Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pros of being an incel: suicide is always an option

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★★
If I lose my job, I'll just kill myself.
If i become paralyzed or something ill just kill myself.
If i get humiliated on national TV or tiktok ill just kill myself.
I dont have anyone or anything to live for as an incel. I have an easy way out.
I dont feel shame because Ill just kill myself at 30 anyway, why try to make people happy :feelsaww:

Suicide is always a good escape route, regardless of what the situation is and regardless if you're an incel!

The only thing is that everyone who bullied me or made fun of me in the past is going to be proven right. I'm pretty much living out of spite

Everyone wanna kill themselves until it's time to pull the trigger

That is the good part about being a loser with little social connections or kids. Once my close family is all gone (hopefully not anytime soon because I’d be lost without them), I could just off myself and nobody would be too hurt by it

That is the good part about being a loser with little social connections or kids. Once my close family is all gone (hopefully not anytime soon because I’d be lost without them), I could just off myself and nobody would be too hurt by it
Exactly, once close relatives are either gone or dont care you got a safe passageway out of this world.

Exactly, once close relatives are either gone or dont care you got a safe passageway out of this world.
Yep. Right now I quite literally just have my mother, uncle, and grandpa, all of which are around 60 or older now. I know when all of them are gone, I most likely will do some batshit crazy stuff with my muscle car and then pack it in and call it quits. No way I’m gonna rot in absolute loneliness with literally nobody close. I have two friends, but we aren’t close and barely ever see each other, so that wouldn’t matter all that much

Everyone wanna kill themselves until it's time to pull the trigger
You're right. I should actually clarify this. I am NOT suicidal. I don't want to end my life or cause myself harm.

I'm just saying that if I were murdered tomorrow i would lose a lot less than chad or stacy. If i wanted to take the easy way out i would not upset anyone. Suicide for a man with a wife and kids is an insane idea. For me, it's just an option.

It's very cozy

I feel like normies care a lot about safety, fear of harm or death. No i dont want to face harm or death, i want to be safe generally, but i dont really care all that much at the end of the day.

Makes sense. If you have value, then you also have importance to other people and you may not be able to kill yourself. Especially if you have children. But incels have no value and we can do as we please, and nobody is going to care even if we kill ourselves

Need to figure out my method though :feelsstudy::feelswhere:

just grow a big ballsack to have the courage of roping thought i had the courage to rope at 16 with my dads 45 then i bitched out bcuz i thought i was gonna have a failed attempt at it and have more problems

Not if your in a mental hospital or your too high inhib.

I don't want society to accept me or to get a foid to date me. I don't want to be happy because I know that I'm just gonna fall back into my pit of despair!