward to then is being raped or voluntarily fucked by Tyrone and end up with various STD’s and fatherless bastards after the nigger inevitably bails on his responsibility.

Maybe their personalities were the problem?

One of the highest IQ posts on the forum. Mods pin this or cuck.

HAHAHA THEY HAVE ZERO SELF-AWARENESS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
they made a parody of my parody :feelskek: don't they realize that they post shit like this, like, every day (in parts in comments, they only make big posts like this once in a while)
I shit you not, I took a few sentences, word for word, straight from their own posts I saw yesterday
It’s the classic Buddhism idea of the poor suffering for being poor, but the rich suffering for being rich.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p4vpqq/hey_incels_this_ones_for_you/h94zh8k/

You will still feel depressed and lonely when it’s over. All those outside things will not give you the satisfaction and happiness you are seeking.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p4vpqq/hey_incels_this_ones_for_you/

here's the parody of the parody :feelsgah:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p5q0lc/psa_to_the_crybabies_called_incels/

holy fuck the based levels are off the charts.

You're not entitled to live in a corrupt democracy sweetie. If you had a better personality you won't be a wife to 5'2 haji right now and could be a single mom with mixed kids from tyrone like the rest of us.

OFc its a fucking neet who is saying this, a fucking loser who never left the basement, u fucking creep dont even have the balls to look at a womens eyes, haha, u probably really skinny or really fat irl and wouldnt do shit if someone pushed your back you little beta bitch. You are laughing at women getting raped, but u wouldnt when i would come to your home and cut off your dick and made you my slave. Your mother and sister are either gonna die, or i keep them as sex slaves. Give me your adress and ill find and kill you. I will shit on your home, piss on your grave, im gonna slit your throat. Im gonna come with my ak47. How do you wanna die with a rope or a gunshot? You can chose. Me and my boys gonna find your ip adress dw. 60 mins we are infront of your trash house. Count every minute from now on. We are nearer than you think.

HAHAHA THEY HAVE ZERO SELF-AWARENESS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
they made a parody of my parody :feelskek: don't they realize that they post shit like this, like, every day (in parts in comments, they only make big posts like this once in a while)
I shit you not, I took a few sentences, word for word, straight from their own posts I saw yesterday

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p4vpqq/hey_incels_this_ones_for_you/h94zh8k/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p4vpqq/hey_incels_this_ones_for_you/

here's the parody of the parody :feelsgah:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p5q0lc/psa_to_the_crybabies_called_incels/

They can't even comprehend that their "parody of parody" sounds like an actual advice you hear from bluepillers or other ITards. Mentally ill freaks.

OFc its a fucking neet who is saying this, a fucking loser who never left the basement, u fucking creep dont even have the balls to look at a womens eyes, haha, u probably really skinny or really fat irl and wouldnt do shit if someone pushed your back you little beta bitch. You are laughing at women getting raped, but u wouldnt when i would come to your home and cut off your dick and made you my slave. Your mother and sister are either gonna die, or i keep them as sex slaves. Give me your adress and ill find and kill you. I will shit on your home, piss on your grave, im gonna slit your throat. Im gonna come with my ak47. How do you wanna die with a rope or a gunshot? You can chose. Me and my boys gonna find your ip adress dw. 60 mins we are infront of your trash house. Count every minute from now on. We are nearer than you think.
I was just joking guys :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: i would never kill someone.

God-tier, this is truly your masterpiece

Can anyone tag the mods? I am too much of a pussy to do it