Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Prophet of islam Muhammad had a 1.8 inch penis

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★

View: https://rumble.com/v5bpajp-islam-vs-christianity-debate-muslim-lantern-vs-andrew-wilson-trinity-and-ag.html?e9s=src_v1_ucp

Watch the debate from 1:55:40

In here a Christian debater andrew willson presents a interesting arguement against muhammad's child marriage with aisha, as muslim defends the child marriage by saying "it's okay to fuck a 9 year old if there's no physical harm" basically the harm principal and andrew willson bought an hilarious argument.

He said the vaginal cavity of a 9 year old girl is on average is 2 inches so if Muhammad penetrated her without any harm then he had to have 1.8 inch penis while the average size of human penis is 5.5 inch.

So if there was actually no pain involved then Muhammad had sub 2 inch penis..

No wonder why he could fuck goats with ease..

@kay' @KING NOTHING @svgmn1 Take a look at this :lul: :lul:

Prophet of islam Muhamed did not exist

Not one second.
Imagine how many people actually watched it all and repeated it many times.

They live among us, you see them everyday without knowing.

Prophet of islam Muhamed did not exist
Might be the case if you consider the hadiths to be unreliable enough but i do believe he existed as the hadiths points out hilarious flaws of Muhammad

Imagine how many people actually watched it all and repeated it many times.

They live among us, you see them everyday without knowing.
Mostly christcucks

Might be the case if you consider the hadiths to be unreliable enough but i do believe he existed as the hadiths points out hilarious flaws of Muhammad
nah

Counter: you don’t have to go all the way in

You know it gets deeper when aroused, also ages and birthdays were not recorded correctly, even the age of the prohphet himself is disputed by different scholars, when it comes to matter of age, its generally not agreed upon, and before you refrence me sahih albukhari, am an arab and understand arabic, you have to understand that in arabic culture back in the day they will count the years after puberty or after a certain event like (hijri, the islamic calendar started with thr event of the prophet journey from makkah to medina) so the nine years thing is disputed, but it is proven that she was mature and she hit puberty so no harm is done

Also she was engaged before being engaged to the prophet and was about to marry him look that up, so what was she three years old, thats ridiculous

Also she was engaged before being engaged to the prophet and was about to marry him look that up, so what was she three years old, thats ridiculous
Her father and momo had agreement, not that she was explicitly interested...

Why the fuck do obsessed ex muzzies care so much about Mohammad and Aisha? I just left the religion and that's it.

Early arranged marriages are based and I am a murtad ex muzzie myself and saying this, it's the only way to prevent inceldom and make sure the foid is a virgin, and also to lessen male intrasexual competition because men are only competing for facially attractive/unattractive females and their bodies don't come into play, which spreads out the number of suitors a father will have for his daughter.

in here a Christian debater andrew willson presents a interesting arguement against muhammad's child marriage with aisha, as muslim defends the child marriage by saying "it's okay to fuck a 9 year old if there's no physical harm" basically the harm principal and andrew willson bought an hilarious argument.

He said the vaginal cavity of a 9 year old girl is on average is 2 inches so if Muhammad penetrated her without any harm then he had to have 1.8 inch penis while the average size of human penis is 5.5 inch.
You are low IQ af op. Aisha was not a biological child anymore when Mohammad had sex with her, Average vaginal depth in a post-pubescent foid is around 2-5 inches, meaning that the vagina doesn't grow in length much at all during puberty. Does that mean every man has a below average penis by your logic?

No im christian or rather was
just lol at leaving a retarded religion for an even more low IQ retarded religion. couldn't be me.

You know it gets deeper when aroused, also ages and birthdays were not recorded correctly, even the age of the prohphet himself is disputed by different scholars, when it comes to matter of age, its generally not agreed upon, and before you refrence me sahih albukhari, am an arab and understand arabic, you have to understand that in arabic culture back in the day they will count the years after puberty or after a certain event like (hijri, the islamic calendar started with thr event of the prophet journey from makkah to medina) so the nine years thing is disputed, but it is proven that she was mature and she hit puberty so no harm is done
There are around 200 sources that explicitly says she was 9 years when he consumated the marriage, she was also playing with dolls and stuff when she got married...

Why the fuck do obsessed ex muzzies care so much about Mohammad and Aisha? I just left the religion and that's it.

Early arranged marriages are based and I am a murtad ex muzzie myself and saying this, it's the only way to prevent inceldom and make sure the foid is a virgin, and also to lessen male intrasexual competition because men are only competing for facially attractive/unattractive females and their bodies don't come into play, which spreads out the number of suitors a father will have for his daughter.

You are low IQ af op. Aisha was not a biological child anymore when Mohammad had sex with her, Average vaginal depth in a post-pubescent foid is around 2-5 inches, meaning that the vagina doesn't grow in length much at all during puberty. Does that mean every man has a below average penis by your logic?

just lol at leaving a retarded religion for an even more low IQ retarded religion. couldn't be me.
Bro left the religion but does gets pissed when someone makes fun of it ☠️

There are around 200 sources that explicitly says she was 9 years when he consumated the marriage, she was also playing with dolls and stuff when she got married...
Is there a recorded birthday with the exact date or is it just people narration, old arab people narration that didnt follow this date system

Is there a recorded birthday with the exact date or is it just people narration, old arab people narration that didnt follow this date system
Dude those are the most authentic narrations, and none of it said she reached puberty and shit

some woman start menstruating at 9 or even 8 years old normally.

Does not mean they are ready to be pregnant you stoneage mudslim retard.

Bro left the religion but does gets pissed when someone makes fun of it ☠️
Because it has an aspect that prevents socially destructive behaviour and controls foids. That's the only good of it tbh. I couldn't get myself to believe the fairytales though
Smartest GrAY around
It's best if you could come up with a retort of why you chose christcuckery over pisslam then to just brag about posting low effort shit more often. Christcuckery also condones child marriages so it's not any different buddy boys.

Yeah it's insane how he keeps calling people low iq just for some joke
Because you are a moral relativist, at least religiouscucks still have a book to determine what's wrong and right. You just follow npc social programming based on broader bioleninism and lookism. Only people why you care about Mo is because you imagine him as a bald hairy old ugly sand, and you are simping over some mini foid born 1400 years ago when she wouldn't piss on you to save you from burning.
some woman start menstruating at 9 or even 8 years old normally.

Does not mean they are ready to be pregnant you stoneage mudslim retard.
They reach biological adulthood and are able to become pregnant as soon as they are able to menstruate.

It's best if you could come up with a retort of why you chose christcuckery over pisslam then to just brag about posting low effort shit more often. Christcuckery also condones child marriages so it's not any different buddy boys.
I never was a muslim u retard. Where did u see that i said i was?

They reach biological adulthood and are able to become pregnant as soon as they are able to menstruate.
Look at how stupid u are and you want me to argue with you.

I hope they rape your 9 year old daughter if you ever have one.

You made me laugh nigga.
Bro obviously he had a tiny dick that's why he made a perfect religion for incels.

Even sneako started laughing