Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Proving that account is fake.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34959
  • Start date
They
Do you think users who moralfag should be banned but not braggers/users who aren’t kissless, hugless, or handholdless?
shoupd be banned too

Do you think users who moralfag should be banned but not braggers/users who aren’t kissless, hugless, or handholdless?
light moralfagging is okay but he was doing it too much.

light moralfagging is okay but he was doing it too much.
I mean I agree that moralfagging is 100% cucked as fuck, especially agecuckoldry, but it’s still not breaking any of the forum’s rules. He’s just speaking his own opinion tbh just let him. Not everyone is going to be as based and blackpilled as you guys

Apparently @Nekopan said an 18 year old getting with a 17 year old is wrong which is just plain stupid lmao

I mean I agree that moralfagging is 100% cucked as fuck, especially agecuckoldry, but it’s still not breaking any of the forum’s rules. He’s just speaking his own opinion tbh just let him. Not everyone is going to be as based and blackpilled as you guys
you are right.

you are right.

Apparently @Nekopan said an 18 year old getting with a 17 year old is wrong which is just plain stupid lmao
I posted this before, but I'll post it again.

I'm not gonna let someone talk shit about me because I expressed an opinion. If I said that "Killing kittens is wrong" would that be a "mOrAlFaG oPinIOn"

I don't care about your arbitrary standards of morality, I say what I think and that's that.
yes.
but he did accuse me baselessly of making the fake account.
As we know, there is a group of people behind what was going on, you have a grudge against me so of course that would make you a suspect. It's not "baseless" Get your facts straight bud.

I thought you just didn’t want to debate so you gave in ngl
but he did accuse me baselessly of making the fake account.
lol it’s because you were kinda one of the “pedocels” who debated against his agecuckoldry so he lumped you in with @Zensfy, @JosefMengelecel, and @Draestyn

As we know, there is a group of people behind what was going on, you have a grudge against me so of course that would make you a suspect. It's not "baseless" Get your facts straight bud.
you had no evidence.
you responded to my comments with an aggression level higher than what was put out.

lol it’s because you were kinda one of the “pedocels” who debated against his agecuckoldry so he lumped you in with @Zensfy, @JosefMengelecel, and @Draestyn
i'm attracted to noodlewhores so there's no reason for me to be a "pedocel."
agecuckery is wrong on a logical level.

Call it whatever you want, I could care less at the end of the day facts are facts and I was set up and almost banned because of these people. So whatever you want to say or claim doesn't really do much. Call me an "Infiltrator" a "Fakecel" or called my opinion "agecuckoldry" at the end of the day It's what I think and because I don't agree with what you think you slander me is terribly sad.

you had no evidence.
you responded to my comments with an aggression level higher than what was put out.

They say everyone who isn't turbo cucked is a "pedocel", they all share the one brain cell.

you had no evidence.

We can go back and forth all day.

The reason why I was pissy with you is because you and those other people started shitting on me so I defended myself, simple as. I don't know you and quite frankly I don't really care. Give me respect and I'll do the same.

posted this before, but I'll post it again.

I'm not gonna let someone talk shit about me because I expressed an opinion. If I said that "Killing kittens is wrong" would that be a "mOrAlFaG oPinIOn"

I don't care about your arbitrary standards of morality, I say what I think and that's that.
Physically harming animals is wrong imo but I could care less if, say, a foid was physically attacked
Wait, I take that back, you’re not a pedocel. I should’ve said “anti agecuck” instead

Wait, how does being attracted to noodlewhores not make one able to be a pedocel lol
True but it’s still free speech I guess

Wait, how does being attracted to noodlewhores not make one able to be a pedocel lol
because noodlewhores physically decay at a slower level and are more neotenous.
whereas white foids look like old hags at age 20.

i need to set up a threesome with a noodle and a cumskin whore sometime

Idk how to refute this ngl

If it's some Asian chick then that's fine, nobody gaf. But if you say that it's someone under the age of eighteen (a child) then that's when the trouble begins.

i heard threesomes are awkward.
It is, because you have to switch out the condoms if you transition from one hole to another.

What I think would be great, though, is getting your dick sucked by both foids at once.

But if you say that it's someone under the age of eighteen (a child) then that's when the trouble begins.
you know the AOC isn't 18 everywhere right?

Call it whatever you want, I could care less at the end of the day facts are facts and I was set up and almost banned because of these people. So whatever you want to say or claim doesn't really do much. Call me an "Infiltrator" a "Fakecel" or called my opinion "agecuckoldry" at the end of the day It's what I think and because I don't agree with what you think you slander me is terribly sad.
I’m not trying to say or claim anything bad about you or slander you nigga. If anything, you’re one of my favorite 2021cels ded srs. I know @Zensfy, @JosefMengelecel, and @Draestyn faked that entire witch hunt. It was so blatantly obvious that it was a larp yet literally everyone believed them like the same NPCs that they hate so much. People here are fucking stupid
But if you say that it's someone under the age of eighteen (a child) then that's when the trouble begins.
See, this type of NPC soyboy logic is laughably low IQ. Like we get it, you’re a liberal

Last edited:
There's foids I haven't seen since elementary school, they looked great at 8-11 but I checked and they now look like caked up roasties at 18. They really do age like milk.

There's foids I haven't seen since elementary school, they looked great at 8-11 but I checked and they now look like caked up roasties at 18. They really do age like milk.
yes, white foids are disgusting.

yes, white foids are disgusting.
Fucking cucked politicians need allow human experimentation and gene editing. So we can get good looking foids who don't age like milk

Fucking cucked politicians need allow human experimentation and gene editing. So we can get good looking foids who don't age like milk
their whorish behavior contributes to aging as well.

I mean, westernized noodlewhores aren’t any better in terms of personality, mannerisms, attitude, political views, appearance, sexual preference, etc
noodlewhores are worse.
i meant foids in general, not white foids. oops.

the first comment is about outer appearance.

noodlewhores are worse.
i meant foids in general, not white foids. oops.
I see and agree
the first comment is about outer appearance.
Let’s be honest, attractive white foids mog attractive noodles to self harm, even noodles know this. Noodlewhores only mog other races of foids in terms of aging

Here is proof that the conversation is not photoshopped for the ones confused @Idotms @Irredeemable
View attachment 465955
jfl that is such a blatantly staged conversation. first of all it doesn’t match OP’s typing style at all and more importantly it’s impossible to suspend disbelief when this is just a caricature meant to be as incriminating as possible. “I joined just to make fun of those lonely degenerate virgins” bull fucking shit:feelskek: anyone with more than 2 digit IQ can immediately tell this is fake

I have no opinions about OP idk who he is even but it’s pretty pathetic to maliciously try to get someone banned with an obviously fake account

Let’s be honest, attractive white foids mog attractive noodles to self harm.
i don't know about this.

Noodlewhores only mog other races of foids in terms of aging
the fast aging of white human beings is their main disadvantage.
mogging in terms of not aging badly is huge.

It is, because you have to switch out the condoms if you transition from one hole to another.
Wow. Never thought of that but makes complete sense:dafuckfeels:
Chang problems I guess

i don't know about this.
:feelswhat:

668FEA8E ACC7 44C6 8BAD 09A98215B49E

vs.
A2E1FE0C 84AA 480F 9567 FB6D79F06EB2

Noodle gets fogged hard :feelsseriously:

How? She has literally zero bone structure and is bloated compared to the white foid
what?
this seems almost like a joke comparison, as if you were trying to go against your own point.

the fast aging of white human beings is their main disadvantage.
mogging in terms of not aging badly is huge.
True but even then, a lot of men still are not attracted to noodles so...

what?
this seems almost like a joke comparison, as if you were trying to go against your own point.
Bro the noodle has literally zero objective sex appeal compared to the white foid. She looks like a preteen

Bro the noodle has literally zero objective sex appeal compared to the white foid. She looks like a preteen
no, you're on crack

How? She has literally zero bone structure and is bloated compared to the white foid
You literally chose a mentally ill tumblrina vs stacy lite noodle jfl:feelskek:
what?
This

if only this were true
No, it is. There are a lot of dudes that don’t like noodle facial features, plus they’re put off by their childish bodies and mannerisms
no, you're on crack
Nigga I wish
You literally chose a mentally ill tumblrina vs stacy lite noodle jfl:feelskek:

This
Would it be better if the white foid was blonde then? The fact that she has freckles and colored eyes should be enough smh

Last edited:
i dont use normalgram but I doubt you can change your username into an already existent one

1625940631846 1

the absolute state of this forum in 2021