Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Proof that St.BlackOps2Cel is with us now more than ever

smeagolcel

smeagolcel

Greycel
At 2:47 PM today I posted a thread on the state of r/Braincels, and how I thought its existence jeopardized the blackpill and incels everywhere:

https://incels.is/threads/braincels...and-declared-an-enemy-to-the-blackpill.77775/

At the end of my tirade, I stated the following:

"If anyone here wants to do his duty for the blackpill and Lord StBlackOps2Cel, get that sub banned ASAP"

I held the image of our lord in my mind for a few seconds, wishing for his holy presence to be revealed to me once more, and then thought nothing of it.

Saintlordsavior

At 2:54 PM, exactly 7 minutes after I reached out through solemn prayer to the one and only divinecel for love and guidance in our crusade against cuckoldry, r/Braincels went into quarantine.

Ripcucks

LET IT BE KNOWN TO THOSE THAT OPPOSE US, THE LORD GIVETH, AND THE LORD TAKETH

Be it roastie or cuck, his holiness will smite our enemies and cast onto them a fate worthy of their degeneracy

Long Live Incelistan, Long Live St.BlackOps2Cel

I remember that thread.

/r/braincels was legit terrible, endless chad worship and mgtow/redpiller tier coping.

I always pray to him tbh

I got banned from r/braincels by their female mod. The place was beyond salvation.

Bye brain niggas

Is braincels cucked or something? I know they have the female mod, which is already grounds for treason, but what else did they do?

Some of you guys are always dick riding his nuts Jesus Christ

Praise our savior.

Ameen brother, may thy Lord's exalted hands intercede those cucks and whores, ma-sha-st.blackops2cel.

If that sub gets banned or that whore mod gets kicked out, I will sacrifice three chickens at the altar of my lord (I have a small shrine of st.blackops2cel in my room).

Everyone say with me:

St.blackops2cel-hu-akbar!!!

Get ready for the rush of cuck tears soyboys getting more content from here now.

death to r/brainlets fucking punks

I got banned from r/braincels by their female mod. The place was beyond salvation.

akhZIc5.gif

Me too, I was bashing some larping retarded curries and that whore banned me.

He is risen, his vengeance will be felt by cucks and degenerates everywhere, inshallah.

I will never be this based

/r/braincels was legit terrible, endless chad worship and mgtow/redpiller tier coping.

That and mainstream memes slightly repackaged to be relevant to inceldom. And half the comments are ironic use of the :y'all: emoji and sarcastic comments like "just shower bro" and other variations.

It was basically like if you took /r/incels and sucked all of the life, fun and personality out of it.

This place is better than both /r/incels and /r/braincels. This place has personality. It's got that chaotic element. But most importantly, it has sovereignty.

Ameen brother, may thy Lord's exalted hands intercede those cucks and whores, ma-sha-st.blackops2cel.

If that sub gets banned or that whore mod gets kicked out, I will sacrifice three chickens at the altar of my lord (I have a small shrine of st.blackops2cel in my room).

Everyone say with me:

St.blackops2cel-hu-akbar!!!
Idk who you are but you just made my day and we should be friends IRL

We are truly blessed by him and they are truly damned by him. May St.blackops2cel harden our minds for the almighty challenge ahead. Bless you @smeagolcel. :feelsokman:

We are truly blessed by him and they are truly damned by him. May St.blackops2cel harden our minds for the almighty challenge ahead. Bless you @smeagolcel. :feelsokman:

His divine intervention today was truly humbling, may his blessings forever kindle our spirit.

"For information on positivity masculinity" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Idk who you are but you just made my day and we should be friends IRL
Sure brother. To know more about this insignificant soul, you can go over my posts if you want.

Why do they still cling to reddit. An incel community will never be able to exist on a cucked website like that.

Does said positive masculinity involve prepping the bull?

https://money.cnn.com/2018/01/08/pf/masculinity-degree-gender-gap/index.html?iid=hp-grid-dom

jesus christ, imagine spending thousands to get a masters degree in cuckoldry.
I'm sure it does.

Could you imagine those college courses, these people probably get an instant thyroid disease from all that soy.

Honestly it's scary how hardcore they're focused on neutering men.

where the fuck is our saint? as soon as /r/incels got taken down(R.I.P) we never heard of him again and it doesnt seem like he migrated here either.

the saint works in mysterious ways:feelsokman: