Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PSA to raped Afghan women

I agree with all this. If rape is so horrible, why do women not fight back with all their might?
Women pretend to dislike rape and simultaneously act like cunts so men will "punish" them with rape.
In the end, both sexes get what they want and rape is turned out to be symbiotic.

Maybe, just maybe... If they fixed their misandry and became less toxic they wouldn't be raped

OFc its a fucking neet who is saying this, a fucking loser who never left the basement, u fucking creep dont even have the balls to look at a womens eyes, haha, u probably really skinny or really fat irl and wouldnt do shit if someone pushed your back you little beta bitch. You are laughing at women getting raped, but u wouldnt when i would come to your home and cut off your dick and made you my slave. Your mother and sister are either gonna die, or i keep them as sex slaves. Give me your adress and ill find and kill you. I will shit on your home, piss on your grave, im gonna slit your throat. Im gonna come with my ak47. How do you wanna die with a rope or a gunshot? You can chose. Me and my boys gonna find your ip adress dw. 60 mins we are infront of your trash house. Count every minute from now on. We are nearer than you think.
IT users after reading this

If those Afghan roasties are virgins then why not feel happy about marriage with a Talichad, he will have regular sex with her and sex feels good from what I heard, finally will lose their virginity and have much pleasure while procreating
If Afghan roastie not a virgin, why the guy who took virginity did not protect her from Talichads?

That's how it should have been from the beginning :cool:
HAHAHA THEY HAVE ZERO SELF-AWARENESS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
they made a parody of my parody :feelskek: don't they realize that they post shit like this, like, every day (in parts in comments, they only make big posts like this once in a while)
I shit you not, I took a few sentences, word for word, straight from their own posts I saw yesterday

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p4vpqq/hey_incels_this_ones_for_you/h94zh8k/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p4vpqq/hey_incels_this_ones_for_you/

here's the parody of the parody :feelsgah:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p5q0lc/psa_to_the_crybabies_called_incels/

They are pathetic subhumans
Maybe, just maybe... If they fixed their misandry and became less toxic they wouldn't be raped
excactly. Little bitches moaning 'cause they are afraid of rape :lul: Pathetic losers. Uhh I hope women will finally understand that they are not entitled to not being raped but always these creatures with tits think they got something to say in this matter haha.

Last edited:
Most funny shit ive read in weeks :feelskek:

External circumstances don't create suffering, it's all your mindset and thoughts. You can talk about your feelings with your family (if they're alive) or the Taliban fighters.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wow, this guy is literally having a fucking mental breakdown :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Respect dude, getting this kind of extreme emotional reactions is hard nowadays

somebody call the based department
OFc its a fucking neet who is saying this, a fucking loser who never left the basement, u fucking creep dont even have the balls to look at a womens eyes, haha, u probably really skinny or really fat irl and wouldnt do shit if someone pushed your back you little beta bitch. You are laughing at women getting raped, but u wouldnt when i would come to your home and cut off your dick and made you my slave. Your mother and sister are either gonna die, or i keep them as sex slaves. Give me your adress and ill find and kill you. I will shit on your home, piss on your grave, im gonna slit your throat. Im gonna come with my ak47. How do you wanna die with a rope or a gunshot? You can chose. Me and my boys gonna find your ip adress dw. 60 mins we are infront of your trash house. Count every minute from now on. We are nearer than you think

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.
Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
HAHAHA THEY HAVE ZERO SELF-AWARENESS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
they made a parody of my parody :feelskek: don't they realize that they post shit like this, like, every day (in parts in comments, they only make big posts like this once in a while)
I shit you not, I took a few sentences, word for word, straight from their own posts I saw yesterday

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p4vpqq/hey_incels_this_ones_for_you/h94zh8k/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p4vpqq/hey_incels_this_ones_for_you/

here's the parody of the parody :feelsgah:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p5q0lc/psa_to_the_crybabies_called_incels/

What was even the point of them making a parody of the parody? It's literally the same regurgitated bullshit.

Last edited: