Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Proof that inceldom quite literally kills you

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
77FC07A7 2B9F 43AA 9E7A 573AE8FCE2E0

Married men live SUBSTANTIALLY longer lives than unmarried men. Marriage and partnership = key to a happy life as a man there is no way around it

4 years are of such significant worth at age 74-78, can't wait to get out of bed and shit my pants again

You would think unmarried men would live longer due to not dealing with the stress of being married

4 years are of such significant worth at age 74-78, can't wait to get out of bed and shit my pants again
I’m looking at the linear difference between married and unmarried men more than average age. A difference that large tells me that is the case in all other age brackets as well. I.e a married man has a better chance of living to 45 than an unmarried man

You would think unmarried men would live longer due to not dealing with the stress of being married
Too much solitude is never a good thing. Unmarried men lack motivation and drive much more than married men this is much more detrimental to a man’s health than any stress from marriage can bring.