Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proving inceldom using math and demographics (Why being an incel is OK)

PigeonMogger

PigeonMogger

Whitepill is the solution
Hello friends hope you all are having a great day.

Many normies critize us incels by saying that we are bitter for no reason and that there is someone for all of us, as long as we improve our personality. However, demographics simply prove that to be untrue.

We can create a equation to calculate the minimum amount of incels in the world.
Now, I know its impossible to factor in all the variables that effect inceldom, as there is often no reliable data to back certain controversial factors(such as hypergamy). However, there are certain variables that have data backing them, and are generally agreed upon to be a reasonable factor contributing to inceldom.

The percentage of incel males could be calulated by dividing the surplus male population by the total male population.

Percentage incel = (surplus males) / (Total straight male population)

The surplus male population is the extra male population, relative to the amount of females.
For every 100 females born, there are 105 males born on average. It could vary between country, but 105 males per 100 females is the common gender ratio at birth.

Surplus males = Males Born - Females Born

However, another variable we must take into account is percentage of each gender that identify as LGBT. For the sake of simplicity, I will lump all LGBT communities together, and assume that they only date the same gender/axesual. This means that they must be removed from the equation.

It is estimated that 6.4% of american women identify as LGBT, while 4.9% of american men identify as LGBT.

Surplus males = (Males Born)(1 - Male LGBT %) - (Females Born) (1 - Female Non LGBT %)

THis gives us the equation :
Percentage incel = (surplus males) / (Total straight male population)
Percentage incel = ((Males Born) (1 - Male LGBT %)) - ((Females Born) (1 - Female LGBT %)) / ((Males Born) (1- Male LGBT %))

We also need to subtract the LGBT male population from the total male population.

The variables are :
Males Born = 105, Females Born = 100, Male LGBT % = 0.049, Female LGBT = 0.064

Let pug that in
Percentage incel = ((105)(1 - 0.049) - (100)(1 - 0.064)) / ((105) (1 - 0.049))
percentage incel = (105)(0.951) - (100)(0.936)) / (105)(0.951)
percentage incel = (105)(0.951) - (100)(0.936)) / (105)(0.951)
Percentage incel = (99.855 - 93.6) / (99.855)
Percentage incel = (99.855 - 93.6) / (99.855)
Percentage incel = (6.255) / (99.855)
Percentage incel = 0.06264

This means that 6.264 percent of all straights males will be incels, assuming all men and women pair up with their looksmatch.

While 6.264 might not seem like a lot, the united states has 138 million men.
This means that a staggering 8.64 million men in the US alone are incels.
And I am not even taking into considering factors outlined by the blackpill, which are arguably way more important.
Plus, it is safe to assume that an even large population of women are fine with being single, further increasing the amount of incels.

Let me know what you guys think.
Have a great day brocels

Last edited:
Forgot how immigrants are mostly men and the increasing number of landwhales that subtracts from the amount of single fuckable foids

Too long, did read. Very insightful and helpfulmaxxed

IIRC there are many Gen Z and young Millennial women that are bisexual.

Also, 1 in 5 Zoomers identifies as LGBT.

The Western world is pretty gay anyways.

1 in 5? Where is hitler when you need him

Most people when given the chance to be anonymous are homophobic. More than pro-homo. The government just wants to peer pressure you into becoming one of them

I think the true incel population is approximately 20% of males (going by the 80/20 rule).

So basically 1 in 5 men are completely sexless.

Brutal reality

I think the true incel population is approximately 20% of males (going by the 80/20 rule).

So basically 1 in 5 men are completely sexless.

Brutal reality
I think 1 in 5 is the true incel population as well. I couldn't include more important factors cause there wasn't enough reliable data on them, and some normies may disagree on it.
This equation is just used to prove the MINIMUM amount of incels. There will always be a 6.2% incel male population, even if the world was perfect and everyone was rational and paired up with the exact looksmatch.

Yea true. I just grouped the LGBT community together for simplicity.
I wouldn't be surprised if 1 in 5 zoomers are LGBT
I just got the data for the entire population, including the elderly.
I should have used data for young people instead tbh.
The true baseline percentage of incels is likely much higher than 6.2%

Forgot how immigrants are mostly men and the increasing number of landwhales that subtracts from the amount of single fuckable foids
Yea true. But I wanted to make my argument about the minimum baseline percentage of men who were incels, so I didn't take into account immigrant men.
I also didn't take into account the number of attractive foids, because I wanted to model my equation in a perfect scenario where everyone is rational and dates their looksmatch. I know this is not realistic at all, but I just wanted to show that about 6% of men will always be incel.

Too long, did read. Very insightful and helpfulmaxxed
Thank you brocel. :)
I will be doing more research into demographics in order to make better and more realistic equations in the future.

bruh, have you even bothered checking this same website's wiki?
it's been proven with statistics over and over again, and that's how human mating works: a very few good looking males mate with the majority of females (they have a girlfriend, a side bitch, and get casual sex if they go out, while none of those women will ever touch a truecel with a stick, they are rather happy with a fuck a month, as long as it's with a true alpha)