Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Prom should be banned.

curry parents hate prom, I do too, and we agree that prom is stupid anyways, in fact why not ban highschool dating in general?
Too bad my parents where brainwashed by the media's romanization of prom and expected me to go with a date.

Too bad my parents where brainwashed by the media's romanization of prom and expected me to go with a date.
I thought Albanians were muslims, although I kno it is pretty secular as well and not a sharia zone

I thought Albanians were muslims, although I kno it is pretty secular as well and not a sharia zone
No my family is Catholic, and even the Muslim Albanians drink alcohol, eat pork and celebrate Christmas.
The Albanian parents in the us integrate completely and want their kids to do the same shit that other kids do, besides having sex and doing drugs obviously.

No my family is Catholic, and even the Muslim Albanians drink alcohol, eat pork and celebrate Christmas.
The Albanian parents in the us integrate completely and want their kids to do the same shit that other kids do, besides having sex and doing drugs obviously.
only perk of being a curry is you do not have to got to stupid stuff the west offers

Prom should absolutely be banned. It's an event where prime teen girls go to lose their virginity to Chad, that's set up by our PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEMS. Prom guarantees that no girl graduates high school a virgin. Prom is probably the #1 reason why no girl reaches the age of consent a virgin. It's infuriating that our tax dollars go to the public system so they can cuck us like this.

Prom should absolutely be banned. It's an event where prime teen girls go to lose their virginity to Chad, that's set up by our PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEMS. Prom guarantees that no girl graduates high school a virgin. Prom is probably the #1 reason why no girl reaches the age of consent a virgin. It's infuriating that our tax dollars go to the public system so they can cuck us like this.
Lol most bitches lost their virginity way before prom.

Prom literally encourages dating among students and enforces the high school caste system that causes so many to suffer.
Seriously, it's what makes unpopular kids feel left out and shitty, a glorified and expensive popularity contest.

Prom sucks. The after prom is where all the magic happens. Lots of people get into large groups and rent out cabins and shit and fuck the night away

I know for a fact that we have all has bad experiences on prom night, prom is a direct threat to every ugly and nerdy highschool student.
Me and another incel have had the same experience where we never told our parents about when prom was and we just didn't go, ofcoarse when they found out we skipped prom they got pissed off, because of the media popularization of prom they expected their son to be some Casanova that would have a date.
Prom is a huge social pressure and source of depression for guys like us, it should be banned for causing severe mental trauma to students. Some students have probably even vomited suicide because of prom.
Hey, I cam up with this idea first, but for different reasons.

The number of people who lose their virginities in drunken debauchery is too high. And it's also death for Incels. Prom should be illegal.

i hated prom i stood in the corner while everyone laughed at me idk why i even went

Thank god for not prom here, i don't need to be reminded that i'm a subhuman.
Yes i agree, it should be banned, it's stupid and damaging.

normie happiness should be banned