Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof that women are much retarded than you think.

nor can you with 100 IQ individuals. people would need to be at least 130 IQ to not be incompetent careless greedy retards fucking up everything they touch. maybe after AI purges us it can keep everybody above 140 IQ, cull the rest and have robots do the grunt work
That sounds like a 83 IQ cope. Europe for example had continuous civilization for thousands of years using 100 IQ individuals. Africa could not figure out how to build a 2 story building with 83 iq individuals.

Men are smarter because we had to be. Women did not have the same selective pressures to solve problems (still don't). All they needed was to have a man who could protect them and solve their problems for them (still do).

nor can you with 100 IQ individuals. people would need to be at least 130 IQ to not be incompetent careless greedy retards fucking up everything they touch. maybe after AI purges us it can keep everybody above 140 IQ, cull the rest and have robots do the grunt work
Being smarter doesn't make you more noble and less of a selfish asshole. If anything, it's the smart evil people who are prone to bring about the most destruction and harm in any given society. JFL

I don't deny that your statement is true, foids are indeed extremely stupid. However, you can't just post a random image that could be sourced from literally anywhere and claim that the graph presented is absolute truth. First, you'd have to source the data, justify why the sourced data is relevant, and then you can use that to try and make a point.

It's also important to address possible rebuttals. If I was a foid, I could just point to the fact that foids tend to have higher GPAs on average, and then claim that men are in fact the unintelligent ones.

That sounds like a 83 IQ cope. Europe for example had continuous civilization for thousands of years using 100 IQ individuals. Africa could not figure out how to build a 2 story building with 83 iq individuals.
did you call me 83 IQ lil shitcurry? :feelshmm: yeah, that civilization was significantly less complex. you can't trust the same normalfags (and even femshits) to perform functions that require vast knowledge and rational, functional thinking because it always ends in disaster

Being smarter doesn't make you more noble and less of a selfish asshole. If anything, it's the smart evil people who are prone to bring about the most destruction and harm in any given society. JFL
actually, in general it does. of course there are always exceptions but also a high IQ population would be better equipped dealing with them :feelsYall:

actually, in general it does. of course there are always exceptions but also a high IQ population would be better equipped dealing with them :feelsYall:
I'd be interested in seeing the evidence that shows how cognitive horsepower is supposedly correlated with increased empathy, moral sensibility, and altruism (less selfish). Everything I've seen and read wrt to IQ and other characteristics shows that there's zero correlation between IQ, personality traits, and morality, as they relate to moral/immoral behavior. Then again, there might be something new I'm not aware of.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in seeing the evidence that shows how cognitive horsepower is supposed correlated with increased empathy, moral sensibility, and altruism (less selfish). Everything I've seen and read wrt to IQ and other characteristics shows that there's zero correlation between IQ, personality traits, and morality, as they relate to moral/immoral behavior. Then again, there might be something new I'm not aware of.
uhh there was a study I think, cba searching for it but it's enough evidence for a lifetime seeing how shitskins treat others in general. zero regard for anything. there is a negative correlation between IQ and homicide for one. now do I say nobody ever deserves to be killed? no, but ideally we aren't retarded animals stabbing each other to death over nothing. high IQ allows you to perceive many factors and variables regarding a person, for this alone empathy is bound to be higher. also just not fucking obvious things up, having care for multiple factors is absent in shitskin "societies". in africa they cook with transformer oil.

uhh there was a study I think, cba searching for it
Well, whenever you do feel arsed to look for it, please tag me.

there is a negative correlation between IQ and homicide for one.
This is true. IQ and criminality is negatively correlated. It has to do with risk analysis and evaluating possible outcomes, but there are also many other factors e.g., impulse control, aggression levels etc. Related note: IQ and psychopathy has zero correlation.

high IQ allows you to perceive many factors and variables regarding a person, for this alone empathy is bound to be higher.
A more intelligent person can infer a person's emotions and understand it intellectually ("this person is experiencing sadness, because their pet died, and people form emotional bonds with their pets"), but it doesn't necessarily mean that they feel it themselves (or emotions close to those same ones). All of that is the "emotional intelligence" bullshit that is peddled by the progressivists.