Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pros and cons of being curry

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★★
Pros
-Dark, Low set, Thick eyebrows without arab balding genetics
-Good hair texture (Blacks and Chinks bald less than curries but have shit hair texture)
-Good Maxillary projection, Never seen a curry with a bad maxilla
-Good chin projection
-Caucsoid skull and features, just darkened
-Low Hairline
-Arranged Marriages
-Can thugmaxx like any other non chink ethnic
-Generally low iqs so if they are a loser they’re generally less aware of it
-Wide pfl
-Can larp as med with skin bleach, orbital implants/fat grafting, and colored contacts
Cons
-Shorter heights, Smaller frames, and Smaller dicks than whites. Curries mog the shit out of africans/blacks facially especially the dark ones but Blacks destroy them in ampometry (height, frame, dick) so they’re higher in smv
-Bad orbitals
-Shorter faces
-Pointy, round ears
-Dark skin, High melanin
-Shit accent, high voices
-Low cheekbones, bad undereye support
-All the stereotypes
-Bad muscle building genetics (with roids you can get to the level of a natty white or black)
-Bad hyoid, lots of indians have double chins even while relatively lean
Also Indians either think they’re race is awesome and absolutely hate it.
Goes from people like @anandkonda preaching tamil supremacy to @wereq @Grim_Reaper @screwthefbi talking about Indians being in hell or chinks being in heaven when they’re nowhere near as subhuman as us.
Indians mog blacks and spics naturally imo and they come close to sands.

Curries mog the shit of Blacks and SEA asians looksmaxxing potential wise

We’re not any better than sea if anything were worse

Yeah with exception of the northern chinese
Don’t fall for that bullshit us chinks are the same everywhere only difference between north and south is face shape and height.

Don’t fall for that bullshit us chinks are the same everywhere only difference between north and south is face shape and height.
Over for us mongoloids as a whole

Opinion on jomon japs?

Pros
-Good hair texture (Blacks and Chinks bald less than curries but have shit hair texture)
-Good chin projection
-Low Hairline
-Arranged Marriages
-Wide pfl
-Can larp as med with skin bleach, orbital implants/fat grafting, and colored contacts
Cons
-Shorter heights, Smaller frames, and Smaller dicks than whites. Curries mog the shit out of africans/blacks facially especially the dark ones but Blacks destroy them in ampometry (height, frame, dick) so they’re higher in smv
-Bad orbitals
-Shorter faces
-Pointy, round ears
-Dark skin, High melanin
-All the stereotypes
-Bad muscle building genetics (with roids you can get to the level of a natty white or black)
Goes from people like @anandkonda preaching tamil supremacy to @wereq @Grim_Reaper @screwthefbi talking about Indians being in hell or chinks being in heaven when they’re nowhere near as subhuman as us.
Wrong! Start again!!

Pros of being a curry

Cons of being a curry
-Bad orbitals
-Shorter faces
-Pointy, round ears
-Dark skin, High melanin
-All the stereotypes
-Disabled by default

Wrong! Start again!!

Pros of being a curry

Cons of being a curry
-Bad orbitals
-Shorter faces
-Pointy, round ears
-Dark skin, High melanin
-All the stereotypes
-Disabled by default
Measure your maxillary triangle I guarantee you it won’t be recessed it probably mogs sean o’pru

Over for us mongoloids as a whole

Opinion on jomon japs?
I've seen absolutely suifuel racepill stuff about jomon y-dna that would probably make the self hating ricecels here want to rope even more if that's somehow even possible. I could post it here if you want but it might be too racebait-y for this site to add a warning.

@Cayden Zhang

Last edited:
I've seen absolutely suifuel racepill stuff about jomon y-dna that would probably make the self hating ricecels here want to rope even more if that's somehow even possible. I could post it here if you want but it might be too racebait-y for this site to add a warning.

@Cayden Zhang
Post it. Racepill is the ultimate blackpill. Race defines who you are

Post it. Racepill is the ultimate blackpill. Race defines who you are
It's really lengthy and comprehensive. I think I'll post it in another thread and I'll tag you here for discussion. In the meanwhile I can DM you the dissertation if you want a preview. The thread can be used to house everyone interested in racepill topics here, especially on ricecel related issues.

Pros
-Good chin projection
-Low Hairline
-Arranged Marriages
-Wide pfl
All of this is nullified due to having Abo DNA/skull alone

Abos have everything we don’t have. They can run jbw in asia

Also low IQ is a significant disadvantage for obvious reasons, not sure why people pretend it's some good thing, you can be low IQ and self aware of it, being aware of your low intelligence is more about abandoning your ego than not realising it because too dumb. most curries don't realise it because our cultures don't tell us to dim ourselves from these sins like Christianity or East Asian cultures

Last edited:
Cons
-Bad orbitals
-Shorter faces
-Pointy, round ears
-Dark skin, High melanin
-All the stereotypes
This is all true though but it doesn't even tap into 0.00001% of how brutal it truly is to be curry, teaching how bad the curry experience is literally inexplainable to the human mind no matter how hard you try, it's like trying to imagine how theoretical physics works on a quantum level, imagining how it works microscopically except a trillion times harder than that. Only thing that could get it is if the mind is curry itself because only they can truly feel the intensity of it's cruelty, there's nothing like it in the world, it's one of a kind

The only good future for the asian race is for my generation of rice 2 belly buttons-the lost generation raised in the west to get reperations and subsidized surgeries and hormones. Same thing 50-100 years later in asia proper when enough white (anybody non yellow in this context even blacks) ltns who are desperate to go for easy clingly asian women in asia to make the dating scene impossible for asian boys there. Now that generation deserves even more and I pity that future generation greatly for that they won’t even be able to cope with going back to where you came from and there won’t be enough chinks left for chink features to be normal-Our faces would be considered a practical disability by bluepilled normies just like pygmy height is, and it will be next to impossible for any rice 2 bb to get in any relationship. When this happens its the beginning of the end and I pray for that generation and especially another generation of pure rice boys if there is one as well as the confused hapas the white ltns created.

I would say sands and chinks are on the same level, Blacks are the 2nd lowest. spics are in between sands/chinks and blacks but more closer to sands/chinks because of huge pheno variation. Either way, nowhere near as bad as curries, every single one of the groups mentioned above are living in the highest level of heaven compared to us.

I would say sands and chinks are on the same level, Blacks are the 2nd lowest. spics are in between sands/chinks and blacks but more closer to sands/chinks because of huge pheno variation. Either way, nowhere near as bad as curries, every single one of the groups mentioned above are living in the highest level of heaven compared to us.
Nah dude we’re in the 9th layer of hell for many reasons I and many other ricecels have described. You curries are maybe in the 2nd layer of hell

Wrong! Start again!!

Pros of being a curry

Cons of being a curry
-Bad orbitals
-Shorter faces
-Pointy, round ears
-Dark skin, High melanin
-All the stereotypes
-Disabled by default
:blackpill::blackpill::yes::yes:

The only pro for being a curry I can think of is strongest immune system (which explains why I never get sick) but thats really all

Be grateful for your forward growth and eyebrows you’re white to any chink
Nah, pajeets are worthless pieces of garbage even below feces

An average foid would rather have feces in her pussy than a jeet's dick

The only pro for being a curry I can think of is strongest immune system (which explains why I never get sick) but thats really all
Forward growth. Eyebrows. Looksmaxxing base. Hair. Caucsoid skull

Nah, pajeets are worthless pieces of garbage even below feces

An average foid would rather have feces in her pussy than a jeet's dick
An average foid would rather have a jeets 1 incher dipped in doahrrhea with extreme genital warts on it 9 inches deep up her vaginal canal than shake a high tier subhuman ricecel’s hand

Forward growth. Eyebrows. Looksmaxxing base. Hair. Caucsoid skull
Entire list is inaccurate af

Good chin wtf!?

Not to mention I doubt any user here lives in India or has the money to geomaxx to India for arranged marriage

Zero pros

they got colonised by moslems and the British for one thousand years

The society there is a crab of buckets, no talented Indian can lead and pull up the country -- as such there's a huge brain drain.

the pros he listed are valid but they're nullied because of Abo skull alone, that's the problem, even if we were 7ft tall on average we'd still be the lowest because of having an Abo skull

An average foid would rather have a Tyrone's 10 incher dipped in doahrrhea with extreme genital warts on it 9 inches deep up her vaginal canal than shake a high tier subhuman curry's hand
Corrected