Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Prom should be banned.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I know for a fact that we have all has bad experiences on prom night, prom is a direct threat to every ugly and nerdy highschool student.
Me and another incel have had the same experience where we never told our parents about when prom was and we just didn't go, ofcoarse when they found out we skipped prom they got pissed off, because of the media popularization of prom they expected their son to be some Casanova that would have a date.
Prom is a huge social pressure and source of depression for guys like us, it should be banned for causing severe mental trauma to students. Some students have probably even vomited suicide because of prom.

Last edited:
prom is gay, fuck that shit

>skipped prom to push glad in WoW and watch HxH + Stardust Crusaders
249E3F6E 5347 4B41 98D2 F6C7D47B8C2F

No one wanted me there anyway

What where your parents reaction to you skipping out.
Mom got super angry at me because all my siblings and relatives have pictures in their suits and dresses before going to prom, told her I had no friends to go with and she sort of understood. Dad knew I was a loner so he gave me $50 because he felt bad lol.

Proms here are just clubbing, people grinding over each other.

>skipped prom to push glad in WoW and watch HxH + Stardust Crusaders
View attachment 3714
No one wanted me there anyway

atleast u can try get glad im a fucking retard who cant play any games to save my life, im shit at everything i do, fucking lol

i went to a small middle school, literally everyone there went to prom expect me and they were all like "Yo bro why didn't you go lol," even the teachers thought i was a retard for not going.

and high school prom? JFL at an incel going there, although 80% of my senior class still went regardless, and they more or less all had dates.

i mean who cares, do you really want to dance and sit there with all those normies?

atleast u can try get glad im a fucking retard who cant play any games to save my life, im shit at everything i do, fucking lol
I’m shit at it to, was mostly getting carried by guild mates

Went to prom in 2012 with a white redhead with a fat ass.

She was too high inhib to dance with me for long.

She's now an elementary school teacher

I went on my own and still had a good time with my friends.

i went to a small middle school, literally everyone there went to prom expect me and they were all like "Yo bro why didn't you go lol," even the teachers thought i was a retard for not going.

and high school prom? JFL at an incel going there, although 80% of my senior class still went regardless, and they more or less all had dates.

i mean who cares, do you really want to dance and sit there with all those normies?
This and I learned that I was the only one who skipped graduation

This and I learnt that I was the only one who skipped graduation

i get treated in wow the same way i get treated irl people just stop talking to me and go into cliques without me and i am a loner loser

Lol my dad got mad cause I didn't have a date for prom, he was a like "4 years and you couldn't get one girl to agree to go with you"

same actually, i was a complete wow addict at the time. i spent the entire day doing bg's and dueling.
Yeah i had so much fun playing with guildies who were on 24/7 saw them as real friends more than the three I had in highschool

high school is overrated af. Prom is just a cringefest tbh. Missing out on college is the real sui fuel

Lol my dad got mad cause I didn't have a date for prom, he was a like "4 years and you couldn't get one girl to agree to go with you"

It must be pretty disappointing to have women throw themselves at you throughout high school and then see your own son not being able to do the same. Your genetic lineage, not capable, not good enough.

Yup then he called me a loser rip, but yeah 18 year old him mogged me hard so I guess thats why he thinks it would be easy, he also doesn't get that times have changed and looks permeate everything. He always gives me that bluepill cope.

high school is overrated af. Prom is just a cringefest tbh. Missing out on college is the real sui fuel
High school cope, high school is the make it or break it for life, if you succeed there you will do so in life. Also all the prime jailbait you missed out on.

It must be pretty disappointing to have women throw themselves at you throughout high school and then see your own son not being able to do the same. Your genetic lineage, not capable, not good enough.
Yeah my dad's younger self mogged me hard, he's also really good at conversation/flirting and could easily pull chicks his age if he were to ever divorce my mom, good thing I have a brother that has potential tho lol otherwise I would feel terrible

yup, if you chad it up there you are set, you know you will do good in life. Not a lot changes in college if you are a trucel the only thing is you get the chance of a good job which might help in the future but you will never truly feel complete, you have missed out in teenage love and college promiscuity.

Yeah my dad's younger self mogged me hard, he's also really good at conversation/flirting and could easily pull chicks his age if he were to ever divorce my mom, good thing I have a brother that has potential tho lol otherwise I would feel terrible

Does he talk to you about it? Ask about how you're doing, etc.?

Does he talk to you about it? Ask about how you're doing, etc.?
He used to back in high school not anymore tho. I guess he has just accepted it and doesn't find it necessary to pressure me anymore. Like I don't want to sound fucked up to my brother but its apparent I'm the smarter one (currently going to uni) while my brother struggles with his courses (I never struggled, like my younger self would have intellectually mogged him) so Im not a let down cause he knows I will help with the business. But yeah my younger brother is going to puberty and its becoming apparent he will mog the shit out of me so I guess my dad views him as the continuation of the bloodline while I will insure financial success. Oh well I'm fine with it.

yup, if you chad it up there you are set, you know you will do good in life. Not a lot changes in college if you are a trucel the only thing is you get the chance of a good job which might help in the future but you will never truly feel complete, you have missed out in teenage love and college promiscuity.

if you're looking at the extremes (i.e. Chads and trucels), then I guess so. But lots of people ascend in college. I'd say at least half the people at my high school graduated as virgins and did alright later in life. How old are you?

curry parents hate prom, I do too, and we agree that prom is stupid anyways, in fact why not ban highschool dating in general?

Prom definitely gave me problems. If no one EXPECTED me to go or acted shocked when I said I had no interest, it wouldn't be so bad. It's the social pressure to go that sucks.

High school graduation is the same way. My family was angry that I refused to go. Like I want to get laughed at one last time before I leave that place.

I didn't go to prom. I would've just stood in the corner near the food, eating it all.

if you're looking at the extremes (i.e. Chads and trucels), then I guess so. But lots of people ascend in college. I'd say at least half the people at my high school graduated as virgins and did alright later in life. How old are you?
mid 19, but it doesn't matter I'm in uni and know that even if I ascend to normie status it won't fix anything, mentally will always have the blackpill incel mindset and will lack the experiences so many of my friends and peers had in highscool. Even my low tier normie friends got laid in HS, I'm just in uni for a financially comfortable future although I won't lie to you I thought things would change but nothing has because that is bluepilled thinking

He used to back in high school not anymore tho. I guess he has just accepted it and doesn't find it necessary to pressure me anymore. Like I don't want to sound fucked up to my brother but its apparent I'm the smarter one (currently going to uni) while my brother struggles with his courses (I never struggled, like my younger self would have intellectually mogged him) so Im not a let down cause he knows I will help with the business. But yeah my younger brother is going to puberty and its becoming apparent he will mog the shit out of me so I guess my dad views him as the continuation of the bloodline while I will insure financial success. Oh well I'm fine with it.

Puberty is when it begins to fuck you up. If he's going through it all right he will end up being successful, more than you ever will. And it depends on what you call "financial success," remember the halo effect.

I know for a fact that we have all has bad experiences on prom night, prom is a direct threat to every ugly and nerdy highschool student.
Me and another incel have had the same experience where we never told our parents about when prom was and we just didn't go, ofcoarse when they found out we skipped prom they got pissed off, because of the media popularization of prom they expected their son to be some Casanova that would have a date.
Prom is a huge social pressure and source of depression for guys like us, it should be banned for causing severe mental trauma to students. Some students have probably even vomited suicide because of prom.
Currycels don't get prom. Or even go to school without uniform

curry parents hate prom, I do too, and we agree that prom is stupid anyways, in fact why not ban highschool dating in general?
Why not ban highschool in general? It breeds hate, and social darwinism is at it's peak. People should have the option to attend a free online school program after 6th grade. Online school is more efficient too.

Didnt even go to mine lmao

As soon as school ended I was so happy.

Puberty is when it begins to fuck you up. If he's going through it all right he will end up being successful, more than you ever will. And it depends on what you call "financial success," remember the halo effect.
oh I mean that I will help my dad run the business while my brother will be able to live his life without the burden of having to help my dad. So I get stuck with the responsibilities is what I mean, not saying my brother won't get his own success just that my dad expects me to help him and keep stuff running.

mid 19, but it doesn't matter I'm in uni and know that even if I ascend to normie status it won't fix anything, mentally will always have the blackpill incel mindset and will lack the experiences so many of my friends and peers had in highscool. Even my low tier normie friends got laid in HS, I'm just in uni for a financially comfortable future although I won't lie to you I thought things would change but nothing has because that is bluepilled thinking

lol stop, you're still a kid. You have at least 3 years before it's over.

Why not ban highschool in general? It breeds hate, and social darwinism is at it's peak. People should have the option to attend a free online school program after 6th grade. Online school is more efficient too.
because the social aspect is needed as well, and plus we should just hang around with fellow incels

oh I mean that I will help my dad run the business while my brother will be able to live his life without the burden of having to help my dad. So I get stuck with the responsibilities is what I mean, not saying my brother won't get his own success just that my dad expects me to help him and keep stuff running.

You can grow it, expand. If you're financially savvy and can get loans. If he leaves it to you then you would be set.

because the social aspect is needed as well, and plus we should just hang around with fellow incels
That's why I said after 6th grade. Hang around with fellow incels? I didn't have any to "hang" around with when I went to school. I was rejected by the rejects.

That's why I said after 6th grade. Hang around with fellow incels? I didn't have any to "hang" around with when I went to school. I was rejected by the rejects.
holy crap, I agree with you, there should be an option to go to online schooling after sixth grade, but I do not think it is good to ban highschool. Btw, I am surviving high school mostly cuz I hang with my fellow curries and a few others