Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof that Dravidians Benefit From BBC Adjacent Game

@Misogynist Curry 卐 @Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality

Its photoshopped, don't fool us.

looks like an ugly lesbian lol

View attachment 641478

Thoughts about this looksmax thread?

tera cope, Bollywood looks faces competition by Meds, Spics, and Arabs chads who are better looking while Dravidians have BBC exoticism and just compete only with blacks, who have subhuman negroid skulls/features.

tera cope, Bollywood looks faces competition by Meds, Spics, and Arabs chads who are better looking while Dravidians have BBC exoticism and just compete only with blacks, who have subhuman negroid skulls/features.
Yeah this is the truth many here can't accept. Dravidians don't have to compete with lightskins. They can just BBC niche Maxx and use that to their advantage.

Have you actually seen BBCmaxxing working for Dravidians irl?
yes, I saw this Dravidian normie with a white Becky in a Mercedes once plus the dark skin 5'2 midget I showed you with a blonde girl. I never see white girls fucking lighter skin ethnics ever.

lifefuel for @Broly and @Ricordanza

Massive cope. Am light skin Aryan warrior from the steppes.
34171.jpg

I've seen some Tamil Men and White foid couples but never lightskin curry and white foid couples :feelsree:. I always assumed it's because they christianmaxxed not because they actually mogged us :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I told you bro, Tamil Dravidians mog, literally came to Singapore as Coolies and fuck all the rich Chinese girls who are usually white cockru only.

Wrong. My friend is a light skin Paki and he gets Beckys on the regular. He could be the exception not the rule though.

Nah mayne Hitler WUZ us
So a few days ago my account was disabled for posting something which sexualized a minor which I didn't do or mean to do and I have been making these tickets to no avail and I just wanted to say that I never posting anything that sexualized a minor and if I did it has been taken out of context and I have been banned from discord I am sorry that if anything I said broke the terms and service which I agreed to If I did something wrong i'm sorry i am just a very impulsive person and sometimes do and say things without thinking but from now on i will be more careful with what i say and post so that this does not happen again

Dear Discord,

A few days ago my account was disabled for "Sexualizing a minor" which was all a big misunderstanding and I did nothing wrong as it was just another case of "wrong place at the wrong time". I have made many friends on discord and it is one of my only social outlets and it means a lot to me and losing it has devastated me. I will make sure to check the people I am hanging around on the application so that this does not happen again.
mogs me at grammar

Cope fool.
Dravidians don't have BBC. North Indians tend to have bigger dicks than dravidians. You see all the famous dravidian stacies marrying North Indian men like Aishwarya Rai, Hema Malini, Deepika Padukone etc.
Indians are considered ugly because of nigger skin. Nigger skin is the biggest reason of our predicament; it's not beneficial at all.

Must be the most NT curry in human history

Darkness always prevail, in other dravidian post i showed how lust-ed after white females and asians are to dark, Black-like, the role of the dark male as a sex beast with virile qualities compared to mete white "boys"

This is a good point. Indo-Aryan Indians need to compete with Meds, Iranians, Turks, Arabs in the "swarthy caucasion" category

But Dravidians only need to compete with negroes snd mulattos

Cope fool.
Dravidians don't have BBC. North Indians tend to have bigger dicks than dravidians. You see all the famous dravidian stacies marrying North Indian men like Aishwarya Rai, Hema Malini, Deepika Padukone etc.
Indians are considered ugly because of nigger skin. Nigger skin is the biggest reason of our predicament; it's not beneficial at all.
Indian stacies are coooom fuel:forcedsmile:
a45add6dbd1cd16c912aa58cbed3d243.jpg

‘The Chola Dynasty was a Tamil thalassocratic empire of southern India, one of the longest-ruling dynasties in world history.’
These niggas the heirs of Cebu (eu4 reference)

This could be lifefuel for some of the darker curries who were moaning earlier about light skin curries/paks etc…

(provided theyre rollin with some BCC/BPC)
lol:feelsEhh:

First picture i thought :"right slut is decent, left one is fucking ugly".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back