Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof that Dravidians Benefit From BBC Adjacent Game

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

I have no friends ;(
★★★★★
206d 13h 20m
@Misogynist Curry 卐 @Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality

B

BengaliCel

Greycel
2d 17h 34m
Its photoshopped, don't fool us.

D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
72d 19h 53m
looks like an ugly lesbian lol

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
-
57d 15h 10m

Thoughts about this looksmax thread?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

I have no friends ;(
★★★★★
206d 13h 20m
View attachment 641478

Thoughts about this looksmax thread?

tera cope, Bollywood looks faces competition by Meds, Spics, and Arabs chads who are better looking while Dravidians have BBC exoticism and just compete only with blacks, who have subhuman negroid skulls/features.

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
-
57d 15h 10m
tera cope, Bollywood looks faces competition by Meds, Spics, and Arabs chads who are better looking while Dravidians have BBC exoticism and just compete only with blacks, who have subhuman negroid skulls/features.
Have you actually seen BBCmaxxing working for Dravidians irl?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
379d 19h 28m
Yeah this is the truth many here can't accept. Dravidians don't have to compete with lightskins. They can just BBC niche Maxx and use that to their advantage.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

I have no friends ;(
★★★★★
206d 13h 20m
Have you actually seen BBCmaxxing working for Dravidians irl?
yes, I saw this Dravidian normie with a white Becky in a Mercedes once plus the dark skin 5'2 midget I showed you with a blonde girl. I never see white girls fucking lighter skin ethnics ever.

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
-
57d 15h 10m
Yeah this is the truth many here can't accept. Dravidians don't have to compete with lightskins. They can just BBC niche Maxx and use that to their advantage.
Are Dravidian curries more rare compared to other curries in Burgerland?

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
-
57d 15h 10m
yes, I saw this Dravidian normie with a white Becky in a Mercedes once plus the dark skin 5'2 midget I showed you with a blonde girl. I never see white girls fucking lighter skin ethnics ever.
I've seen some Tamil Men and White foid couples but never lightskin curry and white foid couples :feelsree:. I always assumed it's because they christianmaxxed not because they actually mogged us :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
104d 15h 45m
lifefuel for @Broly and @Ricordanza

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

I have no friends ;(
★★★★★
206d 13h 20m
I've seen some Tamil Men and White foid couples but never lightskin curry and white foid couples :feelsree:. I always assumed it's because they christianmaxxed not because they actually mogged us :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I told you bro, Tamil Dravidians mog, literally came to Singapore as Coolies and fuck all the rich Chinese girls who are usually white cockru only.

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

★★
48d 16h 55m
Do you reckon the average white women considers herself to be at the top of the female desirability hierarchy? When a white women gets with an ethnic does she consider it to be dating down and also a mixture of white saviour complex in raising that ethnic's position in society?

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُ ️
★★
44d 22h 33m
BetterUnborn

BetterUnborn

Banned
-
3d 10h 42m
Wrong. My friend is a light skin Paki and he gets Beckys on the regular. He could be the exception not the rule though.

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
104d 15h 45m
Nah mayne Hitler WUZ us
So a few days ago my account was disabled for posting something which sexualized a minor which I didn't do or mean to do and I have been making these tickets to no avail and I just wanted to say that I never posting anything that sexualized a minor and if I did it has been taken out of context and I have been banned from discord I am sorry that if anything I said broke the terms and service which I agreed to If I did something wrong i'm sorry i am just a very impulsive person and sometimes do and say things without thinking but from now on i will be more careful with what i say and post so that this does not happen again

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
104d 15h 45m
Dear Discord,

A few days ago my account was disabled for "Sexualizing a minor" which was all a big misunderstanding and I did nothing wrong as it was just another case of "wrong place at the wrong time". I have made many friends on discord and it is one of my only social outlets and it means a lot to me and losing it has devastated me. I will make sure to check the people I am hanging around on the application so that this does not happen again.
mogs me at grammar

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★
24d 8h 31m
Cope fool.
Dravidians don't have BBC. North Indians tend to have bigger dicks than dravidians. You see all the famous dravidian stacies marrying North Indian men like Aishwarya Rai, Hema Malini, Deepika Padukone etc.
Indians are considered ugly because of nigger skin. Nigger skin is the biggest reason of our predicament; it's not beneficial at all.

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★
93d 11h 56m
Must be the most NT curry in human history

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
30d 13h 53m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
379d 19h 28m
Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
★★★★★
23d 59m
Darkness always prevail, in other dravidian post i showed how lust-ed after white females and asians are to dark, Black-like, the role of the dark male as a sex beast with virile qualities compared to mete white "boys"

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★★★★
81d 6h 17m
This is a good point. Indo-Aryan Indians need to compete with Meds, Iranians, Turks, Arabs in the "swarthy caucasion" category

But Dravidians only need to compete with negroes snd mulattos

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★★★★
81d 6h 17m
Cope fool.
Dravidians don't have BBC. North Indians tend to have bigger dicks than dravidians. You see all the famous dravidian stacies marrying North Indian men like Aishwarya Rai, Hema Malini, Deepika Padukone etc.
Indians are considered ugly because of nigger skin. Nigger skin is the biggest reason of our predicament; it's not beneficial at all.
Indian stacies are coooom fuel:forcedsmile:
a45add6dbd1cd16c912aa58cbed3d243.jpg

Indracel

Indracel

Misogynistic Leftist
★★★★
20d 2h 43m
Can anyone actually prove to me with a single picture of a BBCmaxed Dravidian that “BBCmaxxing” even works? BBC is itself just a fetish that at best a minority of American white women have.

How is someone like this supposed to look like a “thug”?

640px-Vadivelu_at_Trailer_%26_HD_Songs_Launch_of_Kaththi_Sandai_.jpg

gamer

gamer

Recruit
★★
1d 11h 32m
‘The Chola Dynasty was a Tamil thalassocratic empire of southern India, one of the longest-ruling dynasties in world history.’
These niggas the heirs of Cebu (eu4 reference)

U

ugly_genius

Officer
9d 12h 44m
This could be lifefuel for some of the darker curries who were moaning earlier about light skin curries/paks etc…

(provided theyre rollin with some BCC/BPC)
lol:feelsEhh:

krimpi

krimpi

$lut$
★★★★
14d 20h 25m
First picture i thought :"right slut is decent, left one is fucking ugly".