Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel pros of wagiecucking

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
-Saving up money for 5 months will be enough and I'll be able to buy a new PC

-I won't pay rent since I live with my dad and all of what I earn will be reserved for myself thus affording any cope I desire

-Never run out of money since I will be spending only for myself so pretty much unlimited access to nicotine

-Will occupy my already miserable day so I may as well suffer while earning money

-I won't pay rent since I live with my dad and all of what I earn will be reserved for myself thus affording any cope I desire

-Never run out of money since I will be spending only for myself so pretty much unlimited access to nicotine

-Will occupy my already miserable day so I may as well suffer while earning money
5 months for pc??? Wtf are you buying, quantum computer, or am i spoiled. Anyways wagie cucking and achieving assets that pay you money per month will be based, cuz you can move outside and live like a king

5 months for pc??? Wtf are you buying, quantum computer, or am i spoiled. Anyways wagie cucking and achieving assets that pay you money per month will be based, cuz you can move outside and live like a king
dude i live in a shithole.

The problem is that you don't need money as an incel
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED MONEY IF YOU CAN'T HAVE A FAMILY LIKE CHADS????

The problem is that you don't need money as an incel
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED MONEY IF YOU CAN'T HAVE A FAMILY LIKE CHADS????
Good PC, Afford cigarettes what else? Fuck family i will never have it lol I want to satisfy myself.

I remember when I was that optimistic

i did it 2 times, my first job was horrible, 24 hours shifts were exhausting.

Don't buy a PC, build it yourself.