Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to Prom

Siegfried

Siegfried

ForevER Alone
Today is the day where I will be attending my school's Prom. Wasn't planning on going, given that im going to be brutally mogged all night long, having to witness guys dance and have fun with their girlfriends, while I on the other hand, am still wondering what it's even like to hold a girls hand as I sit in the corner and solemnly watch normfags have fun. What's worse is that some people rent beachhouses, so when prom ends, they go there and drink, get high, have sex with girls. Definitely ain't a party person, but im jealous that I won't experience this.

I'm going with a friend of mine thankfully, who currently also doesn't have a girlfriend, so it's likely that me and him are gonna sit around and not do much.

Literally the only reason why I decided to go is because I had nothing better to do, and I at least want to have a taste of the "highschool senior experience" before I graduate from this hellhole. Secretly hoping some kid goes ER at the party (in GTA V)

@Pancakecel on his way to say kids.is :feelskek:

Not me i couldn't pass 2nd grade

I NEVER attended social gatherings and parties.
As a socially inept guy, you will be the scapegoat for Normies and other scum.

Mogs me for going to Prom, I didn't even get included in my """friends""" group. Thank goodness COVID cancelled it all.

I knew this was exactly what was going to happen to me if I went to mine so I didn't go. I don't regret it at all. I just stayed home and went to bed early and slept for a long time.

i have never gone to a school dance/event. from the start of elementary to the end of highschool.

Prom is not for incels. What is even the point of going there? In my eastern eu country you get to get drunk with your teachers at least and can't bring dates.

Mogfest and ragefuel party. Hope it won't be too bad otherwise you will forever remember it as the most brutal day in your life.

Today is the day where I will be attending my school's Prom. Wasn't planning on going, given that im going to be brutally mogged all night long, having to witness guys dance and have fun with their girlfriends, while I on the other hand, am still wondering what it's even like to hold a girls hand as I sit in the corner and solemnly watch normfags have fun. What's worse is that some people rent beachhouses, so when prom ends, they go there and drink, get high, have sex with girls. Definitely ain't a party person, but im jealous that I won't experience this.

I'm going with a friend of mine thankfully, who currently also doesn't have a girlfriend, so it's likely that me and him are gonna sit around and not do much.

Literally the only reason why I decided to go is because I had nothing better to do, and I at least want to have a taste of the "highschool senior experience" before I graduate from this hellhole. Secretly hoping some kid goes ER at the party (in GTA V)
You are proof at least 10% of the people on this website lied about their age when registering.