Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof for the universalism of JBW

Supercel1488

Supercel1488

Recruit
★★
I was in an arab country for 3 months and EVERY advertisment i saw had 80% white passing people who looked like maybe one great great great grandparent could have been ethnic.

This while all the natives i met were normal arabs and looked nothing like the people in advertisment.
They do this because it works, it sells their products.

My conclusion is that not even ethnic people enjoy seeing ethnics and would rather be around white people.
White people are therefore genetically superior to all other races.

I was in an arab country for 3 months and EVERY advertisment i saw had 80% white passing people who looked like maybe one great great great grandparent could have been ethnic.

This while all the natives i met were normal arabs and looked nothing like the people in advertisment.
They do this because it works, it sells their products.

My conclusion is that not even ethnic people enjoy seeing ethnics and would rather be around white people.
White people are therefore genetically superior to all other races.
and are just 8% of the global population and also will be extincted soon :society:

and are just 8% of the global population and also will be extincted soon :society:
Maybe, but i don't think so. Australia and new zealand will be white for quit some time. But Jewrope and murica are probably lost by now.

Maybe, but i don't think so. Australia and new zealand will be white for quit some time. But Jewrope and murica are probably lost by now.
:feelsrope:

White halo is pretty much universal, even fucking Somalians bleach their skin to look (more) like Arabs. :blackpill:

I‘m lightskin Turk in Germans who is white-passing for the most part, but it doesn’t mean shit at all to women.

@CurryCoper on suicidewatch

@CurryCoper on suicidewatch
Chrome screenshot 1677443756588

Black people are the only "ethnics" who aren't completely cucked and actually have some racial pride.

have you possibly considered that arabs are alot more white than ameritards portray them as

Black people are the only "ethnics" who aren't completely cucked and actually have some racial pride.
I see nothing but jungle bunnies in American ads and they're always the wise ones berating the dumb white dipshits