Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof that size matters

W

Westcoastincel

Banned
-
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhNdd4R1kHraqFuMEt

Say what you want but she is saying what every woman really thinks. A bigger penis is always better except in rare cases where a woman MIGHT have abnormally tight vagina but a bigger penis is always better. The bigger and thicker it is the better you can satisfy a woman and keep her interested in you but if you can't she will begin to fantasize about other men.

she looks like a black ogre

Caring what femoids think is cuckoldry. Sex is all about the male's pleasure.

I don't have a small cock, but I do wonder how worse my life would be if I was dickletcel.

Anonymous said:
I don't have a small cock, but I do wonder how worse my life would be if I was dickletcel.

Then you are not a true incel, you're a failed normie.

Westcoastincel said:

What makes a truecel in your opinion?

I think last time my dick was between 6 and 7 inches last time i measured. Pretty sure thats small in femoids eyes right?

Dickcel here

every day is a struggle not to end it

iiiTeMpeR said:
she looks like a black ogre

She still gets more sex than you and me combined.

Valinor said:
Caring what femoids think is cuckoldry. Sex is all about the male's pleasure.

True. Women's "sexual desires" need to be ignored.

I'm tall ,black, and a dickcel. Just Lmao even if I manage to get a femoid she'll be severely disappointed by my size. It's over before it even begun

Westcoastincel said:

So, the only cause of inceldom is dick size, is that your point:

Bri8564 said:
I think last time my dick was between 6 and 7 inches last time i measured. Pretty sure thats small in femoids eyes right?

You're right in the sweet spot, unless she's a size queen.

Bri8564 said:

I think that's actually 80th percentile, so average according to fuckbags. The true average is 5.5, which is definitely small in a femhorroid's mind.

How can you feel like a man when you have a small dick? On top of being unattractive I was also cursed with a small one, lacking in both length AND girth. I don't actually understand why people like me are born.

I think in women's minds, a small penis would be about 4 or 5 inches and anything under is micro. But I'm not sure if I should count that as being erect or flaccid.